SPLC, the gay lobby, and the wheels of tyranny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Don't care, though I can only imagine the added bureaucracy and diversity training will obviously streamline the armed forces.

The bolded section has nothing to do with the myth. It is a misdirection.

I'm not sure how being "born gay" equates to "being unable to change." I'm skeptical of the success rates of groups like Exodus International but it doesn't mean they're wrong. The bolded section naturally conflicts with the earlier whining about how those nasty right-wing bigots think that homosexuality is the result of sexual abuse.

Robert Spitzer, the Jew who strongly influenced the APA's decision to remove homomsexuality as a mental disorder, thinks otherwise. In before whining about the source; here's a link to an interview with him.

Now, with all that being said, I want to return to myth #6 because it is the most dangerous lie that groups like the SPLC will ever tell. Progressives in other countries champion speed codes and laws against Holocaust denial; recently, a woman who made "racist" remarks on a tram was arrested in the freedom-hating UK, put into jail "for her own safety," and, as far as I know, has had her children taken by social services.

But rather than arguing about the "slippery slope," I will simply post the comments of self-righteous progressives for you to gauge their character.

They will not stop. They care little for freedom. The personal is political, and they will trample you underfoot. And as a final note, be aware that a man by the name of Levin is one of the founders of the SPLC.

Ushgarak
Again with the hate threads, Zeal. You've not raised a discussion here, you have again just used this as an excuse to make one of your bigoted attacks. Cut it out. Next time you make a thread like this you will receive a warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.