Henshaw vs Lord Marv-ell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fight takes place in New York.

Who is coming out on top?

dmills
I could've sworn this was just done like a week or so ago. But I think the op had it take place on Cybertron or something crazy like that laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
I could've sworn this was just done like a week or so ago. But I think the op had it take place on Cybertron or something crazy like that laughing out loud

Da**... I hope not. I was thinking I ran across a big one making this thread. Stop taking away my hopes dmills.

dmills
My bad man lol. Here's one for you. Lord Mar-vell and Thanos vs Tyrant and The Sphinx wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by dmills

Yep...that was my thread and you are 100% correct...it took place on Cybertron.

guy222
make the thread d

dmills
Originally posted by guy222
make the thread d

I would, but generally I don't like to actively debate in a thread I create because I think its kinda ghey tbh. And you'd better believe I'd be actively participating in that one lol.

quanchi112
Lord Mar-vell stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Lord Mar-vell stomps.

Wrong...

If this fight takes place in New York City, as per the OP, then Henshaw will have access to Reed Richards technology....

With it, Henshaw spite stomps Lord Mar-vell every single time...

Henshaw 10/10...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Wrong...

If this fight takes place in New York City, as per the OP, then Henshaw will have access to Reed Richards technology....

With it, Henshaw spite stomps Lord Mar-vell every single time...

Henshaw 10/10...

Happy Dance Henshaw had access to Apokolips tech and was still taken out by Darkseid. Henshaw has even been overpowered by a DD clone before at technopathy. Mar-vell is beyond him. He gives him the death he always wanted.

Prep-Man
hank.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
hank. Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw had access to Apokolips tech and was still taken out by Darkseid. Henshaw has even been overpowered by a DD clone before at technopathy. Mar-vell is beyond him. He gives him the death he always wanted.

Reeds Tech took out the Living Tribunal...

Reeds Tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apokalypse Tech.

Henshaw with Reeds Tech spites Mar-vell to a degree that Thanos could only dream off...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Reeds Tech took out the Living Tribunal...

Reeds Tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apokalypse Tech.

Henshaw with Reeds Tech spites Mar-vell to a degree that Thanos could only dream off...

Happy Dance Mr. Master exposed you on the context of this and that's besides the point. Reed doesn't always have tech around that is capable of defeating Galactus let alone someone of this level.

Henshaw was easily bested by Superman with one move. Henshaw isn't in his league no matter how badly you like Henshaw even you admit he doesn't stakc up hence the Reed tech angle. That's comforting.

You can dance all you want Lord Mar-vell is on another level than someone Superman casually bests. smile

JakeTheBank
Henshaw was easily bested by Superman with one move.

PIS.

TheLordofMurder
Mr. Master exposed you on the context of this and that's besides the point. Reed doesn't always have tech around that is capable of defeating Galactus let alone someone of this level.

Henshaw was easily bested by Superman with one move. Henshaw isn't in his league no matter how badly you like Henshaw even you admit he doesn't stakc up hence the Reed tech angle. That's comforting.

You can dance all you want Lord Mar-vell is on another level than someone Superman casually bests. smile

You might want to go back and read the conclusion of that thread; I owned Mr Master to the point where had no comeback...

And yes, Reed does have that kind of tech laying around; his Celestial stopping weapon being one of them...

Superman would lose just as badly to Henshaw as Lord Mar-vell would once Henshaw gets ahold of Reeds tech...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You might want to go back and read the conclusion of that thread; I owned Mr Master to the point where had no comeback...

And yes, Reed does have that kind of tech laying around; his Celestial stopping weapon being one of them...

Superman would lose just as badly to Henshaw as Lord Mar-vell would once Henshaw gets ahold of Reeds tech...

Happy Dance No, he rarely debates on here it had nothing to do with you rest assured.

You are admitting he needs Reed's tech so it means on his own he has no shot like he didn't against Superman. One casual movement and he bested him.

