Spiderman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Spiderman(at his peak ) vs Savage hulk but spidey trying to making most of his intellect ,spidey sense,webs and evironment for his advantage etc who wins this?

2.Sorry if this is repetitivemessedpiderman at his peak with powergem,mind gem,norn strones vs WB hulk(at his best) both making use of all their abilities i.e again spidey sense, webs... who wins this and how?

Digi
That accidental smiley says it all.

abhilegend
facepalm

ozz81
Originally posted by Digi
That accidental smiley says it all.

Yeah lolz i didnt even notice it yeah damn it ,it definatly was an accidental smiley oh no ..oh well lolz....

Parmaniac
Spider-man already defeated Hulk har har har and it was canon

Yet Hulk, besides this 1 showing, is constantly portrayed to not really bothered by Spider-man, so in all seriousness 1 goes to Hulk and the second well I hate I-gem threads...

JakeTheBank
Spider-Man not beating Hulk is PIS.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106824/2078592-bwa_ha_ha_super.jpg

rotiart
... Honestly if you think about it all spiderman has to do is make the Same neutralizing agent that iron man had used on she hulk... That would disable banner then boom... End of story...
Only problem is trying to inject it into hulk with his dense skin

Sin I AM
Originally posted by rotiart
... Honestly if you think about it all spiderman has to do is make the Same neutralizing agent that iron man had used on she hulk... That would disable banner then boom... End of story...
Only problem is trying to inject it into hulk with his dense skin

sooo u mean thru pis

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
sooo u mean thru pis prep

McNasty996
Thing is though, comparing Hulk to other gamma creatures is never a smart thing to do. He has always shown to be superior and what would work on others wouldn't work on him.

h1a8
1. As much as I want Spidey to win he loses to the thunderclap.

2. Depends on how much juice Spidey can draw from the PG. For now on you guys making threads about the ambiguous PG must state the rate in which the user can draw from the gem. After all, this is your thread. Oops, spidey has the mind gem too? Well he wins this one for the obvious reasons.

Enzeru
2. Is a terrible, terrible, terrible spite. Spider-Man stomps so hard.

1. Hulk for sure. Spider-Man would be able to dodge for a while and probably also escape in the end, but winning? I don't see that happening. He could come up with some fancy ass invention and kill Hulk somehow, but that would be hugely out of character for Spider-Man.

When he told Mary Jane, that he could kill the Hulk, then maybe he had in mind that he could suffocate Hulk, the same way he was threatening Kingpin, but I don't see that being the ultimate way to defeat the Hulk. Even if Spider-Man manages to put a good amount of web into Hulk's throat, it would not change the fact that Hulk could simply jump away.
One leap of Hulk and Spider-Man would need minutes, maybe even hours to catch up. Hulk can hold his breath for over 6 hours and people say that he can even evolve past the need to breath. Even if he can't, he can hold the breath for sure and 6 hours would be more then enough for the web to disappear.
Of course, we're talking about the Savage Hulk in this instance, who would probably not use his brain, jump away and camp the webbing out, but continue attacking Spider-Man, losing breath, so that he might even lose this one by suffocating.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106824/2078592-bwa_ha_ha_super.jpg

MJ asked Spiderman if he figured out a way to beat the Hulk and knowing Spiderman, he probably did. With prep, Spiderman could beat anyone...he's just that good.

SamZED
Originally posted by carver9
MJ asked Spiderman if he figured out a way to beat the Hulk and knowing Spiderman, he probably did. With prep, Spiderman could beat anyone...he's just that good. Are you doing that joke/reverse phsycology thing people used to do with Wolverine and still do with Batman because they were wanked on the forum? The kind like "Wolverine beatz Galacts cuz he has teh clawz!!!1!" Or "Batkick FTW".

If so then.. why? Spider-man isnt wanked on KMC. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.