Hulk vs Thanos-The strongest there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Based on feats who is stronger? You can use any canon showings demonstrating strength for the character. But no hyperbole. Who is the strongest there is?

Kid Kurdy
Not again...

(based on feats, Hulk >>> Thanos when we're talking about physical strength.)

JakeTheBank
Hulk, imo.

abhilegend
Hulk.

ozz81
yeah probably hulk strength wise but thanos more powerfull...

quanchi112
Thanos.

TheHulk
OH MY GOD!!! What are you trying to do!!!

*sign* Hulk wins....

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. Seriously dude have you ever get tied of your fanboyism...or please tell me why of ALL!!!! Catogeries why strength do you give the win cause you Carver is gonna bring it to you and since he WANTS too well I guess I can prepare for 100 page war.

ColossusGrundy
Thanos has never done anything to make me think he is in the Hulk's league in strength.

Thanos fanboys = a strange lot.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Thanos has never done anything to make me think he is in the Hulk's league in strength.

Thanos fanboys = a strange lot. hmmm so much for hulk fanboys eh

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Seriously dude have you ever get tied of your fanboyism...or please tell me why of ALL!!!! Catogeries why strength do you give the win cause you Carver is gonna bring it to you and since he WANTS too well I guess I can prepare for 100 page war. Two responses to rage over my opinion.

On panel Thanos overpowered the Hulk. In a direct comparison Thanos easily manhandled him and a Thing.

smileOriginally posted by ColossusGrundy

Thanos fanboys = a strange lot. Except overpower the Hulk and a Thing. smile

TheHulk
Two responses to rage over my opinion.

On panel Thanos overpowered the Hulk. In a direct comparison Thanos easily manhandled him and a Thing.

smile Except overpower the Hulk and a Thing. smile lol how do you define overpower if Thanos had to resort shrinking PROF hulk

quanchi112
lol how do you define overpower if Thanos had to resort shrinking PROF hulk That's not the instance I am referring to. I wish you were more knowledgeable about these things, hulk.

TheHulk
That's not the instance I am referring to. I wish you were more knowledgeable about these things, hulk. that's because he never "overpower" them he beat them but not in a stomp...

quanchi112
that's because he never "overpower" them he beat them but not in a stomp... He mocked their strength and overpowered them. Hulk has been disrespected by Thanos with the slap, when he ordered him around like a dog in marvel's the end, when he easily bested him in ig fight, or when he overpowered Hulk and Thing.

TheHulk
He mocked their strength and overpowered them. Hulk has been disrespected by Thanos with the slap, when he ordered him around like a dog in marvel's the end, when he easily bested him in ig fight, or when he overpowered Hulk and Thing. lololol Hulk almost wanted to solo himself

quanchi112
lololol Hulk almost wanted to solo himself I can't even make any sense of this. What is it exactly you were responding to from my post ?

TheHulk
I can't even make any sense of this. What is it exactly you were responding to from my post ? Marvel:The End

quanchi112
Marvel:The End Yes, the Hulk got killed because he was stupid.

TheHulk
Yes, the Hulk got killed because he was stupid. It was savage hulk what do you expect

quanchi112
It was savage hulk what do you expect I agree the character is pretty stupid.

TheHulk
I agree the character is pretty stupid. oh you think.......... wink

quanchi112
oh you think.......... wink Yep. smile

h1a8
Two responses to rage over my opinion.

smile Except overpower the Hulk and a Thing. smile

Current Hulk is vastly stronger than that Hulk. Plus we are taking characters at their best. That means HOTM Hulk.

P.S. Who cares about Thing? He wouldn't even be an insect to HOTM Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Current Hulk is vastly stronger than that Hulk. Plus we are taking characters at their best. That means HOTM Hulk.

P.S. Who cares about Thing? He wouldn't even be an insect to HOTM Hulk. I agree he is but nothing he did leads me to believe the outcome would be any different. Thanos is physically on another level than the Hulk's best.

Ps. You don't read enough comics to know what you're talking about.

h1a8
I agree he is but nothing he did leads me to believe the outcome would be any different. Thanos is physically on another level than the Hulk's best.

Ps. You don't read enough comics to know what you're talking about. Yup Thanos is physically on another lower level than Hulk's best. I would say at least 3 levels lower.

Otherwise, I would ask you

based on?

quanchi112
Yup Thanos is physically on another lower level than Hulk's best. I would say at least 3 levels lower.

Otherwise, I would ask you

based on? Thanos easily manhandling Lord Mar-vell. The guy was obviously well above top tier and Thanos easily owned him. Name an above elite top tier Hulk owned with ease, physically.

If you can't do so I accept your concession.

h1a8
Thanos easily manhandling Lord Mar-vell. The guy was obviously well above top tier and Thanos easily owned him. Name an above elite top tier Hulk owned with ease, physically.

Handling Mar-vell is a shitty feat when you talk about current Hulk. Being above Top Tier not necessarily has anything to do with strength. Try again.

quanchi112
Handling Mar-vell is a shitty feat when you talk about current Hulk. Being above Top Tier not necessarily has anything to do with strength. Try again. Why is it a shitty feat ? Explain yourself for once. You just say baseless things and go on to make another baseless point.

Name someone above top tier the Hulk physically dominated. If you can't then Thanos' feat is more impressive. Booyah.

carver9
Thanos easily manhandling Lord Mar-vell. The guy was obviously well above top tier and Thanos easily owned him. Name an above elite top tier Hulk owned with ease, physically.

Hulk owned Wendigo and Bi Beast that was amped 1000 Times their average power level. That boo boo on anything Thanos has done physically against anyone.

He also owned Armageddon who in his own right is an elite top tier.

carver9
Vector at best is a low to mid skyfather. Vector was hitting Hulk with blasts that was ripping through time/space. He then switch the attack up (because Hulk was powering through it) and was hitting Hulk with blast capable of toppling PLANETS and Hulk walked through that as well until he made it to Vector and hit him with a haymaker.

Fighting elites ain't crap.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

Then let's not forget about Hulks showing against Onslaught.

Nihilist
If its based on lifting feats, The Hulk.

Based physially battle opponents, Thanos wins..beating Surfer to death is above anything Hulk has done and before anyone starts with 2 Surfer isnt strong" Thanos didnt beat through his strength lvl he beat through his awesome durability.

