The Cosmic Hulk VS Marvel Universe Explained give your thoughts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingzeus
COSMIC HULK AUTOMATION VS EVERYONE!!!

These are some basic facts

'''Cosmic Hulk''' is a powerful robotic version of the ] who is substantially more powerful than baseline Hulk, being a match for the ] - it has been used by notable villains such as ] and the ] as a powerful tool of destruction and was originally part of technology used by ] prior to his decision to utilise Heralds as his agents: Cosmic Hulk can absorb any form of cosmic energy and is incredibly powerful as a result, using these energies to boost itself to superhuman levels.

Red Hulk has been running missions in the alliance with Banner - including a trip to a secret A.I.M. base which housed not only cloned bodies of MODOK, but the Cosmic Hulk automaton as well. While trying to destroy the Cosmic Hulk, he accidentally powered it with a small charge of his own cosmic energies. The Cosmic Hulk made quick work of both A-Bomb and Red Hulk before being called off by the Leader.
--------
These fact show that the Cosmic Hulk Automaton with just a portion of the hulks power he absorbed by mistake could beat the red hulk whom at the time was stronger than the normal hulk.

Fact as he beat him and A-bomb
--------

Now the second facts are his creation and true powers

The Cosmic Hulk robot is a by-product of the Cosmos Automation Program designed by Galactus. This program traveled the universe in search of suitable planets for Galactus to consume. It would find a host and compel them to build an artificial life form that would be a cosmically powered servant of Galactus. The automaton would then absorb any available spectrum of the Power Cosmic in the surrounding solar system for power and neutralize any defenses the chosen planet might have, streamlining Galactus' feeding process. Galactus eventually abandoned the program after several worlds had figured out how to use the automaton for their own means - usually sending it after Galactus himself. Galactus then opted for native heralds, empowered with a small amount of his own powers.

-----------
This is the signal greatest feat of the Cosmos Automaton - Powered Hulk...
The power he posed was so great to help galactus it could actually fight galactus and not die!... Leading Galactus to find smarter less powerful forms to service his needs of finding food (I'll get back to this shortly and it's ultimate importance)
-----------

The program first found Professor Gregson Gilbert, who built Dragon Man out of the dataloop. The machine activated, but was deemed unsuccessful and required completion. The Automaton Program found the Mad Thinker, who designed the robot after the Hulk so people would fear it. Once built, the Mad Thinker locked it away since he could not recall why he had made it. _
_
It was found by some engineering students who wished to use it as a mascot at their school. The robot absorbed a burst of energy caused by the Eternals and was awakened. It went on a rampage, and was not able to be stopped by the National Guard and some of the Eternals. Finally, the Eternal Zuras siphoned it's energies and made it inactive. _
----------
The Eternals and the National guard couldn't BEAT IT LET ALONE KILL IT... JUST TURN IT OFF!
(I'll return to why this is important in my closing)
---------

It was stored at Olympia until it was stolen by the Intelligencia. The Leader and MODOK reprogrammed it to follow their commands. It was recently reactivated after the Red Hulk accidentally siphoned off some of his cosmic energies into the

Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk 01
automaton as he tried to destroy the machine. The Cosmic Hulk made quick work of both A-Bomb and Red Hulk before being called off by the MODOK and the Leader. The Cosmic Hulk was then sent to apprehend Doctor Doom in Latveria. Doom absorbed much of the automaton's energies, seemingly disabling it, temporarily at least. Skaar then appeared and attacked Doom, believing he was preventing Doom from killing his father. Doom quickly got the upper hand on Skaar and nearly killed him before Banner appeared and rescued him. Banner revealed that the Leader and MODOK had embedded a radiant neural anesthetizer (a 'dumb ray') which caused Doom to forget how to use his magics and armor defenses after he absorbed the machine's energies. Having completed its task, the Cosmic Hulk grabbed Doom and absconded back to the lair of it's masters.

----
Program to lose to Doom to make him stupid by the Dumb Ray...- a power I'm listing of his.... (Keep this in mind for the end)
----

Powers

The Cosmic Hulk absorbs any form of cosmic energy, which fuel its systems. It is incredibly powerful, even with only a small amount of energy charging it. It has the ability to self-repair, probably by absorbing more residual cosmic energy. The Cosmic Hulk can shoot Cosmic eye-blasts, decipher alien languages and speak them, and even fly, as well as immense strength like the normal Hulk. He is strong enough to easily defeat the Red Hulk and A-bomb at the same time.
He is a android of the Hulk, stronger, faster, and has the ability of cosmic absorption, as well as, Cosmic Hulk Automaton can be programed to be smarter, more logical and has the ability to be implanted with powerful tools and weapons, such as the Dumb ray used on Dr Doom

