World-Breaker Hulk runs through Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
He gets 30 minutes to rest and heal between fights. Fight in an indestructible stadium.

How far does he get?

1. Colossus and Thing
2. Namor and Blackbolt
3. Gladiator and Hercules
4. Wonder Woman and Beta Ray Bill
5. Captain Marvel and Black Adam
6. Superman and Thor

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1814300-hulkv2635_pelletier_varian_copy.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Starscream M
He gets 1 hour to rest and heal between fights. Combatants are not allowed energy attacks, all physical attacks are acceptable. Fight in an indestructible stadium.

How far does he get?

1. Thing
2. Namor
3. Gladiator
4. Silver Surfer
5. Wonder Woman
6. Thor
7. Superman

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1814300-hulkv2635_pelletier_varian_copy.jpg

No holding back and no one to hurt?

Rage.Of.Olympus
ermm

He clears it.

abhilegend
Clears it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
ermm

He clears it. edited OP.

abhilegend
^Still clears it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by abhilegend
^Still clears it. wtf...he's THAT powerful?

psycho gundam
i guess hulk does some skull rape with the extra 00:29:30 minutes between "fights"

abhilegend
wtf...he's THAT powerful?
Slug fest is hulk's speciality. NOONE under trans level is going to beat him in it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by abhilegend
Slug fest is hulk's speciality. NOONE under trans level is going to beat him in it. I changed that stipulation...energy attacks are now allowed

psycho gundam
lol at bruce's desperation here

abhilegend
Stops at either 4 or 5. 6 definitely stops him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol at bruce's desperation here
thumb up

The Sorrow
It would be more competitive if you stacked their strengths rather than simply add more opponents, he was literally smiling when Red She-Hulk who became his equal was punching him in the face.

Gecko4lif
Funny thought

Without energy amping hulk is stuck at his base strength lol

carver9
He clears it. Don't think anyone here have the strength to drop him...while taking planetary+ punches to the face.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
He clears it. Don't think anyone here have the strength to drop him...while taking planetary+ punches to the face. do you think wbhulk can beat zeus in a rematch?

guy222
yes

should've never happened in a hulk book

and hulkie clears it w/ease

JakeTheBank
Things start looking bad at 4.

He doesn't beat 6.

TheHulk
Believe it or not he clears it

JakeTheBank
I don't believe it.

He doesn't clear it.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't believe it.

He doesn't clear it. Don't believe than you ain't my fellow broski....

carver9
do you think wbhulk can beat zeus in a rematch?

No...Zeus would still beat him...I just believe it would be a tougher battle for Zeus. The heros can't beat him. He has tanked with a smile on their face what they can dish out. The only attack here that has a chance is the God Blast but we don't know how that would fare against a being that smiles at high class beings punching him and also smiles after being hit by a planetary+ attack.

It takes time for Thor to charge a God blast and I think Superman would get taken out of the picture pretty quick before Thor got that chance to power up that kind of attack.

Hulk clears this without too much trouble.

TheHulk
No...Zeus would still beat him...I just believe it would be a tougher battle for Zeus. The heros can't beat him. He has tanked with a smile on their face what they can dish out. The only attack here that has a chance is the God Blast but we don't know how that would fare against a being that smiles at high class beings punching him and also smiles after being hit by a planetary+ attack.

It takes time for Thor to charge a God blast and I think Superman would get taken out of the picture pretty quick before Thor got that chance to power up that kind of attack.

Hulk clears this without too much trouble. Balls to that HULK SMASH ZEUS mad

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Balls to that HULK SMASH ZEUS mad

No...just no. Zeus would merk Hulk. For all the power that Hulk have...he is no Zeus.

TheHulk
No...just no. Zeus would merk Hulk. For all the power that Hulk have...he is no Zeus. Yeah...just like Hercules is no Thor cause Herc got no hammer

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulk
Yeah...just like Hercules is no Thor cause Herc got no hammer

That doesn't take away from what I said.

TheHulk
That doesn't take away from what I said. Somewhat it does....but i do not want to debate this....of all people you... miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.