Hulk has never beaten someone so easily with the durability that Surfer has.

carver9
Hulk beat a being down with his fist that defeated Surfer. Hulk made a guy melt from his power output and this same guy defeated Surfer. Hulk ft seems more impressive.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk beat a being down with his fist that defeated Surfer. Hulk made a guy melt from his power output and this same guy defeated Surfer. Hulk ft seems more impressive. As normal you try to twist the context on how the guy beat Surfer, and the same melting someone from energy shows they have weaksauce durabilty, Surfer survive the chruch.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
As normal you try to twist the context on how the guy beat Surfer, and the same melting someone from energy shows they have weaksauce durabilty, Surfer survive the chruch.

But almost died by Armageddon...da**.

The Sorrow
If its based on lifting feats, The Hulk.

Based physially battle opponents, Thanos wins..beating Surfer to death is above anything Hulk has done and before anyone starts with 2 Surfer isnt strong" Thanos didnt beat through his strength lvl he beat through his awesome durability.

Hulk has never beaten someone so easily with the durability that Surfer has.
Destroying Onslaught in a few punches > killing an unsuspecting Surfer in around 9 blows

quanchi112
Hulk owned Wendigo and Bi Beast that was amped 1000 Times their average power level. That boo boo on anything Thanos has done physically against anyone.

He also owned Armageddon who in his own right is an elite top tier. That's hyperbole and nowhere near as impressive as easily owning Lord Mar-vell who treats top tiers like minor irritants.

The same character who defeated the Surfer by using his own power against him. That's not very impressive.

But almost died by Armageddon...da**. By using his own power against him. LOL.

TheHulk
That's hyperbole and nowhere near as impressive as easily owning Lord Mar-vell who treats top tiers like minor irritants.

The same character who defeated the Surfer by using his own power against him. That's not very impressive.

By using his own power against him. LOL. Lol you love downgrading don't you

Nihilist
But almost died by Armageddon...da**. Again context fail.Originally posted by The Sorrow
Destroying Onslaught in a few punches > killing an unsuspecting Surfer in around 9 blows Destroying lol, all he did was break his armor and Hulk got knocked the f*ck out from the explosion.

Can you count son? Surfer was ko'd in 3, killed in 6 punches and Thanos let Surfer get up from a blast to regain himself and fire a counter blast...then Thanos EASILY beat him to death.

The Sorrow
Can you count son? Surfer was ko'd in 3, killed in 6 punches and Thanos let Surfer get up from a blast to regain himself and fire a counter blast...then Thanos EASILY beat him to death.
I don't know what book you were reading but he blasted him and punched him 8 times. It was Onslaughts power that messed Hulk up not the explosion unless you think a regular explosion will split he and Banner in two, anyway regardless destroying Onslaught with one super punch >>> killing Surfer in 9 attacks.

Whether it's a punching or lifting feat Hulk>Thanos

quanchi112
Lol you love downgrading don't you It was stated right on panel Arm defeated Surfer by using his own power against him.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
I don't know what book you were reading but he blasted him and punched him 8 times. It was Onslaughts power that messed Hulk up not the explosion unless you think a regular explosion will split he and Banner in two, anyway regardless destroying Onslaught with one super punch >>> killing Surfer in 9 attacks.

Whether it's a punching or lifting feat Hulk>Thanos It wasn't just one super punch was it ? Did Hulk hit him prior to the punch which in the end ko'd him as well giving Onslaught exactly what he wanted in the end anyways.

Nihilist
I don't know what book you were reading but he blasted him and punched him 8 times. It was Onslaughts power that messed Hulk up not the explosion unless you think a regular explosion will split he and Banner in two, anyway regardless destroying Onslaught with one super punch >>> killing Surfer in 9 attacks. I read the book where Thanos blasted Surfer then let him get up and speak some crap fire off a counter blast, then Thanos ko'd him in 3 punches and kept on punching him after 6-7 punches in total when Surfer was dead.

It seems your just another Hulk poster that lies, Hulk got ko'd from Onslaughts armor being broken laughing out loud one super punch facepalm they were trading punches before Hulks last punch breached Onslaughts armor...or are you gonne say Hulk other punches didnt do anything.

Again what other good durability feats does Onslaught have.

The Sorrow
It wasn't just one super punch was it ? Did Hulk hit him prior to the punch which in the end ko'd him as well giving Onslaught exactly what he wanted in the end anyways.
Yeah. He hit him twice prior but it wasn't repeatedly in the same fashion as Thanos it was back and forth, this was also before being pinned to the ground. Literally overpowering Onslaught and destroying him from the position he was in with one punch is easily the more impressive of the two.

quanchi112
Yeah. He hit him twice prior but it wasn't repeatedly in the same fashion as Thanos it was back and forth, this was also before being pinned to the ground. Literally overpowering Onslaught and destroying him from the position he was in with one punch is easily the more impressive of the two. So you admit it wasn't just one attack despite trying to portray it as such. Good.

Yes, it is more impressive because he's why. Thanos did so with relative ease whereas Hulk did so by having his mind shut down to go nuts and ended up koing himself and didn't really stop Onslaught at all.

Nihilist
Yeah. He hit him twice prior but it wasn't repeatedly in the same fashion as Thanos it was back and forth, this was also before being pinned to the ground. Literally overpowering Onslaught and destroying him from the position he was in with one punch is easily the more impressive of the two. lol Surfer was knocked out after Thanos third punch.

Nietzschean
At there best, Thanos defeated classic Drax and their collision caused a planet to be destroyed. The Classic Drax was tearing up stars with his bare hands.

It took WWH to reach planetary lvls..

OneDumbG0
^ I don't believe it was a single collision that destroyed the planet. It was the culmination of a long fight.

Grey Hulk busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I don't believe it was a single collision that destroyed the planet. It was the culmination of a long fight.

Grey Hulk busted an asteroid twice the size of Earth. and yet u missed the part where the opponent Thanos was facing was a star ripper in strength.

Earth<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Sun
there is no comparison here.

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nietzschean
and yet u missed the part where the opponent Thanos was facing was a star ripper in strength.

