Ethan hunt vs. Jason bourne vs. James Bond(craig)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
who take it?

the ninjak
Bourne.

Lestov16
2 of these guys are spies. The other is a man who has been rigorously trained to near superhuman levels to be the ultimate killing machine....

Placidity
Normally I'd say Bourne, but Ethan has some pretty insane skill feats so I can't decide.

Lestov16
Yeah, I got to get an update of Ethan's feats from Ghost Protocol. I hear he does some insane shit. How good are his martial arts there? His Keysi martial arts in MI:3 didn't seem on Bourne's level.Actually, let me look back on his feats

Placidity
I actually haven't seen MI4 lol. I was thinking MI2 was where all the crazy stuff came in.

thanos-prime
Probably bourne

BruceSkywalker
bourne, but leaning towards hunt

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
I actually haven't seen MI4 lol. I was thinking MI2 was where all the crazy stuff came in.

That's cos John Woo is an *******.

EvilAngel
Personally I would think Bond.

Why? Well to tell the truth....

It's hard for be to believe someone has an expression of idiocy on his face at all times (Damon) would win

Then it's just a case of national pride. I'm English, so I pick the Englishman.

oh...

I'm bias, just incase there was some doubt or something

But I think to really know who would win it seems 100% dependant on the circumstance. Do they all know of each other etc.

Impediment
I really ought to lock this thread, but since traffic is so slow, I'll allow it.

I'm bored.

the ninjak
Ethan's MA in MI:4 is not on par with Bourne's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.