Lord Mar-vell wins. Henshaw is destroyed before merging with the tech.

In closing it's just New York not marvel New york. There is no Reed tech in New York city. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PIS. Still counts.

JakeTheBank
Still counts.

...how? It's PIS. He ripped out Hank's "control node" which somehow shut him down - even though Parallax ripping into his chest did no such thing - and the only reason why he was unable to regenerated and rebuild himself was because his technopathy was being overridden by Cyborg Doomsday.

I don't see how that's a legitimate win for Superman considering all the context that went along with coupled with the fact that Superman has never been able to one shot Hank.

King Kandy
In closing it's just New York not marvel New york. There is no Reed tech in New York city. laughing out loud
Bloomberg's tech for the win!

quanchi112
...how? It's PIS. He ripped out Hank's "control node" which somehow shut him down - even though Parallax ripping into his chest did no such thing - and the only reason why he was unable to regenerated and rebuild himself was because his technopathy was being overridden by Cyborg Doomsday.

I don't see how that's a legitimate win for Superman considering all the context that went along with coupled with the fact that Superman has never been able to one shot Hank. Pis is just an excuse by fans. Always has been always will be. Being objective means it all counts. One could argue Drax's kill in Annihilation was pis since he never did that before but different writers see things differently. Things change. All the showings count no matter how poorly written they might seem to one or a bunch of individuals.

TheLordofMurder
No, he rarely debates on here it had nothing to do with you rest assured.

You are admitting he needs Reed's tech so it means on his own he has no shot like he didn't against Superman. One casual movement and he bested him.

Lord Mar-vell wins. Henshaw is destroyed before merging with the tech.

It had plenty to do with me; I destroyed his argument and he had no counter-argument...

And no, I am not admitting Henshaw needs Reeds tech to win; I am merely pointing out that the environment featured in the OP makes this a very one-sided fight in favor of Henshaw...

Henshaw annihilates Lord Mar-vell 10/10 in NYC; he'd do the same to Thanos in this very favorable environment...

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Pis is just an excuse by fans. Always has been always will be. Being objective means it all counts. One could argue Drax's kill in Annihilation was pis since he never did that before but different writers see things differently. Things change. All the showings count no matter how poorly written they might seem to one or a bunch of individuals.

It can be an excuse, sure. But that doesn't mean PIS doesn't exist.

Unless you think Batman being able to harm people like Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman with his physical attacks are legitimate when they have a storied history of enduring much much worse without harm?

Being objective is knowing how to look at a character's showings and be able to tell how much plot device and context went hand in hand and when dumb shit happens that shouldn't.

quanchi112
It had plenty to do with me; I destroyed his argument and he had no counter-argument...

And no, I am not admitting Henshaw needs Reeds tech to win; I am merely pointing out that the environment featured in the OP makes this a very one-sided fight in favor of Henshaw...

Henshaw annihilates Lord Mar-vell 10/10 in NYC; he'd do the same to Thanos in this very favorable environment...

Happy Dance No, I was there and he explained the situation you say Reed defeated Lt and leave out the context. Master owned you.

There is no Reed tech in new york. This isn't marvel new york. It could also be dc new york. Now if you can't offer an actual retort without falling back on marvel earth new york I will take that as a concession.

Mar-vell beats him in New York City. This is real world new york unless it's specified as marvel earth. smile

Mar-vell stomps.

TheLordofMurder
No, I was there and he explained the situation you say Reed defeated Lt and leave out the context. Master owned you.

There is no Reed tech in new york. This isn't marvel new york. It could also be dc new york. Now if you can't offer an actual retort without falling back on marvel earth new york I will take that as a concession.

Mar-vell beats him in New York City. This is real world new york unless it's specified as marvel earth. smile

Mar-vell stomps.

No, its not real world New York as comicbook characters dont exist in the real world...

