Ares (Marvel) vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
1. They fight with weapons only

2. They fight H2H only

3. They fight to with all of their abilities

guy222
tamer ftw

quanchi112
Terrax wins.

Gecko4lif
I dont see ares even making it interesting.

abhilegend
Terrax.

Stoic
Are these responses due to Ares being torn in half by the Sentry? Ares if no one remember did pretty good against Hercules by the way. Crap, I wonder how he would have done against Namor? Sometimes the guys down at Marvel need to bite a D2ck.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Stoic
Are these responses due to Ares being torn in half by the Sentry? Probably not since Terrax did worse against him (minus the whole death thing)

Enzeru
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Probably not since Terrax did worse against him (minus the whole death thing)

Yeah, that's right. They both got destroyed by the Sentry, but at the same time, they were also a lot weaker then him, so it doesn't affect the fight between Terrax and Ares.

In my opinion Terrax would win this one.
Ares was doing pretty fine against Hercules, but mainly because of his skill factor, yet many people doubt that Ares is skilled, simply because many other Marvel heroes (even street level) have better martial arts feats.

Ares indeed is a brawler, but he is not dumb. He knows what he is doing and he would be able to offer Terrax a fight. He would probably even be able to have the upper hand, when it comes to close combat and the brawling, but if Terrax gets serious, then it's over:

While Ares destroys a building by swinging his axe, Terrax breaks through planets with his cosmic axe. If Terrax uses his superior powers, he will have the advantage, because he has simply a lot greater power output, and he is at least 20 tons above Ares' strenght.

It would be a good fight though, if Terrax concentrates on brawling it out, axe vs axe and doesn't use his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.