Captain America w/amps vs. Batman w/amps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Steve Rogers (w/ Mjolnir and Nova Force)

vs.

Bruce Wayne (w/Green Lantern ring and Kryptonian powerset)

Both men get 6 months to train with said amps to add to their passing experience using them before. Thor and Nova contribute to Roger's training as does Superman and Hal Jordan to Wayne's.

Who wins?

abhilegend
Batman wins without any amp.batdur

vince_slice
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43406/1978048-1974570_884236_1qb1_super.jpg

BattleMage
Cap wins.

quanchi112
Cap wins.

Sin I AM
u kinda cheapened bruce witth the power ring.......it is no match for mjolnir

Badabing
This gimped version of Batman still wins.

JakeTheBank
bump

h1a8
Bats still wins. He has the battle speed advantage which should give him the majority here.

Placidity
Can also amp his kryptonian side with his ring...

JakeTheBank
I don't think Steve would be too far outclassed in speed, given what the Novaforce is capable of.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think Steve would be too far outclassed in speed, given what the Novaforce is capable of.
What's nova's best speed feats?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Probably not. But that's only going by possible potential. I think we should go by what was shown. What battle feats (within 10meters of fighting) does the Nova force have?

Existere
I'll go with Cap.

Incidentally, this would make a sweet battlezone if someone were willing to rep Batman.

the Darkone
Cap can teleport and travel at warp speed and on top of that he has mjolnir and nova force, sorry Cap wins this by a vast majority!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.