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg laughing out loud

Nietzschean
laughing out loud
http://static.tumblr.com/g4xzsx0/sXbl9flqm/bro_fist.jpg

quanchi112
http://static.tumblr.com/g4xzsx0/sXbl9flqm/bro_fist.jpg You've made an ally today here friend. Whenever you are in trouble put the Thanos signal up in the sky and I'll be there.

JakeTheBank
You've made an ally today here friend. Whenever you are in trouble put the Thanos signal up in the sky and I'll be there.

laughing out loud

dmills
You've made an ally today here friend. Whenever you are in trouble put the Thanos signal up in the sky and I'll be there.

laughing out loud

dmills
Hulk had superior "strength feats" compared to Zeus too, how'd that head to head turn out. This is one of those cases where feats defer to portrayal etc. I consider Thanos to be a small step below legit Skyfathers, but still comfortably above the likes of the Hulk. Any version of the Hulk.

The Sorrow
So you admit it wasn't just one attack despite trying to portray it as such. Good.

Yes, it is more impressive because he's why. Thanos did so with relative ease whereas Hulk did so by having his mind shut down to go nuts and ended up koing himself and didn't really stop Onslaught at all.
It was one attack that destroyed Onslaught, it wasn't one attack that killed Surfer was my point.

Cool so you agree Hulk's striking feat is superior thumb up

quanchi112
It was one attack that destroyed Onslaught, it wasn't one attack that killed Surfer was my point.

Cool so you agree Hulk's striking feat is superior thumb up No, just like with any previous attacks they did damage. Hulk had to go all out and in the end ko'd himself and didn't defeat Onslaught while Thanos casually stomped the Surfer. Casually stomping someone of his power level is far more impressive than what Hulk did.

OneDumbG0
and yet u missed the part where the opponent Thanos was facing was a star ripper in strength.

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg That has literally nothing to do with whether Thanos and Drax destroyed the planet via colliding with each other.

The Sorrow
No, just like with any previous attacks they did damage. Hulk had to go all out and in the end ko'd himself and didn't defeat Onslaught while Thanos casually stomped the Surfer. Casually stomping someone of his power level is far more impressive than what Hulk did.
Stomping an unsuspecting high herald in 9 attacks is more impressive than overpowering and destroying the body of a skyfather+ being in 3 blows? Lol. Do you think Thanos could casually stomp Onslaught too?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
It chills my soul that I agree with anything Quanchi says...

But I do agree two things:

1. That saying Thanos can't hang in the same league as the Hulk is just low-balling Thanos.

2. That the Bi-Beast/Wendigo thing is as hyperbole. I mean, you don't see folks seriously using Superman lifting that book as a legitimate, non-hyperbole strength feat so I don't see why Hulk and his fans are immune.

But Huk>Thanos when it comes to potential strength. The Leader, Stranger and Pre-Retcon Beyonder all have said that his potential strength is unlimited.

Though can someone give me a better durability feat from Hulk that trumps Thanos just being scratched and slightly bloodied up after being stuck in a black hole? Because I don't think Vector contends with that.

Stoic

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

Concerning Gladiator, and him being completely dominated by a weakening Hulk that was far below his HOTM power levels.

Powers

Superhuman Strength: Gladiator possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He is one of the physically strongest beings to exist in the Universe as he has shattered planets with the mere force of his blows, and can collapse entire Stars with his level of strength. His strength level is dependent on his confidence; as such the more confident he is, the stronger he gets. He has demonstrated several astounding feats of strength such as defeating Colossus with relative ease, matching Hulk's strength in battle, overpowering Hyperion and knocking him unconscious by breaking his back, and even managing to hold his own for an extended period of time against Thor. Hence, Gladiator is ultimately able to lift somewhere far in excess of 100 tons.

Food for thought?

Nietzschean

Cool so you agree Hulk's striking feat is superior thumb up
no. cause Onslaught armor wasnt shown to be anything special in durability.

Invisible woman, Cyclops and Thor all managed to crack the armor individually and Thor actually flew in and destroyed the backside of the armor on his own.

Hulk did worse against Zeus than Thanos against Odin.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Stoic
Concerning Gladiator, and him being completely dominated by a weakening Hulk that was far below his HOTM power levels.

Powers

Superhuman Strength: Gladiator possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. He is one of the physically strongest beings to exist in the Universe as he has shattered planets with the mere force of his blows, and can collapse entire Stars with his level of strength. His strength level is dependent on his confidence; as such the more confident he is, the stronger he gets. He has demonstrated several astounding feats of strength such as defeating Colossus with relative ease, matching Hulk's strength in battle, overpowering Hyperion and knocking him unconscious by breaking his back, and even managing to hold his own for an extended period of time against Thor. Hence, Gladiator is ultimately able to lift somewhere far in excess of 100 tons.

Food for thought?
not really since his power fluctuates on his confidence and the fight he had with Hulk was dependent on context of a nuclear reactor and exploiting his super hearing.

Thanos would eat Gladiatior for breakfast and than take on Silver Surfer and face an all out Thor before washing it down with Coffee. before heading to asgard and getting complimented by Odin in his abilities. wink

carver9
no. cause Onslaught armor wasnt shown to be anything special in durability.

Invisible woman, Cyclops and Thor all managed to crack the armor individually and Thor actually flew in and destroyed the backside of the armor on his own...he would have physically been thrashed.

Hulk did worse against Zeus than Thanos against Odin.

I disagree and Zeus and Odin fought Hulk and Thanos differently. Zeus physically beat the hell out of Hulk...Odin blasted Thanos. Thanos durabiliy against blasting power is off the chain but if he fought someone like Zeus...it would have been a lot different imo.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1663843-1581865_681123_bigopticblastdg4_super_super_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1663845-1348491_shatters_onslaught_s_armor_super_super.jpg

Stoic
not really since his power fluctuates on his confidence and the fight he had with Hulk was dependent on context of a nuclear reactor and exploiting his super hearing.

