I was reading posts from a few years ago...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
...and I have to say, I was a total asshat to people.

I'm sure I'm still looked at as such to some of you, but I hope it's not as bad as I once was.

This is me apologizing to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way.

Bring on Captain Hindsight.

http://i.imgur.com/XNRBA.jpg

Sancty
I forgive you touched

LincolnDark
Originally posted by Sancty
I forgive you touched

you rubbed me the wrong way no expression

ADarksideJedi
Thank you;.

Thoren
I still don't like sunc. uhuh

Barker
I don't like the art style of South Park.

Thoren
I've maybe watched like two episodes. Not really that funny.

Barker
I've never purposely watched it.

Thoren
How ironic and hip you must be.

Barker
Of course.

Thoren
creepermm

Barker
I once had a major crush on a hipster girl

Thoren
Sancty is taken, by a large German woman named Marius.

steverules_2
Originally posted by LanceWindu
...and I have to say, I was a total asshat to people.

I'm sure I'm still looked at as such to some of you, but I hope it's not as bad as I once was.

This is me apologizing to anyone I might have rubbed the wrong way.

Bring on Captain Hindsight.

http://i.imgur.com/XNRBA.jpg

I liked it when you rubbed me...

dadudemon
I do not think you post very differently from back in the day (well...the 2007 days). You never came off as ***holish, to me. You seem the same but more laid back, these days, IRL, though. I think kids do that to a man. big grin

Some things irritate people and you got irritated by those things. Nothing very wrong with it.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by dadudemon
I do not think you post very differently from back in the day (well...the 2007 days). You never came off as ***holish, to me. You seem the same but more laid back, these days, IRL, though. I think kids do that to a man. big grin

Some things irritate people and you got irritated by those things. Nothing very wrong with it.

These kids can frustrate the hell out of me. haermm

Barker
Ken you were a mod once right?

Originally posted by Thoren
Sancty is taken, by a large German woman named Marius.
Is she the one that always posts asians?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Barker

Is she the one that always posts asians?

2 different times modding in a Star Wars forum.

Thoren
Originally posted by Barker

Is she the one that always posts asians? Yeah, ****ing annoying.

Barker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
2 different times modding in a Star Wars forum.
When I registered I think. mmm
Originally posted by Thoren
Yeah, ****ing annoying.
haermm

lord xyz
If you're the average once in a blue moon poster on KMC, you'll see no difference in KMC in the years. Plus there's no emotional involvement because you later realise how insignificant these avatars are to your actual life.

The ones in America are still heavily affected by American culture (which is basically whatever some rich dick is advertising) and those random weirdos still go on about the same movies repeatedly laughing at them and using them as a metaphor of what their life is to them.

People who argue on here argue only because they're escaping from their life by bullshitting to themselves where everyone else can read it and the others of course have the urge to reply to shit with even more shit (cept it's glossed over with Star Wars black or whatever background you have).

btw, Merry Christmas everyone. santa

Grate the Vraya
Originally posted by lord xyz
If you're the average once in a blue moon poster on KMC, you'll see no difference in KMC in the years. Plus there's no emotional involvement because you later realise how insignificant these avatars are to your actual life.

The ones in America are still heavily affected by American culture (which is basically whatever some rich dick is advertising) and those random weirdos still go on about the same movies repeatedly laughing at them and using them as a metaphor of what their life is to them.

People who argue on here argue only because they're escaping from their life by bullshitting to themselves where everyone else can read it and the others of course have the urge to reply to shit with even more shit (cept it's glossed over with Star Wars black or whatever background you have).

btw, Merry Christmas everyone. santa Ok, ok, I'm leaving. Dick. :c

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz

btw, Merry Christmas everyone. santa

lol, is emulating Astner your new thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.