Powers listed in Basic Form

Immortal_

Flight

Blast Power

Super Strength

Energy Absorption

Implants

Omni-lingual

Berserker Strength

RESISTANT TO ALL TELEPATHIC ATTACKS N METHODS

Resistant to cosmic elements..._
(Hot, Cold, and cosmic winds and Ice)

Can be Programmed for level of intelligence

Kingzeus
His actual creation

First Creations of Galactus
Galactus created himself some companionship in the form of Tyrant, a being equal in size and almost equal in strength. But Galactus only took what he needed to survive, while Tyrant had the urge to conquer and dominate. When Galactus learned of this, he reduced Tyrant's size and power and helped to banish him to the edges of the universe after beating him in a battle that destroyed untold galaxies.

Galactus' first attempt at finding new worlds to devour was a self-replicating program known as the Cosmos Automation Program. This was a data-loop that would travel to distant planets and prepare them for his consumption. The program sought out great minds of the planet to create an artificial life form that would absorb cosmic energies and then turn against the defenses of the world and make it easier for Galactus to consume.

After several worlds found a way to manipulate the creation and use it to fight Galactus, he abandoned the program after using it for over thirty millennia. (The Cosmos Automation Program did reach Earth, were it compelled the Mad Thinker to make a cosmic powered robot of the Hulk).
--------------
PEOPLE FAIL TO REALIZE THAT COSMIC HULK AND THE COSMOS AUTOMATION PROGRAM ARE THE SAME THING....

He is Galactus's world ending Cosmic Planet destroyer!

From the origins of Galactus_

The Program was the only thing he created that could actually Destroy Galactus it self...

Before the Auto Cosmos program was made into the hulk, it was used as a signal in the animated Fantastic Four series that only the Green Man (The Martian) could hear and understand it was a weapon!

They used it to turn it towards Galactus saying they would fire it at him and kill him and since he was about to die he could never defend such a blast, as it absorbed alot of cosmic energy prior...
(some people say panel only or comic only)

No one to date INCLUDING GALACTUS can or has beat the Cosmic hulk in a fight once he is charged with proper cosmic energy!

His only flaw is his cosmic energy has limits to his opponent!

This means if he isn't fighting someone that absorbs energy themselves but uses it, they are pretty much done!

His flaws would only and I mean ONLY FIGHTING power only characters with NATURAL strength.... When he is out of cosmic energy!

The biggest thing most people miss....

The Cosmos Automation Program is a replica of Galactus himself

Facts
It absorbs Energy as food!
It's eternal and as intelligent as it's programming
It has and can fight Galactus and Survive

Theory for it being the strongest THING in the universe aside from HOTI....

THE SENTINALS used to fight the x men... Are mindless android robotic assassins, just like The Cosmic Hulk... But if the cosmic hulk developed either by telepathic absorption of something great like Onslaught or Absorbing some psyonic cosmic energy of the BEYONDER, THANOS, Tyrant, or one of Galactus Herolds... Or any strong psyonic beings energy and diverted it not a brain "Thingy" or device! And it developed and subconscious and then did like brainiact in superman and became a robot developing it self AMD it's knowledge or awareness with Ai... Like the female sential from the age of apocalypse that makes sentinels Master mind (I believe)...._

The Cosmic Hulk Automation _would only need find a power source great enough that was eternal.... which it did in the Hulk Red and could if crossed absorbed the _mini comic character CAPTAIN UNIVERSE HULK OR BLUE HULK!
---------
Captain Universe Loop, as the powers of all life eternity empower Captain Universe, and can't be used for self gain for the possessed body, in this case the green hulk!

Cosmic Automation Hulk could essentially syphon off all of the raw energy of the entire Universes Cosmic energy!

THEN NOT ONLY WOULD ANROID HULK COSMOS AUTOMATIION BE THE BADEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE HE WOULD ONLY NEED FIGHT THANOS AND ABSORB THE Infinity Gauntlets power or the Heart of the Universe... OR TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER AND FIND NUL BREAKER OF WORLDS AND ABSORB THE COSMIC ENERGY OF THE HAMMER INTO A RAW FORM OF COSMIC CELESTIAL ENERGY AS WELL AS DRAW THE HAMMERS CONSCIOUSNESS FOR A NATURAL PSYONIC BRAIN OR LIVING PSYCHIC BRAIN LIKE ONSLAUGHT...

---------
Now my Hulk VS THANOS theory
---------

THE POWER OF THANOS TAKEN BY THE COSMIC AUTOMATION-COSMIC HULK

Kingzeus
Infinity Gauntlet
For More Information: Infinity Gauntlet

When Thanos obtained the Infinity Gems he became a threat to the universe, which included Galactus.