Thanos would eat Gladiatior for breakfast and than take on Silver Surfer and face an all out Thor before washing it down with Coffee. before heading to asgard and getting complimented by Odin in his abilities. wink

It's kind of funny that for any other character to have beaten Gladiator, no one ever calls PIS and in this case CIS, but will always be very quick to scream low-ball. Gladiator was whipped in that contest. Was there any dialog that ever stated that he had lost confidence? There comes a time when you just have to stop with the double standards.

quanchi112
Stomping an unsuspecting high herald in 9 attacks is more impressive than overpowering and destroying the body of a skyfather+ being in 3 blows? Lol. Do you think Thanos could casually stomp Onslaught too? Onslaught wasn't a skyfather being. Thor was even depowered at the time and there were no real heavy hitters. I definitely see Thor destroying that physical shell if he went all out and was at full power. It was just an elite top tier feat. Thor has done far better than that.

Thanos easily owning someone is far more impressive than koing yourself and doing something elite top tierish.

carver9
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1663843-1581865_681123_bigopticblastdg4_super_super_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78698/1663845-1348491_shatters_onslaught_s_armor_super_super.jpg

That's a weaker form of Onslaught. The stronger form...everyone failed to bust through his forcefield and also failed at damaging him. When Hulk was unleashed...he ripped through Onslaught forcefield and ripped a more powerful Onslaught to shreds.

Nietzschean
It's kind of funny that for any other character to have beaten Gladiator, no one ever calls PIS and in this case CIS, but will always be very quick to scream low-ball. Gladiator was whipped in that contest. Was there any dialog that ever stated that he had lost confidence? There comes a time when you just have to stop with the double standards.

there is no double standard. if you read the fight u know exactly what happen.
no other character powers work the way Gladiators work aside from Sentry.
it fluctuates to greatly for story purposes.

I wouldnt think Lex is in superman lvl strength b/c he uses kryptonite to back his punches. just like i dont assume Hulk is at optimum confidence gladiator lvl.

although, I will agree that Hulk could seriously hurt guys like Superman who have superhearing if he Thunderclaps his ears and get a win that way. but, that isnt solely a physical beating.

quanchi112
That's a weaker form of Onslaught. The stronger form...everyone failed to bust through his forcefield and also failed at damaging him. When Hulk was unleashed...he ripped through Onslaught forcefield and ripped a more powerful Onslaught to shreds. When the Banner part of his mind was shut down and on top of that he ko'd himself. Koing yourself and needing someone else to make you feral isn't as impressive as you want it to be and is outside of what he can do on his own.

Nietzschean
That's a weaker form of Onslaught. The stronger form...everyone failed to bust through his forcefield and also failed at damaging him. When Hulk was unleashed...he ripped through Onslaught forcefield and ripped a more powerful Onslaught to shreds. I have the comic, i know what happen. Onslaught raised a forcefield and none of the Heroes could get through it to harm Onslaught.

the only one who made the attempt to physically hurt Onslaught was Rogue and Vision when they merged but even combined their strength isnt comparable to the two ppl being mentioned here.

carver9
Savage Hulk can beat Superman and its insane thinking that he can't. Savage Hulk can beat Gladiator and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Savage Hulk can beat Thor and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Stop underestimating Hulk. His fts should be enough proof that he packs enough power to knock any top tier the hell out...especially when we have top tier struggling against beings far weaker than Savage Hulk.

carver9
I have the comic, i know what happen. Onslaught raised a forcefield and none of the Heroes could get through it to harm Onslaught.

the only one who made the attempt to physically hurt Onslaught was Rogue and Vision when they merged but even combined their strength isnt comparable to the two ppl being mentioned here.

So you can show me Thor damaging a more powerful version of Onslaught?

Hulk was the only being capable of ripping through his forcefield when the entire planet failed.

Your post was moot. That's all I'm trying to let you know.

quanchi112
Savage Hulk can beat Superman and its insane thinking that he can't. Savage Hulk can beat Gladiator and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Savage Hulk can beat Thor and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Stop underestimating Hulk. His fts should be enough proof that he packs enough power to knock any top tier the hell out...especially when we have top tier struggling against beings far weaker than Savage Hulk. And those top tiers are also capable of knocking out the Hulk. They are all in the same class and fully capable of harming/koing each other.

Damborgson
Did Thor and Onslaught have another fight after this? I know Thor takes part in absrobing part of Onsalughts unleashe form after hulk KO'd himself breaking the armor but I hear they fought again after he freed xavier and before the final battle.

Stoic
How did this thread ever turn into an who can kick who's ass contest? Based on feats, Thanos has never showed that he can lift the same amount as the Hulk.

quanchi112
So you can show me Thor damaging a more powerful version of Onslaught?

Hulk was the only being capable of ripping through his forcefield when the entire planet failed.

Your post was moot. That's all I'm trying to let you know. Thor damaged Exitar and Galactus beings far more powerful and impressive than Onslaught. Thor didn't ko himself and need someone else's help to fire him up to do so.

carver9
When the Banner part of his mind was shut down and on top of that he ko'd himself. Koing yourself and needing someone else to make you feral isn't as impressive as you want it to be and is outside of what he can do on his own.

That was Mindless Hulk and Mindless Hulk fails in comparison to modern day Hulk. He didn't ko himself...it was much more than physical might that was involved in that battle.

Nietzschean
Savage Hulk can beat Superman and its insane thinking that he can't. Savage Hulk can beat Gladiator and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Savage Hulk can beat Thor and its insane thinking that he couldn't. Stop underestimating Hulk. His fts should be enough proof that he packs enough power to knock any top tier the hell out...especially when we have top tier struggling against beings far weaker than Savage Hulk.

if we use pure top feats for them all. Hulk couldnt physically beat the actual herald lvl beings who destroy planets without having to be enraged to get stronger.

beings who destroy stars, planets, and face cosmic entities on a regular bases.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Using solely high end feats, I don't see Hulk beating Superman lifting half of Infinity.

quanchi112
That was Mindless Hulk and Mindless Hulk fails in comparison to modern day Hulk. He didn't ko himself...it was much more than physical might that was involved in that battle. Yes, his actions ko'd him. I agree mindless Hulk isn't as impressive but mindless Hulk's feat is just an elite top tier feat. Nothing more.

carver9
Thor damaged Exitar and Galactus beings far more powerful and impressive than Onslaught. Thor didn't ko himself and need someone else's help to fire him up to do so.

Lol...Thor damaged all those beings but failed at dropping Hulk and admitted that he cant stop Hulk. Good job Quan...I'm clapping for ya bro.