And I explained (and clearly demostrated) how Mr Master was wrong later on in the thread; you really should go see a doctor about your lack of attention to detail...this may hinder you later on in life.

Anyway, in this environment, Mar-vell has no cahnce; Henshaw eats him alive...

quanchi112
It can be an excuse, sure. But that doesn't mean PIS doesn't exist.

Unless you think Batman being able to harm people like Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman with his physical attacks are legitimate when they have a storied history of enduring much much worse without harm?

Being objective is knowing how to look at a character's showings and be able to tell how much plot device and context went hand in hand and when dumb shit happens that shouldn't. I don't ever call out on pis it's too subjective.

I think those showings still count but can still go against the majority of their appearances. That's one writer's take is all.

Being objective to me isn't choosing what counts and what doesn't. Now I know exceptions can be made with virtually anything but to me that showing doesn't suddenly mean Superman stomps him but in this encounter he clearly did. That's it.

quanchi112
No, its not real world New York as comicbook characters dont exist in the real world...

And I explained (and clearly demostrated) how Mr Master was wrong later on in the thread; you really should go see a doctor about your lack of attention to detail...this may hinder you later on in life.

Anyway, in this environment, Mar-vell has no cahnce; Henshaw eats him alive... That doesn't matter if it doesn't say a fictional universe's earth you don't make assumptions simply because you like Henshaw.

M showed you up. Just get over it.

What makes you so sure this is marvel's earth and not dc's ?

TheLordofMurder
That doesn't matter if it doesn't say a fictional universe's earth you don't make assumptions simply because you like Henshaw.

M showed you up. Just get over it.

What makes you so sure this is marvel's earth and not dc's ?

I owned Mr Master just like I am owning you...get over it!

Happy Dance

If these two characters are fighting then its a crossover; both Marvel and DC merge for the story...so yeah, Reeds tech is present, and Reeds tech is supreme!!

Henshaw eats Mar-vell for breakfast then eats Thanos for dinner in New York City!!!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
I owned Mr Master just like I am owning you...get over it!

Happy Dance

If these two characters are fighting then its a crossover; both Marvel and DC merge for the story...so yeah, Reeds tech is present, and Reeds tech is supreme!!

Henshaw eats Mar-vell for breakfast then eats Thanos for dinner in New York City!!!

Happy Dance Denial.

No, that isn't how it works but then again you really like Henshaw. I get it but darkseid easily bested him and so has Superman. Lord Mar-vell operates at a much higher level. Hell, even a DD clone overpowered him at his own game. Not a great time to be a fan of Henshaw.

TheLordofMurder
Denial.

No, that isn't how it worksk but then again you really like Henshaw. I get it but darkseid easily bested him and so has Superman. Lord Mar-vell operates at a much higher level. Hell, even a DD clone overpowered him at his own game. Not a great time to be a fan of Henshaw.

Henshaw wasnt fighting in an environment as favorable as New York City in any of those examples you gave either...

Doomsday, Superman, AND Lord Mar-vell get spite stomped against Henshaw in NYC...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Henshaw wasnt fighting in an environment as favorable as New York City in any of those examples you gave either...

Doomsday, Superman, AND Lord Mar-vell get spite stomped against Henshaw in NYC...

Happy Dance This isn't marvel earth new york city so why do you keep assuming it is ?

No, they don't. I have no idea why you keep saying so. I mean a DD clone already showed himself better at technopathy so why do you keep saying the same stuff over and over again.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank It can be an excuse, sure. But that doesn't mean PIS doesn't exist. Unless you think Batman being able to harm people like Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, and Wonder Woman with his physical attacks are legitimate when they have a storied history of enduring much much worse without harm? Being objective is knowing how to look at a character's showings and be able to tell how much plot device and context went hand in hand and when dumb shit happens that shouldn't.

yeah, that was batcrazy retarded.

TheLordofMurder
This isn't marvel earth new york city so why do you keep assuming it is ?

