Sabertooth is back??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
I just saw him in Wolverine #20 and some other one.

Is he only back because of the Chaos King incident?

the ninjak
He was also at the end of Wolverine and the Xmen #3.

Things are gonna get slashy.

Darth Jello
One of Sinister's clones took?

Kazenji
Or maybe the AoA Sabertooth made his way to the 616 universe.

Badabing
It's not official until Jinzin posts! sneer

-Pr-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=556501& amp;highlight=title%3A%28sabretooth%29+forumid%3A9

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=556501& amp;highlight=title%3A%28sabretooth%29+forumid%3A9
5 http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/chris_hansen.gif

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
It's not official until Jinzin posts! sneer laughing out loud

Time to break out the bubbly!!!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kazenji
Or maybe the AoA Sabertooth made his way to the 616 universe.

He was a good guy though, and I think he was killed.

Kazenji
Actually he's still alive.

the ninjak
Actually he's still alive.

I figured his HF would kick in or something. Was he an Exile? Or appeared elsewhere? I remember really liking AOA Sabs with his Wildchild dog on a chain. A monster who felt free in an Apocalyptic future enough to make noble choices. I liked him more than the 616 version.

jinzin
Originally posted by the ninjak
I figured his HF would kick in or something. Was he an Exile? Or appeared elsewhere? I remember really liking AOA Sabs with his Wildchild dog on a chain. A monster who felt free in an Apocalyptic future enough to make noble choices. I liked him more than the 616 version.
They're two completely different characters and I agree he was/is a fun character to read.

EvilTyrant
I still don't think the one that died was the real one, he died so stupid and out of character regardless of what was done to him. Wonder if this is the Sabretooth that Logan saw in hell, maybe he found a way out as well. I also saw Wolverine asking Puck how he was after he left hell.

Kazenji
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I still don't think the one that died was the real one, he died so stupid and out of character regardless of what was done to him. Wonder if this is the Sabretooth that Logan saw in hell, maybe he found a way out as well. I also saw Wolverine asking Puck how he was after he left hell.

Guess will have to see what Jeph Loeb has planned then.

Sabretooth
'Bout time Loeb. Wolverine hasn't been the same without him.

Darth Jello
I could be wrong on this because I haven't read the issues but isn't he in some way involved with the Hand or in Japan? This might fit considering that even before Shadowland they've been collecting a supergroup of dead or disillusioned psychopaths which now includes Kingpin, Typhoid Mary, Bullseye, Lady Bullseye, and Mystique.

Dum Dum Dugan
What could have happen and would actually make sense, is that the girl that had power over souls from the angle of death wolverine saga, could have been brought back to life by the hand. They then could have used her powers to restore Sabre-tooth soul to whole. That actually as crazy as it sounds make senses and go with the over all story.

StiltmanFTW
Phaedra?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
What could have happen and would actually make sense, is that the girl that had power over souls from the angle of death wolverine saga, could have been brought back to life by the hand. They then could have used her powers to restore Sabre-tooth soul to whole. That actually as crazy as it sounds make senses and go with the over all story.

Looks like you win the prize.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

Yeah nice!

Kazenji
With Wolverine #302 Sabertooth even says he feels stronger then usual after being brought back to life by the Hand.

StiltmanFTW
If he keeps getting all those upgrades and perks, he's gonna be a match for Superman one day...

Sabretooth
Are you really suprised? They have to keep raising Sabretooth's power level so he will still match Wolverine's power level. Having a arch-rival you curb stomp every time you fight gets boring.

Kazenji
He even escaped and let Wolverine kill Azuma Gota, who he "Apparently" was protecting and saying 'something the lines of he didn't spend the last few months just to come back as the same old guy' .

Kazenji
Now Wolverine is going after Sabretooth...........again

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12003

Ingonyama
Insanity is sometimes defined as doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting different results.

I think that sums up Logan and Creed's relationship nicely.

Creed would be SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING if his life didn't completely revolve around Logan. Most of my favorite Wolverine stories have nothing to do with Sabretooth...unfortunately, I haven't seen any good Sabretooth stories that didn't tie in to Wolverine in some way, shape, or form. Only thing I can think of is Graydon Creed, and even then, I don't remember them interacting at all.

Darth Jello
What would be really interesting is if this new group took on the avengers and if ol' Puss n Boots met the Avengers' resident babysitter.

You know...Doreen... The chick who talks to squirrels and routinely beats the **** out of Dr. Doom, Galactus, and Thanos?
That would be a fun issue.

Kazenji
Did anyone get Wolverine #310 ??

i seen the review over at CBR, They say its one of Jeph Loeb's best work in recent years.

StiltmanFTW
Which isn't saying much considering he was responsible for Rulk And Ultimatum.

Simone Bianchi used to be better, some panels are atrocious. Fights are the same, clawed hits to the face doing minimal damage/blunt damage, Wolverine blacking out at the end...

Has Marvel already brought everyone back (excluding Cyber) that Way disposed of? It's the real Omega Red in Uncanny X-Force, right? Didn't have time to catch up with that title.

Darth Jello
No, it's one of a group of villains called the Omegas who are all constructed from the remains of Omega Red.
Personally, he was one of the 90's creations I like. Even though he came before Weapon X, I always loved the fact that he's like this cheap, Soviet Wolverine. It's like Weapon Plus found the ultimate soldier and based on the stolen designs of a Japanese scientist, bonded him with this awesome metal that was the result of a failed experiment. The Soviets just took a mutant serial killer and implanted him with the radioactive shit metal they got from trying to recreate Adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks.

One more thing about Wolverine #310 - Logan stabs Romulus in the heart and he's fine, but some chick stabs him in the back and he's down for the count? Wtf?

Kazenji
So that red headed woman will be revealed in the next book, wonder who it is.

srankmissingnin
So that red headed woman will be revealed in the next book, wonder who it is.

Remus, Romulus's twin sister. Loeb is really hoping he can hit every taboo writing cliche in this one.

facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Crashing Blackbird again... can't Loeb think of something new...

Darth Jello
So they're explanation for his "resurrection" is the same one that Chris Claremont was giving all these years even though it was contradicted?

At least it explains why Sabes didn't have a healing factor until the Mutant Massacre.

Kazenji
What was Loeb's explantion for his resurrection?

Darth Jello
c to the lones. lots of em

SamZED
Nobody i know likes Romulus. What made them think creating a twin sister is a good idea...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Nobody i know likes Romulus. What made them think creating a twin sister is a good idea...

What's surprising is that Remus is a woman...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Jello
c to the lones. lots of em

**** that....i prefer the Hand being involved with his resurrection what Aaron was hinting at.

Darth Jello
**** that....i prefer the Hand being involved with his resurrection what Aaron was hinting at. Wouldn't this make him Kingpin's lackey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.