Thor never fought the version of Onslaught that Hulk fought. Thor failed at breaching Onslaught shields whereas Hulk ripped through that crap with ease.

Stoic
if we use pure top feats for them all. Hulk couldnt physically beat the actual herald lvl beings who destroy planets without having to be enraged to get stronger.

So should we neuter the Hulk to get the point across? No, because that is his power set. This particular power set says that whatever Thanos can lift, the Hulk can do one better.

quanchi112
Lol...Thor damaged all those beings but failed at dropping Hulk and admitted that he cant stop Hulk. Good job Quan...I'm clapping for ya bro.

Thor never fought the version of Onslaught that Hulk fought. Thor failed at breaching Onslaught shields whereas Hulk ripped through that crap with ease. Yes, he fought and defeated the Thing and then bfr'd the Hulk. Thor has also ko'd the Hulk and has never used his ultimate godblast attack.

Thor was depowered. Thor's dominated the Surfer Hulk never has. I can play the game if you want to.

Nietzschean

Thor never fought the version of Onslaught that Hulk fought. Thor failed at breaching Onslaught shields whereas Hulk ripped through that crap with ease.

and yet. Thor manage to Fly through Galactus Helmet. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactus>>>>>>>Onslaught.

Nietzschean
So should we neuter the Hulk to get the point across? No, because that is his power set. This particular power set says that whatever Thanos can lift, the Hulk can do one better. on a pure lifting feat, Thanos doesnt have them so Hulks the weight lifting competition b/c Thanos never signs up for them.

although surviving a Blackhole is as much a durability feat as a strength feat due to the nature of a blackhole and the forces brought on the object.

a blackhole is a collapsed star which weighs as much as one if not more which Thanos survived without being crushed. stick out tongue

I guess that answers that.

Stoic

Galactus>>>>>>>Onslaught.

But then we can turn around and use the same logic that you did several posts ago concerning Onslaught's durability fatigue from taking a couple hits, and just replacing it with Odin tiring Galctus out enough for Thor to fly into his head. amirite?

TheHulk

Galactus>>>>>>>Onslaught. That's quite debatable......

carver9

If we use top fts...WBH isn't even needed. Hulk one punches everyone mentioned in this thread.

During a fight, a freaking universe is destroyed. Hulk was one of the people that was fighting.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d

Hulk powering through a blast that was ripping through the fabric of space/time. A blast so powerful that it knock planets off course.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

Hulk thunderclaps a freaking Dimensional barrier down that was put in place by Umar...a high end skyfather.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

Hulk getting into a fist fight and its destroying MULTIPLE of dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Savage Hulk is underated and he IS one of the top bricks and CAN take on and defeat ANY top tier.

Stoic
on a pure lifting feat, Thanos doesnt have them so Hulks the weight lifting competition b/c Thanos never signs up for them.

although surviving a Blackhole is as much a durability feat as a strength feat due to the nature of a blackhole and the forces brought on the object.

a blackhole is a collapsed star which weighs as much as one if not more which Thanos survived without being crushed. stick out tongue

I guess that answers that.

We never saw what Thanos did within the black hole. For all we know he could have bent the laws of physics by using mysticism, and augmenting it with his shields.

This thread is about lifting and who can lift more, not who's ass is going to be put on a pole with no grease.

carver9
There are more fts...like him shaking Earth cause planetary level destruction. Jim overpowering a bring with one hand that amped himself to 100trillion tons of force. Him punching through time...him beating the hell out of Genis. The list goes on.

-Pr-
There are more fts...like him shaking Earth cause planetary level destruction. Jim overpowering a bring with one hand that amped himself to 100trillion tons of force. Him punching through time...him beating the hell out of Genis. The list goes on.

Beating the hell out of Genis wasn't THAT impressive, if it's the instance i'm thinking of.

carver9
Yes, he fought and defeated the Thing and then bfr'd the Hulk. Thor has also ko'd the Hulk and has never used his ultimate godblast attack.

Thor was depowered. Thor's dominated the Surfer Hulk never has. I can play the game if you want to.

He bfred Hulk because he couldn't beat him. Thor admits this.

A weakened Hulk koed Surfer with a couple of well placed licks. I'm not playing a game...you are.

quanchi112
There are more fts...like him shaking Earth cause planetary level destruction. How is that impressive when Thanos easily rapes the Surfer who destroys planets while holding back as well. These are top tierish feats.

carver9
Forgot to add...Hulk rips adamantium like tissue paper.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/4729/1012201115.th.jpghttp://img831.imageshack.us/img831/7193/1012201116.th.jpghttp://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9906/1012201117.th.jpg

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I re-iterate.

Using only highest end feats, Hulk doesn't beat Superman lifting half of infinity.

carver9
How is that impressive when Thanos easily rapes the Surfer who destroys planets while holding back as well. These are top tierish feats. [/QUOTE

So Thanos has physically punched Surfer which lead to planetary destruction? Is this what you are telling me? Hulk was fist fighting and it was shaking EARTH. Just because Surfer destroyed planets with "blast" doesn't mean Thanos was punching him with Planet Shaking power.

quanchi112
Forgot to add...Hulk rips adamantium like tissue paper. That Hulk is amped with a war hammer. Can't count it.

Damborgson
He bfred Hulk because he couldn't beat him. Thor admits this.

Dude...BFR counts a forum win right? And Despite hulk being very amped by the hammer, spells, and uru hammer, Thor didn't exactly use a wide variety of abilities. He slugged it out again. To make it fair for hulk. that NOTHING in his arsenal could beat hammer hulk is ridiculous.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I re-iterate.

Using only highest end feats, Hulk doesn't beat Superman lifting half of infinity.

Supes didmt lift half eternity. Its a magical book...there really isn't any telling how much that book weighs.

Is there anything on panel stating its weight?

-Pr-
Supes didmt lift half eternity. Its a magical book...there really isn't any telling how much that book weighs.

Is there anything on panel stating its weight?

It had infinite pages. Says so on panel.

carver9
That Hulk is amped with a war hammer. Can't count it.

