Lightning Lad & Saturn Girl vs. Phyla Vell & Moondragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

guy222
t2

Prep-Man
It's basically Moondragon vs SG. I'll side with the og.

Q99
Team two. Saturn Girl vs Moondragon is a nice mental showdown, but Phyla is stronger than LL.

It also depends a bit on Phyla's equipment- when she had the nega bands, she'd stomp LL (energy absorbing). The quantum bands, she'd solo. And as Martyr, she'd win.

guy222
don't count out phyla

Glorificus
Team 2.

Moondragon > Saturn Girl, which is really all that matters.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Glorificus
Team 2.

Moondragon > Saturn Girl, which is really all that matters.

How so? Has Moondragon scanned an entire universe of life forms?

Glorificus
When did SG do that?

And what does scanning the universe have to do with whether or not she'd beat someone in a telepathic duel?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Glorificus When did SG do that? And what does scanning the universe have to do with whether or not she'd beat someone in a telepathic duel?

around zero hour. pc saturn girl is more powerful as well. she pretty much laid the smackdown on a villain more powerful than darkseid. current sg doesnt have many feats so moondragon might have the edge now.

Q99
Moondragon's a bit less strong after her resurrection, though.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
around zero hour. pc saturn girl is more powerful as well. she pretty much laid the smackdown on a villain more powerful than darkseid. current sg doesnt have many feats so moondragon might have the edge now.

Exactly.

Current Moondragon post resurrection still seems more impressive to me than current Saturn Girl.

I thought on this site we assume most current versions unless otherwise stated?

Prep-Man
hmmm, i didnt know moony is weaker. saturn girl has grown in power since 3boot, imo. what has moony done lately?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.