Thanos/Darkseid vs WBH/8th day Juggernaut fist fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a fist fight...no bfring.

Who wins?

guy222
t2

Nihilist
T1 and i smell some serious butthurt from sad Carver.

Sin I AM
team 2 and only because of cain

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
team 2 and only because of cain

I think you should change your Sig to Hulk. What you think?

Mshinu
Team 2 because of Juggs.

And Hulkie Boy dies.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 2 because of Juggs.

And Hulkie Boy dies. Do you like proving yourself openly bias

TheHulk
Team 2....actually either of them MIGHT solo

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
T1 and i smell some serious butthurt from sad Carver. You say team 1 because of Thanos right.

Mshinu
Originally posted by TheHulk
Do you like proving yourself openly bias

Funny, since you also say Juggs could solo stick out tongue

TheHulk
Funny, since you also say Juggs could solo stick out tongue MIGHT!!

Mshinu
MIGHT!!

He would.. they can`t harm him and BFR is off.

But Prune Chin and Rock Face beats the HF out of Hulkie Boy`s green hide first.

TheHulk
He would.. they can`t harm him and BFR is off.

But Prune Chin and Rock Face beats the HF out of Hulkie Boy`s green hide first. Why do you hate hulk so much

Mshinu
Why do you hate hulk so much

Do I really have to hate Hulk to see how two skyfather level guys can beat the tar out of him?

Even Juggs on his side will have a hard time preventing it from happening.

TheHulk
Do I really have to hate Hulk to see how two skyfather level guys can beat the tar out of him?

Even Juggs on his side will have a hard time preventing it from happening. Thanos and Darkseid Skyfather!!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laughing out loud
What's next eh??? Are u gonna tell me squirrel girl is a cube being?,Spiderman is a high herald?? Or better yet Daredevil is Living Tribunal lvl!!!! LOL

Listen!

Thanos-Mid-High Trans

Darkseid-Low Trans

Mshinu
Thanos and Darkseid Skyfather!!? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laughing out loud
What's next eh??? Are u gonna tell me squirrel girl is a cube being?,Spiderman is a high herald?? Or better yet Daredevil is Living Tribunal lvl!!!! LOL

Listen!

Thanos-Mid-High Trans

Darkseid-Low Trans

Squirrel girl is an Abstract.

The rest of your post... juvleline rubbish as usual.

TheHulk
Squirrel girl is an Abstract.

The rest of your post... juvleline rubbish as usual. You prove that you just joined this forums cause you are a sadist(I'm serious bro),you just like to cause anger don't you...

brownqk
T2 in a simple fist fight

Mshinu
You prove that you just joined this forums cause you are a sadist(I'm serious bro),you just like to cause anger don't you...

A word of advice, comics and discussions about them are hardly worth getting angry over. If your life suffers because everyone does not agree Hulk >>>>> all, then you probably need a new hobby or a girlfriend.

TheHulk
A word of advice, comics and discussions about them are hardly worth getting angry over. If your life suffers because everyone does not agree Hulk >>>>> all, then you probably need a new hobby or a girlfriend. Who says I'm
Angry...seriously I'm just saying what's the point of debating to someone who is bias

Mshinu
Who says I'm
Angry...seriously I'm just saying what's the point of debating to someone who is bias

You brought up anger yourself specifically quoting my earlier reply to you. You also called me a sadist (someone who enjoys inflicting pain) and insisted thay you were serious about it. Scroll up and you can see what you posted if you forgot already.

Anger does cloud memory. Get some fresh air and you`ll feel better.

Calling me biased because I say Thanos and Darkseid can beat the tar out of your favourite boy Hulk.. is just silly.

TheHulk
I'm not angry when I said "I'm serious" I meant I was not joking(obviously that's what it means),plus qoute me in which I showed anger cause I don't get intimidated by people like you

Mshinu
I'm not angry when I said "I'm serious" I meant I was not joking(obviously that's what it means),plus qoute me in which I showed anger cause I don't get intimidated by people like you

You quoted my reply to you and said I enjoy causing anger... maybe english is hard for you?

The whole tirade of ill-written replies to my original post in this thread (T2 with Juggs wins, Hulk dies first) looks very much like butthurt too btw.

TheHulk
You quoted my reply to you and said I enjoy causing anger... maybe english is hard for you?

The whole tirade of ill-written replies to my original post in this thread (T2 with Juggs wins, Hulk dies first) looks very much like butthurt too btw. It's because it's stupid...

Mshinu
It's because it's stupid...

There are others in this thread who favor Thanos and Darkseid beating both WB Hulk and Juggernaut.. or like me say that T2 only wins because of Cain. Are they also eaqually stupid?

If you have some problem with me perhaps you should tell me because this is getting ridicolous.. again.

TheHulk
There are others in this thread who favor Thanos and Darkseid beating both WB Hulk and Juggernaut.. or like me say that T2 only wins because of Cain. Are they also eaqually stupid?

If you have some problem with me perhaps you should tell me because this is getting ridicolous.. again. Forget it , you just don't get it

iceman24567
Do you like proving yourself openly bias LOL hypocrite. Team two wins sooner or later without a doubt

zeel
team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.