Hulk admits right after this that him and Nul "are the same" AND he states that he can kill Nul with his bare hands but he is in fear that they will merge again. Hulk basically said they were equals except he is the evil incarnation.

quanchi112
How is that impressive when Thanos easily rapes the Surfer who destroys planets while holding back as well. These are top tierish feats. Thanos easily owned the Surfer who can easily destroy a planet. Hulk can't even best the Surfer ye shaking the earth is impressive. Thanos and Drax destroyed a planet in a fight before but it isn't impressive. I wish I could really make a difference in how you approach debating.

-Pr-
Hulk admits right after this that him and Nul "are the same" AND he states that he can kill Nul with his bare hands but he is in fear that they will merge again. Hulk basically said they were equals except he is the evil incarnation.

That's Hulk's opinion, though.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Dude...BFR counts a forum win right? And Despite hulk being very amped by the hammer, spells, and uru hammer, Thor didn't exactly use a wide variety of abilities. He slugged it out again. To make it fair for hulk. that NOTHING in his arsenal could beat hammer hulk is ridiculous.

Hull states that him and Nul are the same and that he could kill him.

quanchi112
Hulk admits right after this that him and Nul "are the same" AND he states that he can kill Nul with his bare hands but he is in fear that they will merge again. Hulk basically said they were equals except he is the evil incarnation. Yes, they are the same guy except for that war hammer. The other characters also seemed more formidable with their hammers so it doesn't count. Sorry. I wish there was something I could do.

Damborgson
Hull states that him and Nul are the same and that he could kill him. So? Spiderman says he can kill hulk 2. Doesn't make it true.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's Hulk's opinion, though.

Not Hulk but Banner and Hulk was pretty much aware of everything that happened but he was incapable.of stopping himself. So I'm pretty sure he is aware of Nul powerlevel.

carver9
So? Spiderman says he can kill hulk 2. Doesn't make it true.

What does that have to do with Hulk knowing his own power level. Think Damborgson. Was Thor amped with the Odin force? Yes or no? Thor stated he was on multiple of occasions so was he?

quanchi112
What does that have to do with Hulk knowing his own power level. Think Damborgson. Was Thor amped with the Odin force? Yes or no? Thor stated he was on multiple of occasions so was he? By your logic Spiderman knows the Hulk and his own power level so his opinion counts.

Spiderman also defeated the Hulk before.
laughing out loud

carver9
Yes, they are the same guy except for that war hammer. The other characters also seemed more formidable with their hammers so it doesn't count. Sorry. I wish there was something I could do.

Like I stated before... Banner stated that him and Nul are equals. He said Nul is Hulk and Hulk is Nul...they are the same. If anyone knows their power level, its Hulk himself.

quanchi112
Like I stated before... Banner stated that him and Nul are equals. He said Nul is Hulk and Hulk is Nul...they are the same. If anyone knows their power level, its Hulk himself. Hulk doesn't have a war hammer on his own. I don't care what kind of self serving logic you want to try and pull today it doesn't count. Make mine carver.

carver9
By your logic Spiderman knows the Hulk and his own power level so his opinion counts.

Spiderman also defeated the Hulk before.
laughing out loud

Spiderman doesn't know Hulk power level and Spiderman was boasting. Banner knew everything that went on as Nul...he should know how powerful Nul was during the time he had the hammer and Hulk admits they were equals.

carver9
Hulk doesn't have a war hammer on his own. I don't care what kind of self serving logic you want to try and pull today it doesn't count. Make mine carver.

It counts buddy. Deal with it. They are the same character.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
It had infinite pages. Says so on panel.

So you admit Ultraman is stronger than Superman? He lifted it by himself...with ease. Superman needed help.

quanchi112
It counts buddy. Deal with it. They are the same character. Yes, I know and when a character gets an amp it's still the same character but he/she has an amp. Originally posted by carver9
Spiderman doesn't know Hulk power level and Spiderman was boasting. Banner knew everything that went on as Nul...he should know how powerful Nul was during the time he had the hammer and Hulk admits they were equals. Spiderman has defeated him so yes he knows Hulk's power level. he also knows what it takes to beat him. You are prety goood debatter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk getting into a fist fight and its destroying MULTIPLE of dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Not what happened.

I don't remember him saying anything of the sort. Scans?

And for the last time, Hulk was amped. Even if Nul is Hulk's exact equal (Based on the conversation, I'd wager his going to be a step above), what makes you think that being possessed by a clone (We know the Worthy stack stats to some extent) and wielding an Asgardian hammer that gives him incredibly potent energy projection, some versatility etc wouldn't make him more powerful?

carver9
Yes, I know and when a character gets an amp it's still the same character but he/she has an amp. Spiderman has defeated him so yes he knows Hulk's power level. he also knows what it takes to beat him. You are prety goood debatter.

When has Spiderman defeated "Banner" Hulk?

There is no such thing as Hulk being amped. He can amp himself in seconds if he wants.

Damborgson
What does that have to do with Hulk knowing his own power level. Think Damborgson. Was Thor amped with the Odin force? Yes or no? Thor stated he was on multiple of occasions so was he? Carver Hulk can say what he wants. That does not make it true. If we go by something like that where a character says he can beat another just on his word, then Spiderman's statement is more than plausible. Why not? Spiderman knows his power. Thor once said he can throw his hammer faster than thought witht he power of a thousand suns. Why is this not a crazy feat for Thor? He knows his own power. Thor also said he can't beat hulk. AND HE NEVER COULD. He knows his own power and history amirite?

And Good Lord at the example. Those two do not apply to one another. Hulk saying he is the equal of someone and Thor demonstrating he was amped by the OF are two different deals entirely.

Stoic
Carver Hulk can say what he wants. That does not make it true. If we go by something like that where a character says he can beat another just on his word, then Spiderman's statement is more than plausible. Why not? Spiderman knows his power. Thor once said he can throw his hammer faster than thought witht he power of a thousand suns. Why is this not a crazy feat for Thor? He knows his own power. Thor also said he can't beat hulk. AND HE NEVER COULD. He knows his own power and history amirite?

And Good Lord at the example. Those two do not apply to one another. Hulk saying he is the equal of someone and Thor demonstrating he was amped by the OF are two different deals entirely.

Spiderman said that the Sentry stalemated Galactus, or drove him off. stick out tongue

quanchi112
When has Spiderman defeated "Banner" Hulk?

There is no such thing as Hulk being amped. He can amp himself in seconds if he wants. Spiderman beat Hulk. They are all the same guy. It's funny how certain Hulks are the same while others mysteriously become other characters.

