Batman & Nightwing VS Norman Osborn (In a Brawl)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Batman & Nightwing VS Norman Osborn (In a Brawl)

No gear or costumes. only h2h brawling allowed.

who wins?

Parmaniac
Team

Bouboumaster
Norman

Prep-Man
team.

JakeTheBank
Don't think the team is strong enough to make Norman accumulate enough damage to beat him.

BruceSkywalker
Team wins this...

KMC USER
Batman Solo

TheHulk
Team.....or batman solo

SamZED
If Green Goblin persona kicks in.. Osborn murders them.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Don't think the team is strong enough to make Norman accumulate enough damage to beat him.

This.

Gear makes this a different story

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
This.

Gear makes this a different story

thumb up

Osborn's stamina and durability will enable him to tank a great deal of what either Bruce or Dick could throw at him (see his fights with Spider-Man). Neither Bruce or Dick can afford to let Osborn hit them even once, and all things considered, Osborn is going to tag them at least that one time.

But yes, gear changes this a lot.

OneDumbG0
Team. Based on what I've personally seen from Osborn, they've dealt with worse individually.

Mini Bennett
If Norman is written like he was in Siege (smacking Captain America in the back of the head with a rock only being an annoyance to Steve) on a regular basis then Nightwing stomps big time.

OneDumbG0
^ That was wildly unnecessary. Osborn's fists and knuckles are more than capable of smashing rock.

I prefer to think of him as he was during Ellis' Thunderbolts run. He was beastly in that.

Mini Bennett
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ That was wildly unnecessary. Osborn's fists and knuckles are more than capable of smashing rock.

My post or Siege? stick out tongue

I wasn't saying he's generally written that way. I'm just saying he was made out to be a ***** in Siege.

OneDumbG0
^ Siege.

I agreed with you that Osborn resorting to using a rock was dumb on the writer's part and made Osborn look weak. Although, comic characters do that all the time. Thor used a streetlight post to hit Bor in their fight. Like... seriously? That'd probably feel like a styrofoam pole to Bor.

One of the more stupid things I've seen is Hulk threatening to hit Thor with a cactus. A cactus.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Siege.

I agreed with you that Osborn resorting to using a rock was dumb on the writer's part and made Osborn look weak. Although, comic characters do that all the time. Thor used a streetlight post to hit Bor in their fight. Like... seriously? That'd probably feel like a styrofoam pole to Bor.

One of the more stupid things I've seen is Hulk threatening to hit Thor with a cactus. A cactus. Ion using a tombstone on Prime is in the same league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.