No, they don't. I have no idea why you keep saying so. I mean a DD clone already showed himself better at technopathy so why do you keep saying the same stuff over and over again.

Its a merger of DC NYC and Marvel NYC (hence the crossover), so Reeds tech is present...

The DD clone only adapted because it wasnt utterly destroyed by the tech available to Henshaw; with Reeds tech at hand, Doomsday, Superman, AND Lord Mar-vell would be immediately subject to permanent and total destruction...

Making this fight take place in an area as favorable for Henshaw as NYC is turned this into a spite thread against Lord Mar-vell...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Its a merger of DC NYC and Marvel NYC (hence the crossover), so Reeds tech is present...

The DD clone only adapted because it wasnt utterly destroyed by the tech available to Henshaw; with Reeds tech at hand, Doomsday, Superman, AND Lord Mar-vell would be immediately subject to permanent and total destruction...

Making this fight take place in an area as favorable for Henshaw as NYC is turned this into a spite thread against Lord Mar-vell...

Happy Dance We don' t ever merge ny's unless stated. You just seem so intent on Henshaw having a chance which means you obviously believe he needs the tech. Either way he loses since Superman and Darkseid can defeat him with one attack.

TheLordofMurder
We don' t ever merge ny's unless stated. You just seem so intent on Henshaw having a chance which means you obviously believe he needs the tech. Either way he loses since Superman and Darkseid can defeat him with one attack.

They cant beat him in New York City, and neither can Lord Mar-vell...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
They cant beat him in New York City, and neither can Lord Mar-vell...

Happy Dance You keep repeating the same nonsense but Superman and Darkseid have both easily defeated him. A dd clone even overpowering his technopathy.

Lord Mar-vell is simply on another level than Henshaw pretty much.

TheLordofMurder
You keep repeating the same nonsense

Oh the irony!!!!

So I keep repeating the same nonsense do I?

And this is coming from Mr "Thanos is the Avatar of Death; is unkillable and can kill unkillables; can bring Death to anyone and anything; unkillable=unbeatable?"

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Oh the irony!!!!

So I keep repeating the same nonsense do I?

And this is coming from Mr "Thanos is the Avatar of Death; is unkillable and can kill unkillables; can bring Death to anyone and anything; unkillable=unbeatable?"

laughing out loud

Happy Dance I cite facts while you repeat speculation. That's the difference. wink

TheLordofMurder
I cite facts while you repeat speculation. That's the difference. wink

Bah, your logic is filled with phail; unkillable=unbeatable?

Pure phail; your "facts" are similarly filled with phail...

But your phail is off topic; in New York City, Henshaw defeats Lord Mar-vell every single time!!

Hen-Shaw, Hen-SHAW, Hen-SHAW!!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Bah, your logic is filled with phail; unkillable=unbeatable?

Pure phail; your "facts" are similarly filled with phail...

But your phail is off topic; in New York City, Henshaw defeats Lord Mar-vell every single time!!

Hen-Shaw, Hen-SHAW, Hen-SHAW!!

Happy Dance He is unkillable and is powerful enough to defeat cube beings such as the Maker even before his upgrade. This isn't marvel new york city and even then Mar-vell gives him the Superman one move asskicking.

TheLordofMurder
He is unkillable and is powerful enough to defeat cube beings such as the Maker even before his upgrade. This isn't marvel new york city and even then Mar-vell gives him the Superman one move asskicking.

Its a crossover; the NYC's merge; Reeds tech is present; Henshaw pwns!!!!!!!!

Henshaw 10/10 without effort...

quanchi112

Henshaw 10/10 without effort... We don't have city's merge it was stated as new york so it's regular New York. Henshaw is oneshotted before merging with the tech anyways since Darkseid showed how easy it is.Mar-vell, easily,

Prep-Man

Henshaw 10/10 without effort...

If CS merged with that, it wouldn't be fair.

strikerxx
Henshaw quite easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.