Local cops ready for war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link.

There's more to read at the link. I wonder, perhaps, how long it will be until this equipment is used on the civilian population?

King Kandy
Not long at all, I would guess. I am sure a lot of cops would love to try out their new toys on the occupiers...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link.

There's more to read at the link. I wonder, perhaps, how long it will be until this equipment is used on the civilian population? Oh yeah, like you would have any problem with that. Doubtless all the unarmed Zionist Jews that the cops gun down deserve it.

Stealth Agent
time for the people to get ready as well

siriuswriter
Lucien! You changed your avatar! How am I supposed to know you're posting anymore?!

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh yeah, like you would have any problem with that. Doubtless all the unarmed Zionist Jews that the cops gun down deserve it.
You know, if the police decided to storm an AIPAC convention, I would totally support it.

ADarksideJedi
Not too long!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Lucien! You changed your avatar! How am I supposed to know you're posting anymore?! Don't worry, just gaze in to my chocolate eyes, let my music sterilize...

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
You know, if the police decided to storm an AIPAC convention, I would totally support it. Onward! I wield a fleshy Latin sword, Raptor Jesus is my lord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.