Cosmic Hulk Vs Thanos N Hoti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingzeus
I wrote another post called COSMIC HULK VS MARVEL UNIVERSE....

IT HAS THE FACTS

FACT THANOS CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING....

COSMIC HULK IS BASICALLY A DNA DATA COPY OF GALACTUS...

SO IF THE COSMIC HULK ABSORBED THE REST OF THE HULKS AND ONE COSMIC BEING ON THANOS LEVEL... SENTRY, TYRANT, CAPTAIN UNIVERSE, GALACTUS, OR THE BEYONDER, OR HE JUST GOT THE IG FROM HIMSELF IN THE PAST....

WHO DOMYOU THINK WOULD WIN THIS FIGHT....

IM NOT GONNA RESPOND AS MY REPLY IS CLEAR ON THE OTHER POST....

WHAT DO YOU THINK

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

carver9
Thanos.

Stoic
Is this The Cosmic Hulk robot vs Thanos with the Hand of the infinite?

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
Is this The Cosmic Hulk robot vs Thanos with the Hand of the infinite?

Yes
Hulk Cosmos Automation

Yes THANOS with his only trick HOTI

TheHulk
Cosmic Hulk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stoic
Originally posted by Kingzeus
Yes
Hulk Cosmos Automation

You don't think that you're being a little ambitious with this Cosmic Hulk thing? I mean it's just a big fish in a little pond compared to a HOTI wielder. There are people on KMC that think that Superman would tear this robot to pieces.

Stoic
Yes
Hulk Cosmos Automation

Also there are a couple of guys here that are going to want to dig in your a$$ for referring to their Lord Thanos in such a way.

Kingzeus
Also there are a couple of guys here that are going to want to dig in your a$$ for referring to their Lord Thanos in such a way.

THANOS is nothing

One reason

WITHOUT THE IG OR HOTI HE IS JUST A CHUMP WHO COULDN'T BEAT NOVA

OR SILVER SURFER OR GALACTUS

HE STILL EVEN WITH IT IS ONLY AS BIG AS THE BEYONDER BUT NOT BETTER

BEYONDER IS HIS GOD

FACE IT

MY LONG POST EXPLAINED PRETTY EASILY WHY OR HOW COSMIC HULK IS MARVELS GREATEST CHARACTER

I SAID I WASN'T GONNA SAY WHY BUT IT'S SIMPLE

HE ABSORBS ANY AMOUNT OF COSMIC ENERGY....

HE HAS BEATEN ALMOST EVERY HERO HE HAS HAD A FIGHT WITH, THEY EITHER HAD TO DRAIN HIM OR FIGHT HIS CONTROLLER...

IF HE FACED THANOS LIKE A MAN IN A FIST FIGHT AND THANOS DIDN'T UNCREATE HIM THANOS COULDN'T POSSIBLY WIN BECAUSE HE COULD ABSORB HIM TO DEATH...

LETS SAY COSMIC HULK ABSORBED ETERNITY OR DEATH OR THE SENTRY OR EVEN BETTER MOLECULAR MAN DUE TO HIS POWERS BEING FROM THE COSMJC BEYOND HE WOULD KILL THANOS

OR IF HE GOT THE INFINITY GAUNTLET HE KILL THANOS

THANOS POWERS AREN'T HIS

THEY ARE DUE TO A OBJECT

IF I MAKE A THREAD

THANOS IG VS GALACTUS HOTI

G WINS

HECK IF I MADE A THREAD

THANOS IG VS SIRPENT HOTI

S WINS

THANOS IS A WEAKLING RUNNING OF A GOOD SWORD HE IS LIME THOR WITH A HAMMER WITHOUT THE HAMMER HE IS POWERLESS

Kingzeus
You don't think that you're being a little ambitious with this Cosmic Hulk thing? I mean it's just a big fish in a little pond compared to a HOTI wielder. There are people on KMC that think that Superman would tear this robot to pieces.

Lol superman is silly

Cosmic hulk is a adroid intellectual lol

He just find a green stick of death embed it in his eyes and hit super man to death

His bionic make up is still that of the hulks but stronger no energy power ups...

