Funny topic... ULTRON IN COSMIC HULK VS GALACTUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingzeus
Ultron senses the universe is in danger finds hulk takes over his superior body (cosmic hulk)

He plans to fight GALACTUS to protect earth as a whole!

Who wins, using ultron using cosmic hulk and his Ai

And unlimited worldly knowledge does he stand a fighting chance and could he upgrade the comic hulks body to one better than his own prime ad shell?

Stoic
Galacuts would drink the robots power blast like a smoothie, and end up draining it in seconds. Ultron was useless against Galactus during the Secret Wars. At best, Ultron gets hooked up to the World Ship and improves Galacatus' internet connection.

Kingzeus
Originally posted by Stoic
Galacuts would drink the robots power blast like a smoothie, and end up draining it in seconds. Ultron was useless against Galactus during the Secret Wars. At best, Ultron gets hooked up to the World Ship and improves Galacatus' internet connection.

Lol hahaha

I laugh so hard I spit coffee on my iPad....

Death to iPad by way thread classic!

Okay that's fair but the hulk cosmic could drain anything GALACTUS through at ultron hulk....

And upgrade hulks make up to ultron like status so the fight be cool if GALACTUS wanted to fight him tyrant style? Dont you think?

Stoic
Originally posted by Kingzeus
Lol hahaha

I laugh so hard I spit coffee on my iPad....

Death to iPad by way thread classic!

Okay that's fair but the hulk cosmic could drain anything GALACTUS through at ultron hulk....

And upgrade hulks make up to ultron like status so the fight be cool if GALACTUS wanted to fight him tyrant style? Dont you think?

I'm not entirely sure if I would put the Robot on Tyrants level. After all what would give you the idea that it was that powerful. It simply doesn't have enough appearances to draw on, and even less feats to suggest otherwise.

Endless Mike
Galactus could probably uncreate that robot with a thought, he created it in the first place after all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.