Hyperclan (White Martians) Vs Uncanny X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1002208-hyperclan_1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/55309/2021595-2019943_uncannyxmen_1_cover_large.jpg

abhilegend
Hyperclan stomp.

nwg202
Not if Magik ports them to Limbo. well depends if they blitz at the start...and Hope might be getting a major upgrade soon since she is facing of against Wanda.

X-men only chance are Colossus, Magik and Hope bloodlusted. well maybe danger can activate her " danger room" flame throwers. If Magik gets a chance to port them to Limbo where she can do almost anything they win. She can manipulate matter and control hell fire there. If they get blitzed from the start Colossus gets bfrd while magik and hope get taken down like black alice before they amp up. The rest of the x-men dont stand a chance.

abhilegend
Zom was racing flash before wally imped him. All the martians can blitz and colossus is useless against telepathy. How's magik's tp defences? Hope gets killed in a split second.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zom was racing flash before wally imped him. All the martians can blitz and colossus is useless against telepathy. How's magik's tp defences? Hope gets killed in a split second.

Plus, Colossus' helmet seems to come off pretty easily with a simple Cyclops blast. Something that ALL of the Martians can do.

Speed blitz ftw?

nwg202
yup. agreed they can mid rape Colossus. Magik has resisted xavier's shadow kings and emma's tp. if they blitz from the start, the x-men are going down.

If they are given a chance to act like batman with a match or aquaman using his tp the x-men can win by going to limbo and by hope amping up. hope in the uncanny x-men 3 preview was resisting sinsters celestial powered tp. it really boils down to hope and magik and maybe colossus. all those yellow bars are scary thats wanda and legion territory for me...

nwg202
magik's tp resistance and time and matter manipulation and magic. sorry not sure how to post multiple scans. but i have scans of her tp resistance and matter manipulation. She can slow down time to maybe compensate for the x-mens lack of speed. admittedly I have only seen her do this once or twice...

Here classic strange needed her raw power and magic to alter the time flow and change reality. He says he lacked the power ( which says a lot considering this is Classic strange and the he could not teach magik much) Magik seems to have the reaction time to evade photon and duke it out with thor so i dont know where she stands regarding the blitz. It really depends for me if the martians speed blitz or not. The longer the fight the more i see hope and magik bailing the team out. If the clan blitzes and does not talk to brag like they did against the jla they win. i mean people with lighters affected them, hell fire should do much more. But the clan w/o a doubt on the ave is more powerful the x-men. Magik hope and Colossus just bring a lot to the table for me..

guy222
x-men

Q99
Gotta go for the Hyperclan, they simply have the power advantage and were pretty skilled.

nwg202
I'd go for the clan w/ the majority since they can all blitz. and this is a forums battle. The moment they take Hope and Magik down the x-men have 0 chance.

but if they handled it the way they handled the JLA and don't blitz im giving it to the x-men due to hope and magik. Magik's soul sword hurt kitty phased, so it might be able to hurt them going ghost. it really depends on getting them to limbo and using hell fire and hope living up to the hype of being the messiah.

here is a sample of magiks matter manipulation: she recreates xavier's school in a blink with a few demonic modifications from nothing with no effort at all. there is a scan of her avoiding photon at light speed by teleporting all over the place in the wwhulk thread

nwg202
here she is mocking professor x attempts at getting into her head.

if uses her enchanted armor she might be able to take a few hits as well since she brawls with cl 100 demons all the time, She's a sorcerer and a great melee fighter as well since she fights entire demon armies during her free time. She is a hell lord who gets nerfed all the time. Time travel might help the x-men out also so they can prep for the martians.

sorry for all the scans, just wanted to show that im not making stuff up. magik isnt a popular character and a lot of people think she is nightcrawler with a sword since most writters just portray her that way. all she does is swing her dam sword while ignoring her other powers. Hope and Magik fully powered are beasts in my opinion.

nwg202
sorry dp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.