Invisible Woman vs Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
she can fight either version.

http://www.netbrawl.com/uploads/43f3658d16b7a8a40ff3b63713eb21e5.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/146512-105986-thunderstrike_super.jpg
http://i.newsarama.com/images/Thunderstrike-style-2.jpg

guy222
Happy Holidays

Masterson

Sin I AM
sue

guy222
can she make the hammer invisible

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
can she make the hammer invisible

i doubt it would be beneficial...i think she has better was of dealing with him

guy222
sue's powers>the hammer?

do u think she knocks him out

Sin I AM
sue's powers>the hammer?

do u think she knocks him out

no but her experience equals it out... and i dont see thunderstrike withstanding a brain bubble before her shields collapse

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Sin I AM
no but her experience equals it out... and i dont see thunderstrike withstanding a brain bubble before her shields collapse that is not even within her CIS.

sure she threatens ppl who may be able to survive it but she isnt that cold blooded.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Nietzschean
that is not even within her CIS.

sure she threatens ppl who may be able to survive it but she isnt that cold blooded.

i believe she will...and it wouldnt kill him but it will incapacitate him

Nietzschean
i believe she will...and it wouldnt kill him but it will incapacitate him who has she done that to?

Bouboumaster
1- Against the old Masterson: Masterson every single time
2- Against the new Masterson: Sue every single time

leonidas
a po'd sue could beat him. she likely wouldn't use a bubble in the brain (which absolutely would kill him, imo) but she wouldn't have to. she could block his strikes which are significantly less than thor's and simply pound on him in a variety of ways. she could even play with his optic nerves and render him blind if she really wanted to. with cis on it's closer. if she went malice on him, she would kill him quickly.

new t-strike? no idea....

guy222
no but her experience equals it out... and i dont see thunderstrike withstanding a brain bubble before her shields collapse

masterson might k/o her before that happens hunie

bubble in brain is a neat tactic

h1a8
Sue can become invisible, make him blind, make the hammer invisible, etc.

Sue can fly around with a force field, while she is invisible and Masterson being blind and the hammer being invisible while messing Thunderstrike up.

guy222
masterson does a hip hop dance and strikes her down before the bubbles

stick out tongue

Existere
Sue can probably just beat him up while blocking his strikes.

She's super underrated.

leonidas
Originally posted by Existere
Sue can probably just beat him up while blocking his strikes.

She's super underrated.

yep and yep.

Sin I AM
masterson might k/o her before that happens hunie

bubble in brain is a neat tactic

hardly...masterson is not thor, her shields would hold while invisible blinding him and if he manages to toss its game over...
unless he does something exotic and traces sue via thunderstrike

guy222
not a fan of either honestly

should happen in '12

DarkOdin
Originally posted by h1a8
Sue can become invisible, make him blind, make the hammer invisible, etc.

Sue can fly around with a force field, while she is invisible and Masterson being blind and the hammer being invisible while messing Thunderstrike up. THe hammer being Ivisible i don't see it being a problem as Thunder stroker can command it to his hand and still feel it. As for Sure beign Invisible Thunderstikes hammer can detect her if need be. As for being blind I can see T-strike not knowing what to do but how many times can she pull that T-strike can just make a huge storm and wash Sue away.

Anyway my take on it.

Thunderstrike classic 6-10

New thunderstrike gets pawned1-10

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkOdin
THe hammer being Ivisible i don't see it being a problem as Thunder stroker can command it to his hand and still feel it. As for Sure beign Invisible Thunderstikes hammer can detect her if need be. As for being blind I can see T-strike not knowing what to do but how many times can she pull that T-strike can just make a huge storm and wash Sue away.

Anyway my take on it.

Thunderstrike classic 6-10

New thunderstrike gets pawned1-10

Ok he can feel the hammer. When was it shown that Thunderstrike's hammer can be used to detect invisible things? Sue has forcefields that can resist the winds of huge storms with no problem. Hell it survived in some pretty nasty situations before. But Sue isn't going to sit there and let masterson work. She is going to be attacking also. This will keep Masterson from performing certain actions (at least well). I don't see how Masterson can win this honestly. Masterson would be getting hammered right and left until he is koed.

DarkOdin
Ok he can feel the hammer. When was it shown that Thunderstrike's hammer can be used to detect invisible things? Sue has forcefields that can resist the winds of huge storms with no problem. Hell it survived in some pretty nasty situations before. But Sue isn't going to sit there and let masterson work. She is going to be attacking also. This will keep Masterson from performing certain actions (at least well). I don't see how Masterson can win this honestly. Masterson would be getting hammered right and left until he is koed. All the hammer Mjolnir, stormbreaker,thunderstike and whatever the hell red norvel hammers was share the same power set.

IMO the average showing of Classic thunderstrike had a good hand on how to use his powerset. Although he has the powerset of a high herald i like to think of him as low-mid herald. The mace can counter just about everything Sue can do.

Granted If sue was not force into CIS i see her getting a majority over Classic Thunderstrike why because he is no Thor wink

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkOdin
All the hammer Mjolnir, stormbreaker,thunderstike and whatever the hell red norvel hammers was share the same power set.

IMO the average showing of Classic thunderstrike had a good hand on how to use his powerset. Although he has the powerset of a high herald i like to think of him as low-mid herald. The mace can counter just about everything Sue can do.

Granted If sue was not force into CIS i see her getting a majority over Classic Thunderstrike why because he is no Thor wink

concur with everything except the mid herald business...he usually operates at high meta/low herald

Nietzschean
Ok he can feel the hammer. When was it shown that Thunderstrike's hammer can be used to detect invisible things? Sue has forcefields that can resist the winds of huge storms with no problem. Hell it survived in some pretty nasty situations before. But Sue isn't going to sit there and let masterson work. She is going to be attacking also. This will keep Masterson from performing certain actions (at least well). I don't see how Masterson can win this honestly. Masterson would be getting hammered right and left until he is koed.

Masterson has fought White out a supervillian with the ability to turn things invisible and make things white out as well as create giant dome force fields that encompass a building as well as a flight deck and an airplane.

Masterson said that he feared losing his Mace and having it whited out but it wasnt a big deal since it would come back to him. but, he was aware of the possible danger so he didnt throw it.

Thunderstrike actually overpowered the forcefield dome and fried the guy with the feedback destroying his tech with a Thunder blast.

He actually referenced how Thor would bolster about how power Mjolnir was but he would just keep quite and pray and let it do its thing.

I think Masterson could easily overpower Sue with a Thunderblast to get passed her shields if he had a mind to do it.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/wytout.htm

Existere
I'd be curious to see what Masterson feats suggest he'd have the power to bust through Sue's shields.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Existere
I'd be curious to see what Masterson feats suggest he'd have the power to bust through Sue's shields.

he has fried Ironman's 2020's future armor with a mild blast.
He has collapsed an underground facility and dam with his blast.
He has fried Shield Helcarrier with a mild Thunderblast signal accidentally due to the E.M.P.
He has helped maintain the walls of the multiverse from collapsing with thunderstrike's energy discharge along with thor, BRB, Ktor.

I am sure he has more.. just what i can recall.

Nietzschean
here are some links save them to your hard drive b4 its too late.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Quasar/48vsThunderstrike1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Quasar/48vsThunderstrike2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Quasar/48vsThunderstrike3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Quasar/48vsThunderstrike5.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Genis101/Quasar/48vsThunderstrike6.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.