There is nothing for him to absorb but he would kill super man he is just made outta steal....

He get broke down like a subway sandwich real quick!

Do you think superman would beat the red hulk?

Mr.Mxyzptlk

I know I do.

iceman24567
Lol superman is silly

He just find a green stick of death embed it in his eyes and hit super man to death

His bionic make up is still that of the hulks but stronger no energy power ups...

There is nothing for him to absorb but he would kill super man he is just made outta steal....

Do you think superman would beat the red hulk? Kill yourself no expression

Stoic
Lol superman is silly

Not Red Hulk of 2-4 years ago. Red Hulk has been severely de-powered, and can no longer absorb anything except for Gamma Mutates. This was cemented at the end of summer 2011, when Omegex nearly killed him. Red Hulk of today would give Superman a decent fight, but he would be KO'd within 12 panels or less. Red Hulk has a lot to prove to return to his former glory. The only thing that would allow for him to win is a complete retcon of the past 6-9 months.

guy222
friends

can u say sock

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
friends

can u say sock

big grin

Kingzeus
Not Red Hulk of 2-4 years ago. Red Hulk has been severely de-powered, and can no longer absorb anything except for Gamma Mutates. This was cemented at the end of summer 2011, when Omegex nearly killed him. Red Hulk of today would give Superman a decent fight, but he would be KO'd within 12 panels or less. Red Hulk has a lot to prove to return to his former glory. The only thing that would allow for him to win is a complete retcon of the past 6-9 months.

Um buddy

From what I was understanding in forum debate we are always speaking if not otherwise stated the prime of a character.... The height of his character profile....

So thank you for your well thoughtout attempt to debated what I just stated with some humor

But you just debated my point for me and supported my logic

One you were saying hulk is nothing blah blah blah

I said Cosmic Hulk is the greatest of the hulk characters...

You said hulk cosmic couldnt beat super man let alone THANOS

I said superman is a joke and couldn't beat red hulk....

You thought you were smart and wrote that gibberish.....

Then mistakenly supported my main point....

Cosmic hulk beat Red hulk and A bomb at the same time with only a small percentage transfer absoption of red hulk because he not only absorbs like the red hulk but cosmic hulk amplifies what he has through his GALACTUS design like structure.....

Um red hulk prime beats superman prime in your own opinion and my SUPREME COSMOS HULK (his name lol to me SCH)

Beats not only the red hulk NOT IN HIS PRIME BUT IM UPPING HIS POWER BY SAYING HE ABSORBED THE OTHER SEVEN HULKS NUL N A COSMIC SUPREME BEING.....

Thanks for playing on the price is right but Betty my dear your wrong....

I'm sure you will try and save yourself but you just committed debate suicide maybe next thread go look up spawn VS Thor that's me too lol

Kingzeus
Originally posted by guy222
friends

can u say sock

Sure sock?

Can you say. D... A..

If you have no logical supporting info you can not comment on my threads cause aside from grammar and typos I'll embarrass you for being a complete mindless dunce or upset you by way of insults til you defend your point, or debate the actual topic....

No comments or dumb comments or jokes about serious threads make people that read in passing or such up topics on the net n find threads not want to comment as they say oh more idiots and nothing of substance.....

If more of you commented like some I see with more logic or depth in your bs more people may keep threads going for no fear of ridiculous ridicule from dumb comments silly jokes and or think any topic may be taboo or thinking I wanna post but I don't wanna get embarrassed...

Just my thoughts to all idiots that post didn't reads dumb comments or try and embarrass someone they don't have any clue about.....

And back to my wonderful life.....

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! evil face

iceman24567
Sure sock?

Can you say. D... A..

If you have no logical supporting info you can not comment on my threads cause aside from grammar and typos I'll embarrass you for being a complete mindless dunce or upset you by way of insults til you defend your point, or debate the actual topic....

No comments or dumb comments or jokes about serious threads make people that read in passing or such up topics on the net n find threads not want to comment as they say oh more idiots and nothing of substance.....

