Red Hulk Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingzeus
Red hulk has powers beyond the green due to his genetic make up, and being powered cosmicly not worldly....

I believe red wins as I don't think super man can easily beat green sonthe red galith wins in my opinion!

Mr.Mxyzptlk
The way Ross is getting written lately?

He gets stomped.

iceman24567
Superman 10/10

Mshinu
I seriously doubt Rulk could beat the Rhino by now....

Mindship
Rulk in his prime would've drained Superman handedly because he was the new kid on the comic-sales block and had to make a sensational impression.

Now that he's just another character (and someone who does Not get stronger as he gets madder)...super sun toss ftw.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
The way Ross is getting written lately?

He gets stomped.

No not red now...

I am stating prime character VS prime character both at highest points in their career! So to speak lol

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Mindship
Rulk in his prime would've drained Superman handedly because he was the new kid on the comic-sales block and had to make a sensational impression.

Now that he's just another character (and someone who does Not get stronger as he gets madder)...super sun toss ftw.

I think so....

Red prime beats Superman

Red Current loses to Superman

ColossusGrundy
Supes 11/10.

None of the fights last more than a minute.

quanchi112
Rulk, 10/10.

-Pr-
Superman. Draining him really won't make a difference when he can recharge so quickly imo, assuming he can drain him at all.

carver9
Superman 8/10

DarkSaint85
Lol Superman. Even if we take the 'prime' version of Rulk, the 'prime' version of Superman would stomp him.

JakeTheBank
Superman.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol Superman. Even if we take the 'prime' version of Rulk, the 'prime' version of Superman would stomp him.

How? N why?

Explain... Fact speculation of panel theory comparisons?

abhilegend
Loebforce superman>>>> Loebforce Rulk. Don't make me try Joe Casey's superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Kingzeus
How? N why?

Explain... Fact speculation of panel theory comparisons?

On panel, Cosmic Armour Superman is the prime version. Good luck to Cosmic Hulk....

DarkOdin
No not red now...

I am stating prime character VS prime character both at highest points in their career! So to speak lol Superman at his prime would stomp red in his prime good god man Superman on a regular appearance is high herald his "prime" would rip Rulk apart.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
On panel, Cosmic Armour Superman is the prime version. Good luck to Cosmic Hulk....

My thought

Cosmic VS cosmic absorption powers, VS cosmic strength VS cosmic I'm mad, VS cosmic hulk, VS hulk thatnis all these things plus now dumb.....>>>>> Hulk wins and absorbs enough energy from sup to beat him in the afterlife ....

Short to the point

Kingzeus
Something to make you guys laugh before I leave this site lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN28hPahOYk&sns=em

Lol hahahahahaha

Silent Mister
My thought

Cosmic VS cosmic absorption powers, VS cosmic strength VS cosmic I'm mad, VS cosmic hulk, VS hulk thatnis all these things plus now dumb.....>>>>> Hulk wins and absorbs enough energy from sup to beat him in the afterlife ....

Short to the point

so let me get it straight... youare saying rulk will absorb the enrgy out of Cosmic Armor Superman and beat him am i right?

-Pr-
lawl.

rotiart
Something to make you guys laugh before I leave this site lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN28hPahOYk&sns=em

Lol hahahahahaha

Soyou are bored with, and dislike this place, yet spend your time and energy here....

Masochist... Or is it sadist? Hrm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.