Thanos' anger and frustration was awesome in force. The psychic wave of power rose from the stellar monument of love and washed out into the ether. The first heavenly body that encountered the wave was a 20,000,000 year old red giant star. Every law of nature revolted against this Jewel's continued existence. Its end was breathtaking. Yet it was but one of many that will fall before the wrath of Thanos, who with the Infinity Gauntlet, was the supreme being of the universe and reality.

A planet Galactus was about to consume crumbled beneath the Titan's rage. This was the second banquet of which Thanos had cheated Galactus. Yet, Galactus kept his anger in check because he had to. For he realized that even his staggering might was nothing compared to the near infinite power that Thanos wielded. But Galactus did not have plans to turn tail and run.

Galactus is a being of power and intellect. Plans must be conceived and alliances formed. Only then may he savor the cold feast of vengeance.

The readings on Thanos' destructive psychic emanations were astounding. The wave devastated nearly a quarter of the galaxy. It was at only 2% of its peak strength when it hit the planet Norrin Radd convinced Galactus out of consuming (Earth).

-------
Aside from the BEYONDER THANOS is the strongest being in the marvel universe main! He controls, death, eternity, and all through his powers that exist in this reality of marvel universes, but not places like the beyonders home and under universes like that!
-------

But in the comic he isn't beaten, but he is hurt, hit and taken down for short periods....

This is my why Cosmic Hulk Automation Is the strongest aside from Dr _Doom... For his ability to absorb unlimited COSMIC energy....

In fact he can absorb any energy... Cosmic is just rated as the highest known energy in the marvel verse... So saying he can absorb it unlimited is saying he could say, like Galactus consume a world if given the chance, as the Cosmos Automation was the original platform in which he consumed and transferred energy/food to himself like in the fantasic four tv show it stored the energy til he actually arrived to devour the world before him....
-------

THIS IS MY THEORY FOR THE HULK BEING ABLE TO BE THE STRONGEST BEING IN THE MARVEL VS COSMIC HULK CONCEPT

COSMIC HULK PLUS NUL HULKS HAMMER AND BLUE CAPTAIN UNIVERSES ETERNAL ENERGY SOURCE... FIGHTING ANYONE COSMIC HE COULD BEAT AS HE COULD ABSORB AND THEN REDIRECT THEIR POWER BACK AT THEM OR BECOME STRONGER... AS WELL AS USING THE DUMMY RAY ON THEM IF THEY TRIED TO ABSORB THE ENERGY BACK HE COULD BY ALL MEANS MAKE THEM INCOMPETENT AND DRAIN THEM TO DEATH!_

Beyond hulk powers, super intelligence capability, robotic programming and improvement capabilities and empowered by Galactus Power of the Cosmos COMPLETE... Unlike his Herolds who have great powers LIKE galactus... The Cosmos Automation Makes Cosmic Hulk Capable of absorbing Galactus size power....

To date he has never been FULLY POWERED only taken small portions of his opponents power, which he converts to more and more cosmic energy, which is why he beat the red hulk only after he touched him just a bit...he absorbs and amplies powers!

This folks is the end of what I'm saying The Eternals could only turn him off slightly powered, he could fight galactus with just some planetary cosmic power, and to date if he is charged he is stronger than the actual hulk!

So in the end of my theory and preemptive defense no one that beat the hulk of or the Cosmic Hulk prior would have a chance with a full Powered Cosmic Hulk Automation Because his power could rival THANOS or the being he was fighting... If he fought the BEYONDER hand to hand the BEYONDER would potentially be sucked dry and absorbed and his attacks, if not on a molecular level would make him stronger, and his natural strength is said to be greater than the hulk, no power up or energy absorption! Now knowing the only defense these types of Cosmic beings would have is molecular disassembling him, he only need to enchant his self or us magic to protect against stuff like this, now last part is if he gained a subconscious l I stated before like onslaught, even if his body was destroyed he could reform it and in theory absorb some of the energy used to disassemble him in essence becoming stronger!

So folks tell me what you think....

I know it's long and I know some of my info is from three different sources but if it was done and it be really simple, Cosmic Hulk was already involved in the fall of the hulk serious, so my idea isn't to far out, he just have to take NUL the hammer, and meet pup with captIn universe hulk and have a fight and drain him, then pick a fight with cosmic beings to gather their cosmic energy and over time logically start developing their powers from their energy like rogue kind, and then fight a super cosmic being like Tyrant, Galactus, or THANOS, cube, or BEYONDER!

Absorb them and poof!

