Odin VS The Gorgon (In A Sword Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS The Gorgon (In A Sword Fight)

Odin can ONLY fight with his sword at baseline strength/durability. NO stone powers for gorgon. odin has a Uru sword. gorgon has his standard sword.

who wins?

JakeTheBank
Where do you think Odin's "baseline" strength/durability stands?

guy222
odin

wildernesss
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Where do you think Odin's "baseline" strength/durability stands?

his strength is substantially above thor's probably. however, he's significantly slower than thor imo; and his unamped durability isn't much more than thor's.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by wildernesss
substantially above thor's probably. however, he's significantly slower than thor imo.

I ask because many people are of the misconception that Odin needs to "amp" to be at Thor's level physically or beyond it, when in reality, the totality of the Odin Force makes Odin beyond that level. Not sure where the idea he needs to amp to reach those levels comes from, if I'm honest.

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I ask because many people are of the misconception that Odin needs to "amp" to be at Thor's level physically or beyond it, when in reality, the totality of the Odin Force makes Odin beyond that level. Not sure where the idea he needs to amp to reach those levels comes from, if I'm honest.

I actually think the marvel website has him marked as able to lift 60 tons for strength. Why I have no idea.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bbrem123
I actually think the marvel website has him marked as able to lift 60 tons for strength. Why I have no idea.

It's baseless, that's for damn sure.

OneDumbG0
Is it wrong for me to feel angry over how impossibly stupid a thread is... ?

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Is it wrong for me to feel angry over how impossibly stupid a thread is... ?

laughing

nope.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Is it wrong for me to feel angry over how impossibly stupid a thread is... ? well, you should never be angered by some thread on the internet. so yes, it is wrong.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, you should never be angered by some thread on the internet. so yes, it is wrong. What about the people in the thread... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.