HP Doomsday vs Current day Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
HP Doomsday limited to showings in said story, and before.

Superman as he is. All one curl, red hooker boots, tight panties, and whatnot.

They fight in the classiest place in the word, a stripclub. A gay one though so Superman doesn't get sick in the middle of a fight when he turns and sees lips

So, how does a Superman 18 years after said story fare off against Doomsday?

1. No amps, normal fight
2. Sundipped Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud @ stipulations.

As seen in OWAW, Superman can match Hunter Prey in raw might when he cuts loose.

I'd say he edges out the first fight and stomps him in the second.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
They fight in the classiest place in the word, a stripclub. A gay one though so Superman doesn't get sick in the middle of a fight when he turns and sees lips

WTF?????????

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
HP Doomsday limited to showings in said story, and before.

Superman as he is. All one curl, red hooker boots, tight panties, and whatnot.

So, how does a Superman 18 years after said story fare off against Doomsday?

1. No amps, normal fight
2. Sundipped Superman
WTF @ stipulations.
1. Superman barely.
2. He rips doomsday apart.

RudolphWang
Current day Superman, doesn't wear pants, he goes commando.... and he loses, till he has some more feats.

JakeTheBank
Barring the DCnU reboot form of Kal, Superman wins both of the fights.

leonidas
dd in 1, and 2 would depend on how long.

TheHulk
1.H/P Doomsday
2.H/P Doomsday Barely

Stoic
HP Doomsday uses tactics that the more civilized Superman would not, and this is where Superman would need to be ruthless to stay even with the brute. I just can't see Superman willing to rip his head off, and in a fight with Doomsday you have to be willing to go that far.

HP DD ftw.

carver9
Superman wins. The most dangerous Doomsday imo is the Doomsday that was possessed by Brainiac.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wins. The most dangerous Doomsday imo is the Doomsday that was possessed by Brainiac.

Actually no.

DD is at his best when he's just a mindless creature, and his sole purpose is too destroy as much and any one that's in his path.

Superman himself said best, mindless DD feels no pain, so he just keep coming for you no matter how hard he's hit.

Where as smart DD has fear, he knows the concept of pain, but most of all, he fears for his own life, and that weaken him.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Actually no.

DD is at his best when he's just a mindless creature, and his sole purpose is too destroy as much and any one that's in his path.

Superman himself said best, mindless DD feels no pain, so he just keep coming for you no matter how hard he's hit.

Where as smart DD has fear, he knows the concept of pain, but most of all, he fears for his own life, and that weaken him.

I agree but the Doomsday that fought Superman with Brainiacs mind took Superman out "twice" in a couple of panels.

h1a8
1. HP DD
2. Superman

SquallX
I agree but the Doomsday that fought Superman with Brainiacs mind took Superman out "twice" in a couple of panels.

And how many times DD, or H/P DD took out Superman when they fought.

Sirius77
Lmao.

1. Doomsday (especially if its DCnU supes)
2. Superman (assuming old dc version because we haven't seen DCnU sundipped yet)

psycho gundam
i see nobody understood what "current day" meant

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i see nobody understood what "current day" meant

Supes punches his way through stipulations and current portrayal sneer

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i see nobody understood what "current day" meant *quickly erases his wall o' text post*

sad

quanchi112
Doomsday in one and second one is unknown if it's reboot sundipped.

h1a8
We can't talk about current Superman being sundipped because it never happened. Thus we either talk about prior Superman (which is spite) or nothing at all.

JakeTheBank
It's not spite against prior Superman.

Superman right before Flashpoint > Superman from Hunter Prey.

-Pr-
Superman wins imo.

dmills
Ok now wait a minute here. Is "current" Superman the younger looking cat that took out bats, Hal and Flash recently or not?

JakeTheBank
"Current" Superman would technically be Superman in the pages of "Superman". Superman in Action Comics is a younger Clark and Superman in Justice League is in between.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"Current" Superman would technically be Superman in the pages of "Superman". Superman in Action Comics is a younger Clark and Superman in Justice League is in between.

Ok so the "Superman" that I dropped until Giffen takes over is the main book right? Where he's fighting weird alien elemental thingy? I've only kept up with that, and jla. Is Action comics Supes badass or something because so far I'm not seeing "beats HP Doomsday" material in any of the stuff I've been reading?

-Pr-
Originally posted by dmills
Ok so the "Superman" that I dropped until Giffen takes over is the main book right? Where he's fighting weird alien elemental thingy? I've only kept up with that, and jla. Is Action comics Supes badass or something because so far I'm not seeing "beats HP Doomsday" material in any of the stuff I've been reading?

We've been talking about pre-reboot Superman. Post reboot hasn't those kinds of feats yet.

dmills
Originally posted by -Pr-
We've been talking about pre-reboot Superman. Post reboot hasn't those kinds of feats yet.

Ah ok. So when bran says current, for forum purposes it still applies to pre flashpoint? Ok that's cool.

-Pr-
Ah ok. So when bran says current, for forum purposes it still applies to pre flashpoint? Ok that's cool.

It doesn't really, it's just a question of the new one having at best, low to mid herald feats.

dmills
It doesn't really, it's just a question of the new one having at best, low to mid herald feats.

Cool.

-Pr-
Cool.

He's badass so far though. He's looking like he's going to be uber.

dmills
He's badass so far though. He's looking like he's going to be uber.

thumb up I git a feeling that when Giffen and Jurgens take over, shytes going to be special. Perez is writing like he just flat out doesn't want to be there.

-Pr-
thumb up I git a feeling that when Giffen and Jurgens take over, shytes going to be special. Perez is writing like he just flat out doesn't want to be there.

The Perez stuff has been the weaker stuff, but he's still shown him as half-decent feat wise I thought. The Lois stuff is kind of annoying though.

JLA has been epic though.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's not spite against prior Superman.

Superman right before Flashpoint > Superman from Hunter Prey. No. Spite against DD.

-Pr-

That's H/P.

quanchi112
That's H/P. He's saying yes that is what makes him even more dangerous coupling his power with that mind.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's saying yes that is what makes him even more dangerous coupling his power with that mind.

That's debatable, tbh.

quanchi112
That's debatable, tbh. I for one agree with him but wasn't saying it wasn't debatable I was just telling you what he meant.

-Pr-
I for one agree with him but wasn't saying it wasn't debatable I was just telling you what he meant.

Oh, I see how it is. Delph would be jealous.

quanchi112
Oh, I see how it is. Delph would be jealous. Delph gets jealous when I have other friends.

-Pr-
Delph gets jealous when I have other friends.

You and Carver are friends? Awww...

Galan007
H/P Doomsday still wins, imo. He steamrolled through Kyle, J'onn, Dianna, Orion, Wally, and Plastic Man- a team I wouldn't give pre-reboot Supes the edge against, personally... Not to mention his effortless pummeling of early-90's Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.