If more of you commented like some I see with more logic or depth in your bs more people may keep threads going for no fear of ridiculous ridicule from dumb comments silly jokes and or think any topic may be taboo or thinking I wanna post but I don't wanna get embarrassed...

Just my thoughts to all idiots that post didn't reads dumb comments or try and embarrass someone they don't have any clue about.....

And back to my wonderful life.....

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! evil face Your wonderful sock life? You useless troll go jump off a high rise

Kingzeus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Your wonderful sock life? You useless troll go jump off a high rise

But if I jump how would I support your moms addiction to my d?

She might commit Hari Kari

Ban Mido
I wrote another post called COSMIC HULK VS MARVEL UNIVERSE....

IT HAS THE FACTS

FACT THANOS CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING....

COSMIC HULK IS BASICALLY A DNA DATA COPY OF GALACTUS...

SO IF THE COSMIC HULK ABSORBED THE REST OF THE HULKS AND ONE COSMIC BEING ON THANOS LEVEL... SENTRY, TYRANT, CAPTAIN UNIVERSE, GALACTUS, OR THE BEYONDER, OR HE JUST GOT THE IG FROM HIMSELF IN THE PAST....

WHO DOMYOU THINK WOULD WIN THIS FIGHT....

IM NOT GONNA RESPOND AS MY REPLY IS CLEAR ON THE OTHER POST....

WHAT DO YOU THINK

Woah! So what you're saying is this Hulk could snuff out Cosmic Armor Supes like he was nothing?! Gee golly Thanos is in trouble O_O! You should probably team Thanos up with the TOAA!

This Hulk...dear God...can anything stop this demon? Someone..anyone...help us..

Someone needs to bring back Flash Prime just this once, to stop this evil abomination </3

Stoic
Um buddy

From what I was understanding in forum debate we are always speaking if not otherwise stated the prime of a character.... The height of his character profile....

So thank you for your well thoughtout attempt to debated what I just stated with some humor

But you just debated my point for me and supported my logic

One you were saying hulk is nothing blah blah blah

I said Cosmic Hulk is the greatest of the hulk characters...

You said hulk cosmic couldnt beat super man let alone THANOS

I said superman is a joke and couldn't beat red hulk....

You thought you were smart and wrote that gibberish.....

Then mistakenly supported my main point....

Cosmic hulk beat Red hulk and A bomb at the same time with only a small percentage transfer absoption of red hulk because he not only absorbs like the red hulk but cosmic hulk amplifies what he has through his GALACTUS design like structure.....

Um red hulk prime beats superman prime in your own opinion and my SUPREME COSMOS HULK (his name lol to me SCH)

Beats not only the red hulk NOT IN HIS PRIME BUT IM UPPING HIS POWER BY SAYING HE ABSORBED THE OTHER SEVEN HULKS NUL N A COSMIC SUPREME BEING.....

Thanks for playing on the price is right but Betty my dear your wrong....

I'm sure you will try and save yourself but you just committed debate suicide maybe next thread go look up spawn VS Thor that's me too lol

You're a bit silly aren't you? Thanos with the HOTI could erase everything, including Galactus, all of the Hulk's, The LT, and yes your version (not Marvel's) of the Cosmic Hulk robot.

Happy Holidays eat well, and remember never drive under the influence of drugs.

iceman24567
You're a bit silly aren't you? Thanos with the HOTI could erase everything, including Galactus, all of the Hulk's, The LT, and yes your version (not Marvel's) of the Cosmic Hulk robot.

Happy Holidays eat well, and remember never drive under the influence of drugs. Driving while high off of mary J is fun its very much like mario cart except for the reset thing after you stray off course

Sundipped
But if I jump how would I support your moms addiction to my d?

She might commit Hari Kari

Don't worry about her. Just jump for Gods sake. Swiftly.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Woah! So what you're saying is this Hulk could snuff out Cosmic Armor Supes like he was nothing?! Gee golly Thanos is in trouble O_O! You should probably team Thanos up with the TOAA!

This Hulk...dear God...can anything stop this demon? Someone..anyone...help us..

Someone needs to bring back Flash Prime just this once, to stop this evil abomination </3

No Brah, we just need KMC Zoom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.