Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.Doyle
My name is Megan, I have a guys username, but that's because I like the Halloween movies and Tommy Doyle was kind of awesome in the sixth movie. I am actually more into music than I am school but since I've had some involuntairy tme off from school I've been watching alot of movies. The Hitcher was great. I am big into horror but also drama, and some comedy (Table for three, pretty funny) but it takes alot to make me laugh. My all time favorite moviies are Donnie Darko and Pride and Prejudice. I really enjoy cheesy 80s movies but no Sci-Fi. Happy Dance

As far as music goes I like punk mostly, and a little others.

Arab Jedi
Hello, I'm Tariq

My username is Arab Jedi because....well..... I'm Arab and i like the Star Wars movies. I never saw the sixth Halloween movies, only the first through third.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Arab Jedi
Hello, I'm Tariq

My username is Arab Jedi because....well..... I'm Arab and i like the Star Wars movies. I never saw the sixth Halloween movies, only the first through third.

The third halloween sucks also I didn't know they practice Jedi in the middle east, would'a thought that a been outlawed or sometin.

zhzubair4
hello big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.