Hulk would be THANOS.... Also if the infinity gauntlet fell into Cosmic Hulks hands it be worse than THANOS because he could start making it apart of him self as a implant not just a glove!

Stoic
Man are you smoking that shyt? What's up with these long ass posts? No one wants to read all of that.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
Man are you smoking that shyt? What's up with these long ass posts? No one wants to read all of that.

It's called concepts bro

They have facts theory and substance lol

It's only a half of page on my word lol

Not ever alot bro... Read it or don't, if you don't read why comment on a comic book forum? Kinda negates the point bro!

I'm assuming you never read the marvel novels either?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/thdidntwhat.gif

TheHulk
I do not know how to even respond to this............. What the f**k?

Kingzeus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/thdidntwhat.gif

SMH

(-Short attention spans the things idiots are made of-)

JakeTheBank
lol

Stoic
Originally posted by Kingzeus
It's called concepts bro

They have facts theory and substance lol

It's only a half of page on my word lol

Not ever alot bro... Read it or don't, if you don't read why comment on a comic book forum? Kinda negates the point bro!

I'm assuming you never read the marvel novels either?

You see the problem is that you sat there and wrote all of that stuff about an obscure character/robot, that no one either cares about, or no one wanted to care about. If you wrote all of that about Tyrant, or anyone that's made more than a few appearances, then perhaps it would be worth the time to read. Perhaps.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
You see the problem is that you sat there and wrote all of that stuff about an obscure character/robot, that no one either cares about, or no one wanted to care about. If you wrote all of that about Tyrant, or anyone that's made more than a few appearances, then perhaps it would be worth the time to read. Perhaps.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Kingzeus
..... that's more like it

Kingzeus
that's more like it

D...
A..

psycho gundam
8K-g7ipAqYY

your OP

Nihilist
lulz

Kingzeus
8K-g7ipAqYY

your OP

Op?

Omni Powerful

Over powering?

That was funny if you read it....

Lol it is the dumbest verios of that scene ever lol

And yes I am the one lol

Your in my matrix now...lol

abhilegend
WTF is he trying to say? He is making TheHulk and h1a8 look like poets with that shit.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't know about you guys, but these posts really helped me understand the inner workings of Cosmic Hulk.

Good job op. thumb up

Mr.Mxyzptlk
If I'm reading correctly....

I think he's saying that this is Cosmic Hulk with Nul's Hammer, the Unipower and all the power of Galactus or Tyrant or Kosmos or Beyonder or any cube being vs. The Marvel U.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
If I'm reading correctly....

I think he's saying that this is Cosmic Hulk with Nul's Hammer, the Unipower and all the power of Galactus or Tyrant or Kosmos or Beyonder or any cube being vs. The Marvel U.

I'm am saying that thank you....

I'll make it simple since most people want it that way

In full of the hulk the hulks are all hunted

One with cosmic hulk cause he is stronger then all of the hulks combined

If cosmic hulk found NUL the hammer he have a unlimited power source to cosmic celest power.... Then if he found and had a fight with uni powered blue hulk and absorbed him, he only need one cosmic being ANY ONE HE COULD ABSORB SILVER SURFER OR GALACTUS

He would be strong enough to kill THANOS hands down if they had a I hit you you hit the floor fight, and if he absorbed sentry insted of anyone else he could recreate himself and it wouldn't matter if THANOS had HOTI or IG

Cosmic hulk was designed by GALACTUS to destroy planets for him and has the same DNA type structure for it!

Simple really because fall of the hulk he was already looking for hulks why not go the extra mile gain his freedom and a subconscious and then rule the universe cause he is powerful enough to do it...
Wothout any power ups he is stronger then WW hulk as is!

Kingzeus
Originally posted by abhilegend
WTF is he trying to say? He is making TheHulk and h1a8 look like poets with that shit.

laughing eek! mad

Um.... Wait wait wait illl think of something witty to say

Um um um

Drawing. Blank.....

Ummm...
Ummmm....

Ummm

Oh yea what my dad told me mom that one time will work

F
U
B

Lol hahahahaha

Kingzeus
This has alot of logic alot of facts and alot of hulk history n THANOS and Galactus history and theoretically I'm saying I just made the cosmic hulk strong enough to kill THANOS

So where are the debates where are real people thatbthink this stuff out not just post silly I didn't read pictures cause they are to stupid to read 1500 well put together words....

Which aside from me not proof reading it lol it makes since and has alot of logic behind it facts and it also has a very solid theory and its makes since since only two hulks were not hunted in fall of the hulk why not find the two strongest and fight THANOS after he got a cosmic beings powers any big one from nova to sentry would amplify his powers so much after draining two hulks and having NUL. He be another IG basically

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.