Rank The Odinsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Which Tier does this Thors belong too???

Normal Thor

Warrior Madnnes Thor

Odinforce Thor(Relaunch)

King Thor

Rune King Thor

Beta Ray Bill

Materson Thor

My Honest opinion

Normal Thor-High Herald

Warrior Maddnes Thor-Upper High Herald

Odinforce Thor(Relaunch)-Mid Trans

King Thor-High Skyfather

Rune King Thor-Low Elder God

Beta Ray Bill-High Herald

Materson Thor-Mid to High Heralds

Rage.Of.Olympus
Normal Thor - High Herald.

Warrior Madness Thor - Trans.

Odin Force Thor (Relaunch) - Trans.

King Thor - Skyfather.

Rune King Thor - Above Skyfather.

Beta Ray Bill - High Herald

Materson Thor - Mid Herald to High Herald depending on mindset.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

King Thor - Skyfather.

Materson Thor - Mid Herald to High Herald. Wow that's very accurate to mine and I just knew you would show up next its either jake or Damborgy or carver since he stated Thor is his favorite character

TheHulk
I don't think WM Thor Is Trans though rage

Gecko4lif
I like rage's list.

Might make WM thor low trans

Colossus-Big C

King Thor - Skyfather.

Materson Thor - Mid Herald to High Herald depending on mindset. This, although i think odin force thor is low skyfather.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
This, although i think odin force thor is low skyfather. Difr if he was a low Skyfather he would have looked better in the relaunch at best I say Mids

TheHulk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I like rage's list.

Might make WM thor low trans I think WM Thor is almost at low Trand but not AT Trans

Damborgson
Assuming it's true that he has had his strength increased 10X over, why would you not see him as being above herald?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
Assuming it's true that he has had his strength increased 10X over, why would you not see him as being above herald? His almost up there in low Trans its just 10x increase of strength not power do that's why he does not get a complete rank up from High Herald to Low Trans but hey seriously I have no problem him being low Trans

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Thor had an increase of ten in terms of strength, he'd be at least a Trans. As it is, Warrior Madness is usually Thor cutting loose which places him solidly in the Trans tier.

Heck, the only reason regular Thor isn't in the Trans tier is because he has a tendency to hold back greatly. That's not taking into account the God Blast which can be a High end Skyfather attack.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
His almost up there in low Trans its just 10x increase of strength not power do that's why he does not get a complete rank up from High Herald to Low Trans but hey seriously I have no problem him being low Trans He'd be mid trans imo. Without holding back he's already the top dog herald. Making him 10X stronger physically would make him transcendent.

TheHulk
If Thor had an increase of ten in terms of strength, he'd be at least a Trans. As it is, Warrior Madness is usually Thor cutting loose which places him solidly in the Trans tier.

Heck, the only reason regular Thor isn't in the Trans tier is because he has a tendency to hold back greatly. That's not taking into account the God Blast which can be a High end Skyfather attack. True,but bro I placed every character in a tier where I see fit and I judge it by how powerful they are when they cut loose so I'm not basing it off of a holding back Thor,holding back superman or a holding back hulk.

TheHulk
He'd be mid trans imo. Without holding back he's already the top dog herald. Making him 10X stronger physically would make him transcendent. That does not even make sence!

Damborgson
That does not even make sence! Explain

TheHulk
Explain At best Thor should be high herald,Holding back or not it BARELY makes difference,just because he had a high Skyfather attack does not increase his prestige in tier terms,it only increase his overall battle performance.i always judged thor when his not holding back so I know what I'm talking.

Damborgson
At best Thor should be high herald,Holding back or not it BARELY makes difference,just because he had a high Skyfather attack does not increase his prestige in tier terms,it only increase his overall battle performance.i always judged thor when his not holding back so I know what I'm talking. Well yeah. I never said anything to the contrary. Thor is a high herald. But if his physical strength gets increased by 10X no herald would be able to get hit by him without being KTFO. And no it does not BARELY make a difference.

Holding back:http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGrog03.jpg

cutting lose a bit: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGrog05.jpg

holding back: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk43.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk44.jpg

cutting lose a bit:http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk47.jpg

You can judge him but that does not mean you are correct.

Rage.Of.Olympus
At best Thor should be high herald,Holding back or not it BARELY makes difference,just because he had a high Skyfather attack does not increase his prestige in tier terms,it only increase his overall battle performance.i always judged thor when his not holding back so I know what I'm talking.

