Blue Marvel & Rulk vs Gladiator & Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

TheHulk
Hmmmm this is a hard choice.....I say Edge to team 1

Silent Guardian
team 1

carver9
If Rulk is actually using his powers then team 2 in a stomp...if not...the edge to Glads team.

TheHulk
Originally posted by carver9
If Rulk is actually using his powers then team 2 in a stomp...if not...the edge to Glads team. ummm team 2 on a stomp ehh

Stoic
Team 2 wins this. Vulcan is the deciding factor. Vulcan likely tears Rulk apart with his own energy, leaving him in a KO'd nearly dead state. Gladiator battles Blue Marvel, and then is joined by Vulcan who would likely be manipulating a crap load of Gamma energy. The two take down Blue Marvel with me a medium amount of difficulty.

Rulk was effectively depowered after his battle with Omegex (iirc) and can only drain Gamma mutates. Even though Loeb may have decided to ignore this point in the recent Avengers/X-Sanction mini. I may be wrong about Loeb ignoring recent events with Rulk, but Rulk seems to be flaring up while in contact with the Radioactive Man.

All the same Team 2 wins this every single time.

guy222
T1 FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.