The Hobbit Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanielLB
The Hobbit trailer is to be released on Tuesday 20th December at 7pm PST (that's 3am Wednesday 21st Dec for anybody in the UK)!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292819297420349&set=a.224187950950151.51821.160617097307237

Exabyte
I'm loving it.... and it hints quite some Gandalf-the-Grey-action (Dol Guldur?)!
Also, I'm by now quite happy with all of the dwarves smile

An interesting frame by frame analysis can be found here; among others, we see Gandalf is actually hitting ?Thrain in ?Dol Guldur.

Barker
Pretty exciting. For some reason I don't like the dwarves though.

colossulrage
Some of the character designs are a little strange but this looks so good!

Patient_Leech
T'was a good trailer, I'll admit, albeit a little slow at the beginning. But then again I'm not a huge LOTR fan, and it just looks like another LOTR movie. Looks like it has some very nice visuals, though. I think Peter Jackson taking over is way better than Del Toro. So that's good. It'll probably make for better continuity with the other films.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
T'was a good trailer, I'll admit, albeit a little slow at the beginning. But then again I'm not a huge LOTR fan, and it just looks like another LOTR movie.

But its not

its prequal and it does'nt have going to mount doom to get rid of a powerful ring.

Patient_Leech
Haha.. Oh, lord. Sorry... my apologies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Exabyte
Originally posted by Kazenji
prequal
Great word. Applies to various movies.

Kelly_Bean
Already watched this trailer at least 500,000 times, lol. This is one of my most anticipated movies EVAR!

colossulrage
I know how you feel I cannot wait for this to come out!!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Exabyte
Great word. Applies to various movies.

Yeah just like how T2 is a prequel to T1............

Robtard
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Already watched this trailer at least 500,000 times, lol. This is one of my most anticipated movies EVAR!

I hear you, lady. We should masturbate to it together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.