Hulk can't just make war hammers hence the amp. Carver you never make a lick of sense. Please don't change.

Damborgson
Spiderman said that the Sentry stalemated Galactus, or drove him off. stick out tongue Then we must assume its true. big grin

carver9
Carver Hulk can say what he wants. That does not make it true. If we go by something like that where a character says he can beat another just on his word, then Spiderman's statement is more than plausible. Why not? Spiderman knows his power. Thor once said he can throw his hammer faster than thought witht he power of a thousand suns. Why is this not a crazy feat for Thor? He knows his own power. Thor also said he can't beat hulk. AND HE NEVER COULD. He knows his own power and history amirite?

Nul never shown anything to suggest he was physically more powerful than WWH. If you can't accept Hulk saying that him and Nul are the same, how would you know? What can lead you to believe its true if you can't accept the character/writer stating it as fact?

That's like people claiming Wolverine was amped as the Horseman called Death when overall, Wolverine didn't receive not one physical amp during this incarnation.

Nul showed nothing that puts him above Hulk and Hulk...the person who felt what it was like to be Nul should know this. I don't care about your Spiderman comment or whatever else you brought up...your argument fails.

TheHulk
Spiderman beat Hulk. They are all the same guy. It's funny how certain Hulks are the same while others mysteriously become other characters.

Hulk can't just make war hammers hence the amp. Carver you never make a lick of sense. Please don't change. lol you should do the same.......

quanchi112
Nul never shown anything to suggest he was physically more powerful than WWH. If you can't accept Hulk saying that him and Nul are the same, how would you know? What can lead you to believe its true if you can't accept the character/writer stating it as fact?

That's like people claiming Wolverine was amped as the Horseman called Death when overall, Wolverine didn't receive not one physical amp during this incarnation.

Nul showed nothing that puts him above Hulk and Hulk...the person who felt what it was like to be Nul should know this. I don't care about your Spiderman comment or whatever else you brought up...your argument fails. Hint...war hammer. Hulk isn't capable of what he is capable of with a war hammer.

carver9
Spiderman beat Hulk. They are all the same guy. It's funny how certain Hulks are the same while others mysteriously become other characters.

Hulk can't just make war hammers hence the amp. Carver you never make a lick of sense. Please don't change.

I make perfect sense. Some Hulks are more powerful than others...there is no way of debating this. So can you post that fight of Spiderman defeating banner Hulk.

I admit, the hammer aided in versatility. That's about it.

quanchi112
I make perfect sense. Some Hulks are more powerful than others...there is no way of debating this. So can you post that fight of Spiderman defeating banner Hulk.

I admit, the hammer aided in versatility. That's about it. Yes, I know. Hulk's powerset doesn't excuse him for his losses though.

No, I'd rather you sit and stew over it. I don't want you seeing it. I'd rather keep you in the dark as punishment for daring to mention the Hulk in the same sentence as mighty Thanos.

So you admit it amped him. It's about time.

quanchi112
lol you should do the same....... Be specific. When don't I make sense ?

carver9
Hint...war hammer. Hulk isn't capable of what he is capable of with a war hammer.

I understand that but there is no possible way of PHYSICALLY amping a being that has no cap strength wise. Do you not understand this? What did the hammer aid in doing to Hulk physically? Did it aid in making him madder? Doesn't make sense. WWH had complete control of his amping abilities anyway so Nul can't be physically stronger than someone who doesn't have a cap on "controlled strength".

Like I said before...I admit that the hammer aided in Hulks versatility but Thats about it.

quanchi112
I understand that but there is no possible way of PHYSICALLY amping a being that has no cap strength wise. Do you not understand this? What did the hammer aid in doing to Hulk physically? Did it aid in making him madder? Doesn't make sense. WWH had complete control of his amping abilities anyway so Nul can't be physically stronger than someone who doesn't have a cap on "controlled strength".

Like I said before...I admit that the hammer aided in Hulks versatility but Thats about it. It alters his character. I don't see why it can't amp his strength either. It makes each character more formidable so the showing doesn't count. The Hulk is still the strongest elite top tier out there imo just don't bring him up against Thanos.

carver9
Yes, I know. Hulk's powerset doesn't excuse him for his losses though.

No, I'd rather you sit and stew over it. I don't want you seeing it. I'd rather keep you in the dark as punishment for daring to mention the Hulk in the same sentence as mighty Thanos.

So you admit it amped him. It's about time.

Hulk>>>>Thanos. There isn't any shame on Hulk being above Thanos.

quanchi112
Hulk>>>>Thanos. There isn't any shame on Hulk being above Thanos. In your mind maybe comics show us Hulk is only an afterthought to Thanos. On panel Thanos overpowered the Hulk and mocked his strength.

TheHulk
Then we must assume its true. big grin Hmmmm looks like Thor really admit he can't beat hulk evil face

carver9
It alters his character. I don't see why it can't amp his strength either. It makes each character more formidable so the showing doesn't count. The Hulk is still the strongest elite top tier out there imo just don't bring him up against Thanos.

Lol...you can't amp."controlled strength". WWH has complete control of his amping abilities (which was shown numerous of times). There isn't a possible way for Nul to be stronger than someone that can go from 0 to 100+ trillion tons of force in some seconds. There isn't a way force Nul to be stronger than someone that can go from 0 to World Breaker mode in seconds.

Hulk has complete control of his strength.

carver9
In your mind maybe comics show us Hulk is only an afterthought to Thanos. On panel Thanos overpowered the Hulk and mocked his strength.

OMG

Damborgson

Nul showed nothing that puts him above Hulk and Hulk...the person who felt what it was like to be Nul should know this. I don't care about your Spiderman comment or whatever else you brought up...your argument fails. Common sense? If you take WWH then you add to him Thor's hammer, protective spells, a strength increase, and no concern for damage or human life then i think its safe to assume he's the better of the two.

Was there anything stating/showing otherwise? If Not then fine wolverine didn't get an amp. Hulk did though.

What did he need to show to put him above Hulk in you're eyes? WWH was an event centered around the hulk. Written by Pak of all people. Benids did his usual sh*t and jobbed Nul. No one takes that seriously or holds it against him. he broke admantium, uru, and almost beat Thor (who is above anyone hulk fought in WWH. Yes even Zom and Sentry.)

