Superman Prime 1 million(Golden) vs Cosmic Armour Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
who wins ? Just incase heres a link superman prime 1 million was considered below the presence :-

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime

Diesldude
Originally posted by ozz81
who wins ? Just incase heres a link superman prime 1 million was considered below the presence :-

http://superman.wikia.com/wiki/Superman_Prime

That guy has to be the biggest superman homer ever.
If going by what that link says, prime 1 million wins.

JakeTheBank
I don't put much stock in wikis.

For all his inferred power and lack of feats, Superman Prime 1 Million still gets obliterated by Cosmic Armor Superman.

Galan007
lmao @ the idiot fanboy who wrote that wiki. CA Superman wins.

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
lmao @ the idiot fanboy who wrote that wiki. CA Superman wins.

lolz ...ok so he doesnt really exist or???

Galan007
Oh he exists. His on panel feats, however, are nowhere near as 'godlike' as that wiki touts.

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
Oh he exists. His on panel feats, however, are nowhere near as 'godlike' as that wiki touts.

lolz ok...yeah seems kinda peculiar lol. But also did CA supes have those Godlike traits , i.e like creating stuff at his will, bending back time ?? etc...

Slaanesh
CA Supes easily..

Galan007
lolz ok...yeah seems kinda peculiar lol. But also did CA supes have those Godlike traits , i.e like creating stuff at his will, bending back time ?? etc... CA Supes defeated the single most powerful villain DC comics has ever known. 'nuff said. wink

Uriel005
lolz ok...yeah seems kinda peculiar lol. But also did CA supes have those Godlike traits , i.e like creating stuff at his will, bending back time ?? etc... cosmic armour is literal plot armour. It is powered by the story of superman which is supposed to be beyond even the writers and therefore unbeatable in every sense of the word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.