Super Nova Vs Thanos Who Wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingzeus
The original THANOS and no HOTI VS SUPER NOVA

GIVE A DETAILED EXPLAINATION IF YOU WANT TO INCLUDE A HOTI THEORY GO FOR IT.... BUT DON'T BASE IT COMPLETELY OFF THAT!

Sr J-Bieb
Why are you yelling

abhilegend
Turn off caps.

dmills
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Why are you yelling Originally posted by abhilegend
Turn off caps.

Lmfao. Dude must really want some answers.

quanchi112
I was going to answer the thread but frankly I don't like being yelled at.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by quanchi112
I was going to answer the thread but frankly I don't like being yelled at.

I hate the misconception caps is yelling

Typing ISA silent form of expression... Caps simply are capitol letters not me yelling as I am not speaking....

You can say why are you typing with caps.... You can also say why are you putting importance or more symbolism behindnyour words with caps....

Or even what are your caps implying....

Have no fear kids....

Jake, quan, legend, sr....

It took three days and I'm bored of this site already... Back to comics to film and a fee other sights I go....

Can I askmyou guys something before I go?

Don't you get bored debating the same six people about the same topic?

Jake, pinky n the brain guy, THANOS guy, gundum guy, and hulk?

Lol you think after all the read a comic and this guy and didn't read you would want some fresh blood to stir up the comic threat pot with concepts AMD new theories for you guys....

If you hadn't notice comics aren't coming out in the hundreds of hundreds of concepts they used to and if you look at the average comic sales some of these companies if it were for their movie grosses are going to go bank rupt cause only few fans buy comics... Anymore....

So when your chase of people that want to debate and like you guys with meaningless dumb childish bs and most of you are 24 and up from your profile ages....

What do you do then?

Once more good thread and concept fight... And no content from the people wanting to say NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING....

DONT POST IC YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK DUMB TO ME...

WHY ARE YOU YELLING.... IM NOT SPEAKING CAN'T YELL...

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS....

CAUSE THAT PART WAS BIG IN MY OPINION SO I MADE IT BIGGER IN TEXT.... DUH....

turn off caps.... Dumb a&$ reply in my opinion and pointless... Next time move on don't post and keep it to yourself

KING ZEUS

NEW SIGNRURE
"I PUT FULLS IN THEY PLACE LIKE MR T DID ROCKY! I PITTY THE FOOL!!!"

Kingzeus
Ps Jake isn't on this thread but I know he read it

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Kingzeus
Ps Jake isn't on this thread but I know he read it

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Didntreadlol-1.gif

Stoic

Typing ISA silent form of expression... Caps simply are capitol letters not me yelling as I am not speaking....

You can say why are you typing with caps.... You can also say why are you putting importance or more symbolism behindnyour words with caps....

Have no fear kids....

It took three days and I'm bored of this site already... Back to comics to film and a fee other sights I go....

Lol you think after all the read a comic and this guy and didn't read you would want some fresh blood to stir up the comic threat pot with concepts AMD new theories for you guys....

If you hadn't notice comics aren't coming out in the hundreds of hundreds of concepts they used to and if you look at the average comic sales some of these companies if it were for their movie grosses are going to go bank rupt cause only few fans buy comics... Anymore....

So when your chase of people that want to debate and like you guys with meaningless dumb childish bs and most of you are 24 and up from your profile ages....

What do you do then?

Once more good thread and concept fight... And no content from the people wanting to say NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING....

turn off caps.... Dumb a&$ reply in my opinion and pointless... Next time move on don't post and keep it to yourself

KING ZEUS

NEW SIGNRURE
"I PUT FULLS IN THEY PLACE LIKE MR T DID ROCKY! I PITTY THE FOOL!!!"

You can always bold up the words that you would like for people to pay more attention to as well though. Bold Statement. Just quote this post to see how it's done. Well that is if you are unsure of how it is done.

rotiart
KingZeus = troll.
And not a nice one like shrek.
But an ugly one like the Lotr.

TheHulk

Have no fear kids....

What do you do then?

KING ZEUS

NEW SIGNRURE
"I PUT FULLS IN THEY PLACE LIKE MR T DID ROCKY! I PITTY THE FOOL!!!" Hmmm Agreeable....

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Didntreadlol-1.gif

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.