If you "don't care" its because you have nothing to counter it. If you cant beat a "fail" argument then that does not reflect well on you.

carver9
Hmmmm looks like Thor really admit he can't beat hulk evil face

Let's not forget...S.H.I.E.L.D. stated they never seen a power level like WWH and they have people like Sentry, THOR, in their files.

quanchi112
Lol...you can't amp."controlled strength". WWH has complete control of his amping abilities (which was shown numerous of times). There isn't a possible way for Nul to be stronger than someone that can go from 0 to 100+ trillion tons of force in some seconds. There isn't a way force Nul to be stronger than someone that can go from 0 to World Breaker mode in seconds.

Hulk has complete control of his strength. Yes, there is. Sorry but WW Hulk himself exerted all his power against the Sentry.

I never said Nul was stronger than WB Hulk I said Nul's feats don't apply to Hulk. They don't.

At certain times yes and at certain times no.

OMG I graciously accept the concession.

Damborgson
Hmmmm looks like Thor really admit he can't beat hulk evil face Again you are immune to sarcasm.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't understand why some people automatically assume that's a sign of inferiority. Thor admitted he can't beat Hulk -brawling straight up like that- (Some think it was goading but I don't give a shit personally ), but that doesn't mean Hulk's victory is in anyway a sure thing. Fraction was making a play on their inconclusive rivalry based on the interview.

Don't forget people, Thor said this while taking on an amped Hulk and Thing (Increased to Elite status). And he won that fight. After going through some various ordeals.

carver9
Common sense? If you take WWH then you add to him Thor's hammer, protective spells, a strength increase, and no concern for damage or human life then i think its safe to assume he's the better of the two.

Was there anything stating/showing otherwise? If Not then fine wolverine didn't get an amp. Hulk did though.

What did he need to show to put him above Hulk in you're eyes? WWH was an event centered around the hulk. Written by Pak of all people. Benids did his usual sh*t and jobbed Nul. No one takes that seriously or holds it against him. he broke admantium, uru, and almost beat Thor (who is above anyone hulk fought in WWH. Yes even Zom and Sentry.)

If you "don't care" its because you have nothing to counter it. If you cant beat a "fail" argument then that does not reflect well on you.

I have proof...plenty of it. Example...Banner...human Banner...he's running...excited and pissed at the same time. The guy went from his Human form.m World Breaker mode INSTANTLY.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

He has complete control of his power. Complete control. There is no way in hell he Nul could be stronger than someone that can amp to insane levels at the blink of an eye. There was nothing stated on panel that Nul was STRONGER than WWH. More powerful due to versatility...sure...stronger...not one shed of proof and its impossible anyways since WWH basically have "complete control of his strength".

Would you like another instance of WWH going from Zero to super Saiyan modes in a split second?

carver9
Yes, there is. Sorry but WW Hulk himself exerted all his power against the Sentry.

I never said Nul was stronger than WB Hulk I said Nul's feats don't apply to Hulk. They don't.

At certain times yes and at certain times no.

I graciously accept the concession.

Hulk didn't exert himself against Sentry.

Nul and Hulk are the same beings. If Nul died, Hulk would die as well. Same people.

There isn't a certain time since WWH basically have complete control of his power.

I never said OMG because I conceded...I said OMG because you keep using a weaker Hulk that fought Thanos as some type of crutch against current Hulk. It doesn't work like that.

quanchi112
Hulk didn't exert himself against Sentry.

Nul and Hulk are the same beings. If Nul died, Hulk would die as well. Same people.

There isn't a certain time since WWH basically have complete control of his power.

I never said OMG because I conceded...I said OMG because you keep using a weaker Hulk that fought Thanos as some type of crutch against current Hulk. It doesn't work like that. Yes, he did.

If Bannerless mind Hulk dies so does Banner so it's the same Hulk. I can use your own crappy logic against you. If savage hulk dies so does wb hulk.

Yes, there was.

It's the same character as you freely admit. Hulk and Hulk are the same being. wink

TheHulk
Again you are immune to sarcasm. Dufe it's what you counter sarcasm.....get facts straight

Damborgson
I have proof...plenty of it. Example...Banner...human Banner...he's running...excited and pissed at the same time. The guy went from his Human form.m World Breaker mode INSTANTLY.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

He has complete control of his power. Complete control. There is no way in hell he Nul could be stronger than someone that can amp to insane levels at the blink of an eye. There was nothing stated on panel that Nul was STRONGER than WWH. More powerful due to versatility...sure...stronger...not one shed of proof and its impossible anyways since WWH basically have "complete control of his strength".

Would you like another instance of WWH going from Zero to super Saiyan modes in a split second? I'm sorry are we talking about this: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105369/1967372-world_war_hulk_8484.jpg
or this
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78626/1414929-world_breaker_hulk_super.png

I'm talking about hulk without going WB. The one who fought sentry and ironman and all those people. I am not arguing, Nul> WB.

Yes there is proof. http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

NUL> WWH

NUL < WB

Damborgson
Dufe it's what you counter sarcasm.....get facts straight I cant understand this.

TheHulk
I cant understand this. I countered your sarcasm with my own sarcasm expect it might...but anyway I was countering your sarcas plain and simple...... big grin

quanchi112
I'm sorry are we talking about this: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105369/1967372-world_war_hulk_8484.jpg
or this

I'm talking about hulk without going WB. The one who fought sentry and ironman and all those people. I am not arguing, Nul> WB.

NUL> WWH

NUL < WB Nicely done. On panel the comic plainly states his power is greatly augmented. It states it so very clear. I doubt carver ever saw this or the comic itself outside a few scans.

TheHulk
I'm sorry are we talking about this: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105369/1967372-world_war_hulk_8484.jpg
or this

NUL> WWH

NUL < WB You really don't realise that you HAD nothing to do this....

Damborgson
I countered your sarcasm with my own sarcasm expect it might...but anyway I was countering your sarcas plain and simple...... big grin are you trying to say you knew it was sarcasm and you countered mine? Ok lol?

quanchi112
You really don't realise that you HAD nothing to do this.... This response doesn't make any sense. How do you expect a retort ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>