Spider-man VS The Gorgon (In a Brawl)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Spider-man VS The Gorgon (In a Brawl)

No webs or stone powers. strictly h2h fighting only.

who wins?

X-Logan
Gorgon easily.

Thousand times more skilled.

Lord Feron
Gorgon would destroy Spiderman.

SamZED
Gorgon wins the fight.

That is unless we see more from Spider-man in the nearest future. So far he's only fought non-MA based super villains.

Or unless Gorgon starts jobbing big time. Have you people seen the NA 20 cover? The way Daredevil is written in that book im affraid they're gonna have him stalemate/put up a fight against Gorgon.

TheHulk
Gorgon

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by X-Logan
Gorgon easily.

Thousand times more skilled. I disagree that Gorgon is a thousand times more skilled. The one time he fought someone who was immune to his telepathy, i.e., Wolverine and Elektra w/tp blockers, they were tearing into him. So while his healing factor allowed him to power through, it wasn't until he knocked off their tp blockers that he began picking them apart as he had done before. That suggests he relies heavily on his telepathy.

So Gorgon strikes me as being like Mr. X. Skilled for certain, but it's extremely difficult to separate his skill from his telepathy.

If Gorgon does rely heavily on his telepathy, then this match-up is not a complete stomp. While Gorgon's superhuman attributes are formidable, they're definitely not far beyond Spiderman's own attributes. Spiderman has fought past telepathy before (against Moondragon of all people who is a high telepath and highly skilled) in a fight. And I haven't seen how Gorgon's done against a spidey sense-like ability.

I'd give Gorgon a small majority at best but I'm frankly leaning towards a split.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
Gorgon wins the fight.

That is unless we see more from Spider-man in the nearest future. So far he's only fought non-MA based super villains.

Or unless Gorgon starts jobbing big time. Have you people seen the NA 20 cover? The way Daredevil is written in that book im affraid they're gonna have him stalemate/put up a fight against Gorgon.

this was a concern I had when he joined a team like that. Gorgon cease being badass sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.