Lol what? You need to catch up on your reading bro, when Thor cuts loose, there's a noticeably difference (Varies depending on the opponent).

TheHulk
Well yeah. I never said anything to the contrary. Thor is a high herald. But if his physical strength gets increased by 10X no herald would be able to get hit by him without being KTFO. And no it does not BARELY make a difference.

Holding back:http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGrog03.jpg

cutting lose a bit: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsGrog05.jpg

holding back: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk43.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk44.jpg

cutting lose a bit:http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk47.jpg

You can judge him but that does not mean you are correct. Who says I'm correct I'm just giving my reason,plus it is only a bare difference,When Thor does not hold back you only see a strength difference so yeah its a noticeable difference but overall not much,well depending on what's your meaning on "holding back" but other than that I agree WM Thor should be in Trans,but at best i say low Trans,but i think it should really be "Lower End Low Trans" if that can be used.And obviously he uses more power but still not conviced.

TheHulk
Lol what? You need to catch up on your reading bro, when Thor cuts loose, there's a noticeably difference (Varies depending on the opponent). not overall though

Don Corleone

King Thor - Skyfather.

Pretty much. Disagree with your WMT placement.

Damborgson
Who says I'm correct I'm just giving my reason,plus it is only a bare difference,When Thor does not hold back you only see a strength difference so yeah its a noticeable difference but overall not much,well depending on what's your meaning on "holding back" but other than that I agree WM Thor should be in Trans,but at best i say low Trans,but i think it should really be "Lower End Low Trans" if that can be used.And obviously he uses more power but still not conviced. .........what? So....you don't think you're correct...but you still gave your reasons...but it's only a bare difference....regardless of the scans...(and Thor's entire history) yet its also a noticeable difference...and you think he's trans...but no low trans....but no lower end low trans...and you're still not convinced...

I dont even know how to respond to this.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Pretty much. Disagree with your WMT placement. Your not the only ones who think that way

Uriel005

King Thor - Skyfather.

Materson Thor - Mid Herald to High Herald depending on mindset. I'd actually put warrior madness lower on a scale than a good non-raging thor. He loses a lot when he decides to charge forward and forget everything else but smashing. I mean normal thor has a tendency to do the same but I've never seen a warrior madness thor to any meaningful extent try and access his greater mystical abilities.

TheHulk
.........what? So....you don't think you're correct...but you still gave your reasons...but it's only a bare difference....regardless of the scans...(and Thor's entire history) yet its also a noticeable difference...and you think he's trans...but no low trans....but no lower end low trans...and you're still not convinced...

I dont even know how to respond to this. We can never know what's right or wrong the debate goes on,but hey I guess I'm right when Spider Man owns Rune King Thor eh,listen If one thinks his right than what's the point of debating,When I give my reasons does not mean it cannot be changed just like how you think Thor Is Mid Trans.

I was basing my assumption of the scan!,hell just because squirrel girl own Thanos,Doom etc,you really think she is a cube being.it's about what you can do and how your performance is in battle.Well for me this is how I judge.

By How WM Thor abilities work he should be a minor Low Trans.but in average showing in his battles He should be a solid Low Trans. Get the difference between a minor and solid

Damborgson
We can never know what's right or wrong the debate goes on,but hey I guess I'm right when Spider Man owns Rune King Thor eh,listen If one thinks his right than what's the point of debating,When I give my reasons does not mean it cannot be changed just like how you think Thor Is Mid Trans.

I was basing my assumption of the scan!,hell just because squirrel girl own Thanos,Doom etc,you really think she is a cube being.it's about what you can do and how your performance is in battle.Well for me this is how I judge.

By How WM Thor abilities work he should be a minor Low Trans.but in average showing in his battles He should be a solid Low Trans. Get the difference between a minor and solid

If anything even similar to that happened then it would be known as PIS. Just like the hulk getting choked out by a python is PIS. And no there is such a thing as right and wrong. I think WM Thor would be mid trans not just classic Thor.

Well you did a terrible job at it. Thor cuts loose a bit and he humiliates hulk and Grog but no its still a bare difference. Dude...thats a schtick. Its squirrel girl. Its not serious. That you would even use that as a....ugh.

Wtf. You think he'd barely be clearing the edge to trans when he's already a solid high herald and when cutting loose a border line low trans? Ridiculous. I never questioned the difference between "minor and solid" as you put it so I'm not sure what I have to get.

