Summer Plans???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Is it too early to think of summer?
May be I'm just wishfully thinking, but the semester is 2 months from the end......my summer plans include lots of reading and writing and yes, working wink

Fitch
my summer plans mostly include fun!!!

L.E.
im getting shipped off to Puerto rico for 3 months.
also i plan to get my grandma to like me

Ushgarak
Off there AGAIN? Alright for some...

L.E.
yeah im there almosst all the time

Ushgarak
Bah! (grumbles)

Too hot for me anyway

Member.
stay home and lie on my couch with 5 bags of chips watching SW from episode I-VI(not III ofcourse).

LanceWindu
That'll only take a day Member.

My summer will consist of going to my friends house to use his swimming pool, and play his video game systems.

Other than that I have no life.

mechmoggy
Not much planned, at Uni all through the summer unfortunately. sad

I do have a lads weekend planned to Blackpool in a couple of months though, I have a feeling there may be some heavy drinking involved. smile

Tex

phinney6
four-wheeling
basketball
visiting with friends
*grabs fantasy book* have sex with someo..... "oops wrong book"
talk to you people
talk to friends
swim
camping

BackFire349
hang out with my buddy from out of town.

Dexx
i'll go in Toronto for two moths...like i do every summer for the past 3 years. And a week in Prague i think...

rusky
I'll be going to Spain and Portugal... part of a 'Euro-Tour' I had planned...

Catch 22
Just carry on working.....

And no vacation until October!!!! sad

Corran
I'm going to Budapest for a long-weekend and Madrid for another. Need to arrange other trips too, I want to go to prague at some point and also Norway and Sweden.

Thomas H
In August im going to Turky...and later in August I will be called in for Army service...

Corran
Um Turkey, hopefully the current conflict will be over before then.

Thomas H
I dont care about me going down there...but I offcource hope that the situation is fixed, so the Iraqi people will have no more suffering!

rusky
I don't see the US coming out unscratched from this one... oh well... sorry 4 the off topic post...

Gundark
No plans.

Corran
Aww poor you.

Gundark
At least I have big plans in May 05 to look forward to.....

Corran
Do you.

Thomas H
well, I am a russ from 25 april to 17 may.-..that is acelebration---all teh way...i am going be drunk at least 15 days...hehe...thats a quality celebration!!big grin

finti
oh those graduating times*sigh*.... too bad I dont remember too much from them though

Lara

Thomas H
heheh..finti...i take it you where so drunk that you cant remember??smile

Lara
its either that or he's extremely boring! laughing out loud

finti
Thomas is right.....................for once. Lara irf you want to know what fun is yopu should spend some time around me!!!!big grin

After all I am unavoidable, adorable and all that follows

Lara
and I'm selfacclaimed! big woop!

Gundark
I think I'll go to the Death Star reunion.

finti
Death Star reunion is gonna be cool

Lara
whats that when its at home then?

Julie
prauge budapest madrid....wow am I the only one staying at home?

BackFire349
ill probably be home all summer long, just hanging out with my buddies.

Julie
cool.....I'll be working and studying....oh joy....and then there's back to school and all that stuff...but I promise to enjoy myself

mechmoggy
I'll be building another fence in my spare time.

Woop-de-*******-doo. sad

Member.
...then i'll play all summer.

Corran
Mech, if you keep up with the fencing all the time you'll soon be good enough to represent England in the olympics.

Mujaffa
my plans for the summer: get drunk...again..

rusky
U planning an all summer blow out moo ?
U that good ?
big grinbig grin

Lara
its debatable

Corran
Highly

Lara
yes

mechmoggy
Yay! I had help off my old man this weekend (thats why I ain't been on the boards) and I've got pretty much all the fencing done.

Trouble is we've made one heck of a mess with all the bushes and old fence we've ripped up. Looks like I'd better order a couple of skips.....

Julie
huh......I'm glad you have most of the fence done though...how long did it take you?

Tex
He's an engineer.
I'm sure it took longer planning than it did actually building.

GordonSkywalker
Well I will still be around and about this summer. I am sure everybody is pleased beyond measure for that.

Tex
*pleased beyond measure*wink

Captain REX
*tries to measure with a meter stick*

Nope, still beyond measure...

GordonSkywalker
I knew you guys would agree! Not that I am suddenly egotistical or anything! I just like to shake things up a bit.

Captain REX
*counting pleasedness inch by inch*

Well, I've gotten as far as 50000 miles...I need a vacation...

*looks around*

Hey, those 50000 miles took me to the Carribean! Sweet!

GordonSkywalker
Have fun, and don't forget to write(waves goodbye to the shore-leave bound Captain!)! Can I assume command in your absence??

Captain REX
Uh, no. big grin

GordonSkywalker
Darn the luck- I never get to command! I would make a great leader if I could but find ones willing to follow me as I bravely walk down the street in my neighborhood.......

Augeybana
I'm off to florida in July for vacation and to check out the Full Sail open house to see if I want to go there for college.

Tex
The school of computer animation, digital media, film, game design and development, recording arts and show production?wink

Augeybana
Right on the money I'm thinking of going for Film.

Tex
I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMillecool

Captain REX
That's Mr. Augeybana to you. I'll be his agent. If you have any questions, consult me first, and don't touch Mr. Augeybana's good sparklingly clean white pants, you'll stain them and he'll have you executed in one of his films. big grin

Julie
(does that make sense to anyone????)

mechmoggy
Nope!

The back fencing I did alone, which took a couple of weekends but the side fencing we built in just 2 days!

First time I've ever done anything like it, but now I'm pretty sure I could do it again should anyone need some help with theirs in future. big grin

Orpheus
I'll remember your kind offer for later Mech, I have no fencing at the moment.

As to summer plans, I am going to Toronto on the 10th of July and then to New York on the 21st and back to the UK on the 28th. I'll be happy to meet up with any board members.

Corran
You could meet Ush, no wait you already have. I don't think I have anything planned for Juy, maybe I could do canada or USA at some point, Gundy a short trip 4 u on the 21st., just call Frank.

Lara
!

Orpheus
Yes, I know Uh pretty well.

I hope to be able to meet some of the US or Canadian members but I am not sure if any live over on the eastern side let alone within sensible driving distance.

GordonSkywalker
I wouldn't mind a suprise visit from some cute girls!

Julie
don't you have a girlfriend or nice female friends????

GordonSkywalker
No. The girl I was in love with married another guy that I knew. And I didn't find out until some months after the fact when I called her house. There aren't a lot of females where I live.

Julie
ouch...that sounds like a horror story.....poor gordonskywalker....I guess you'll just have to move:-)

Lara
that cant be true! you just have to get out more!

Ushgarak
Ah, gee, is that all the advice you can give, Lara?

Lara
same to you Ush!

GordonSkywalker
I have seen(and sometimes talked to) several nice looking girls, which always boosts my confidence.

mechmoggy
Slap their asses, always a sure fire winner with the ladies. wink

Orpheus
Unfortunately I would expect to get slapped right back.

mechmoggy

Orpheus
I can't say I have, I better save that up for a suitable moment.

I have visions of emerging battered and broken after using that kind of comment.

GordonSkywalker
Come on, guys. Girls are special and deserve to be treated that way, not the vulgur ways you guys seem to think up!

Julie
Thank you for being a gentleman, Gordonskywalker

Corran
There are girls who actually like to be treated that way and there are girls who talk about men in the same way too. Swings and round-abouts.

GordonSkywalker
I was raised by an excellent mother who taught me about chivalry.

mechmoggy
I'm only playing GS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GordonSkywalker
I sincerely hope so!

rusky
Cool...I agree with u GS.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.