Who is the weakest character that could beat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman, Primary Adamantium Ultron, and Nimrod merge into a single being with the best attributes of all 3 characters:

Superman level physical abilities; Strength, Speed, Flight, ect...
Extreme Technopathy...
Primary Adamantium Durability...
The ability to reconstruct itself from powder in moments...
The ability to adapt to virtually any attack...
The ability to scan oponents for weaknesses and come up with a lethal solution for dealing with said foe...

Who is the weakest character that could beat such an opponent a perfect 10/10?

Stoic
Tyrant has a good shot at this.

zopzop
I honestly believe Lord Mar-vell (he's at LEAST a trans tier tank mage), Annihilus with Q-bands, or post TI Avatar of Death Thanos could do it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant has a good shot at this.

Now I can agree with this...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
I honestly believe Lord Mar-vell (he's at LEAST a trans tier tank mage), Annihilus with Q-bands, or post TI Avatar of Death Thanos could do it.

Really...

How do each of them win this?

This is a primary adamantium being that can both adapt to tactics used against it and reconstruct from powder; how do any of them win?

Bare minimum, whoever it is would have to possess some extreme matter/energy manipulation...

I could honestly see Post Retcon Molecule Man beating this being opposed to someone like Thanos or Lord Mar-vell...

dmills
Sersi would have a field day with this.

abhilegend
Noone below Skyfather level that's for sure.

Scoobless
Absorbing Man after turning into anti-metal.

OneDumbG0
^ That's really clever.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dmills
Sersi would have a field day with this.

She has a chance...if she isnt outright killed 1st...her durability isnt that great afterall.

This being would be able to greatly out-react her; that combined with Superman level strength would be fatal to Sersi.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Noone below Skyfather level that's for sure.

This is almost certainly the case...

thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
She has a chance...if she isnt outright killed 1st...her durability isnt that great afterall.

This being would be able to greatly out-react her; that combined with Superman level strength would be fatal to Sersi.

I'm curious as to why you think her durability isn't great enough to withstand Superman level strength?

abhilegend
^She has taken and koed hercules, didn't she?

byrdgang21
Void, WBH or SBP

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
^She has taken and koed hercules, didn't she?

Yes, which is why I found that comment rather curious.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dmills
Yes, which is why I found that comment rather curious.

Hercules wasnt trying to kill her; I fully believe he has holding back...

Henshaw, on the other hand, would unleash his full strength right off the bat against her...

I honestly dont think she can withstand that level of power being used against her; he could KO her (bare minimum) before she could do anything...

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Scoobless
Absorbing Man after turning into anti-metal.

I was going to come in and say Black Panther - but for the same reason (anti-metal).

dmills
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I was going to come in and say Black Panther - but for the same reason (anti-metal).

Yeah, the thought had crossed my mind. Did he actually have access to arctic vibranium in addition to wakandan?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind

He was my first thought too, but AM has better durability to survive long enough to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.