TheHulk
If anything even similar to that happened then it would be known as PIS. Just like the hulk getting choked out by a python is PIS. And no there is such a thing as right and wrong. I think WM Thor would be mid trans not just classic Thor.

Well you did a terrible job at it. Thor cuts loose a bit and he humiliates hulk and Grog but no its still a bare difference. Dude...thats a schtick. Its squirrel girl. Its not serious. That you would even use that as a....ugh.

Wtf. You think he'd barely be clearing the edge to trans when he's already a solid high herald and when cutting loose a border line low trans? Ridiculous. I never questioned the difference between "minor and solid" as you put it so I'm not sure what I have to get. oh my god you are clearly not seeing the point,but never mind! i get it...EVERYONE wants to make there favorite characters look good that's why they put them in high class when it's reasonable.I don't expect nothing more or less it's just how it goes...*facepalm*

Damborgson
oh my god you are clearly not seeing the point,but never mind! i get it...EVERYONE wants to make there favorite characters look good that's why they put them in high class when it's reasonable.I don't expect nothing more or less it's just how it goes...*facepalm* yeah yeah you can't price your point so you pretend to be all frustrated and say I dont get it. Been through this already...

TheHulk
you know what Damborgy just rank this guys so i can see how far you go....

Damborgson
I already did. no expression like three times.

TheHulk
I already did. no expression like three times. Than please do it again! one more time so i can see!

JakeTheBank

King Thor - Skyfather.

thumb up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Pretty much. Disagree with your WMT placement. thumb up

WMT beat the ever-loving crap out of Him. WMT essentially was stalemating Maestro Hulk for hours. Based on that alone, I don't see WMT as Trans.

ozz81

King Thor - Skyfather.

Rune King Thor - Possibly semi abstract or even abstract coz he sacrificed himself almost became like death it self etc had amazing poweretc,but more needs to be seen to make better judgement of his tier..

TheHulk
Can anyone tell me wants the difference between Warrior Madness and Bersarker Rage

KMC USER
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
thumb up

WMT beat the ever-loving crap out of Him. WMT essentially was stalemating Maestro Hulk for hours. Based on that alone, I don't see WMT as Trans.

thumb up

rotiart
When Thor cuts loose? like when any hero cuts loose?
Thor just cuts loose more often than say surfer or quasar...

Personally Thor is high herald. wm or not
Thor with odin force is sky father.

Anything else meh.

KMC USER
WMT is still a high herald like it or not he was stalemating Maestro Hulk for hours he is no trans

stan5677
Normal Thor- High Herald

Warrior Madnnes Thor- Low Trans

Odinforce Thor(Relaunch)- Low Skyfather

King Thor- Mid Skyfather

Rune King Thor- Low Abstract

Beta Ray Bill- High Herald

Materson Thor- Mid Herald

country1000
Originally posted by stan5677
Normal Thor- High Herald

Warrior Madnnes Thor- Low Trans

Odinforce Thor(Relaunch)- Low Skyfather

King Thor- Mid Skyfather

Rune King Thor- Low Abstract

Beta Ray Bill- High Herald

Materson Thor- Mid Herald Nice list. I would include masterson thor as a high herald since he has all the strength and power as normal thor, but he lacks the skills of thor.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by country1000
Nice list. I would include masterson thor as a high herald since he has all the strength and power as normal thor, but he lacks the skills of thor.

just want to point out, Masterson Thor isn't as strong as the Odinson

country1000
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
just want to point out, Masterson Thor isn't as strong as the Odinson Yes he is just like dargo thor and bill was. When they lifted the hammer, they became thor. Thats why they transformed into thors likeness. Its even in the official Marvel Database...
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Powers
Eric proved himself worthy to wield Mjolnir, and was merged with Thor to save his life. When Odin had Eric replace Thor, Masterson had the full strength and weather control powers as Thor. Later, when Eric wielded the enchanted mace known as Thunderstrike, the mace granted him a number of superhuman attributes, many of which are conventional among the Asgardians:

TheHulk
Originally posted by country1000
Yes he is just like dargo thor and bill was. When they lifted the hammer, they became thor. Thats why they transformed into thors likeness. Its even in the official Marvel Database...
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Powers
Eric proved himself worthy to wield Mjolnir, and was merged with Thor to save his life. When Odin had Eric replace Thor, Masterson had the full strength and weather control powers as Thor. Later, when Eric wielded the enchanted mace known as Thunderstrike, the mace granted him a number of superhuman attributes, many of which are conventional among the Asgardians: Too Much words for my mind... sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.