Crazy Stupid Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
This was a movie I dont think made it to the theaters this year.If it did,I dont remember it.I highly recommend this movie to everybody here.Good fun film.The end of the film is really funny.You should rent it and see it.I just saw this movie the other night.fun film.Here is a trailer to give you an idea what it like and who is in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK68Y3oMEk8

BruceSkywalker
i saw the trailer for this a while ago.. never really been a ryan gosling fan.. emma stone seems ok, really waiting to see her as gwen stacy though

Lord Shadow Z
From the trailer it looked pretty funny, but not really my scene, I'm more a fan of action/adventure movies. I like comedy sometimes but I'm afraid it'll slide too far into the serious romantic angle like Bruce Almighty and many others tended to do so...

Myth
The first half of the trailer looked entertaining, but then it gets too sappy. I also can't see Emma Stone as a "game changer" for Gosling when she still looks like a kid and is still only college aged.

roughrider
It was in theaters and did fairly well. I normally don't pay much attention to romantic comedies, but this one may have edge enough to make me rent it.

ADarksideJedi
The movie looks ok but I think I will wait until it comes on either my movie channels or on dvd.

jinXed by JaNx
I plan on watching this sometime over the next couple days. I really like the cast, for the most part. I'll return with my thoughts on the movie

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Myth
The first half of the trailer looked entertaining, but then it gets too sappy. I also can't see Emma Stone as a "game changer" for Gosling when she still looks like a kid and is still only college aged.

yeah that was really my only problem I had with the movie was I can see why he would go after her but why we SHE fall for him though knowing he is a womanizer and everything and she wouldnt have fallen in love with him in such a short period of time but hey,this movie isnt supposed to be realistic or anything so its all good.

Thoren
The movie was good. Really funny when Goslings character is teaching Steve Carrel how to dress, talk to women etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.