Predator vs Victor Crowley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
The Predator from the original is pit against Victor Crowley from Hatchet

http://smurfdok.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/predator_large_17.jpg

vs

http://www.andyerupts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/hatchet_001.jpg

The Predator is attempting to hunt Victor Crowley in the woods, who is aware he is there. They square off in the woods. The Predator is disarmed, and Crowley has no hatchet. It's hand to hand combat and fists only.

Who wins?

Davis Bloome
Victor Crowley wins, he's already proven he can take more damage than your average Predator. And even if he loses, he can't actually die because he's already undead/a ghost, so he'll just keep coming back regardless of how he's dispatched.

quanchi112
Predator wins.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Predator wins.
Yeah but didn't you read what someone has previously stated? Victor Crowley will get resurrected back at his home if after the Predator's plasma bolt hit/blast him.

KingD19
Still loss by death/bfr.

Surtur
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Yeah but didn't you read what someone has previously stated? Victor Crowley will get resurrected back at his home if after the Predator's plasma bolt hit/blast him.

That's not much of a victory. "I won cuz the other guy got tired of beating me to death".

Reminds me of CBR fights where an immortal character who could fly would win by hovering until the opponent died of old age.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Surtur
That's not much of a victory. "I won cuz the other guy got tired of beating me to death".

Reminds me of CBR fights where an immortal character who could fly would win by hovering until the opponent died of old age.
Then Victor Crowley's fate might look just like the player character of a video game respawning after defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.