Full Power Tyrant vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

laughing

Thanos!

Not smile You know my answer already LoM big grin Unless Death steps in to save the day, Thanos got problems.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

Thanos!

Not smile You know my answer already LoM big grin Unless Death steps in to save the day, Thanos got problems.

Dont forget to vote!

wink

guy222
tyrant

Cogito
Tyrant stomps

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

How does Thanos win?

quanchi112
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins? Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

How does Thanos win? I should report you for baiting since I simply gave my opinion and you laughed because you in your mind created another bait thread in which to antagonize me.

Thanos can weather any attack from Tyrant not the other way around.

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Oh really? When has Thanos demostrated enough power to actually harm Full Power Tyrant?

Thanos's best display of power against Galactus did no actual harm to him, so how is he going to harm someone that is practically his equal?

Tell me, will being unkillable prevent Full Power Tyrant from beating the living hell out of Thanos and leaving his bloody, unconsciousness, body on the side of the road for the vultures to feast on?

I am not trying to bait you at all Quan...

I just want a good ol fashion, healthy, debate about Thanos of Titan...

smile

Happy Dance

quanchi112
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Oh really? When has Thanos demostrated enough power to actually harm Full Power Tyrant?

Thanos's best display of power against Galactus did no actual harm to him, so how is he going to harm someone that is practically his equal?

Tell me, will being unkillable prevent Full Power Tyrant from beating the living hell out of Thanos and leaving his bloody, unconsciousness, body on the side of the road for the vultures to feast on?

I am not trying to bait you at all Quan...

I just want a good ol fashion, healthy, debate about Thanos of Titan...

smile

Happy Dance He knocked back a well nourished Galactus. Galactus expended energy. Tyrant expends energy as well and needed orbs in which to further prepare himself against Galactus.

Thanos is also immune to death and is the avatar of death. Nothing Tyrant can do can beat him. It takes more than cc level power to ko which Tyrant does not have.

Thanos already showed enough power to hurt depowered Tyrant and Galactus so the avatar of death Thanos definitely can do so. He is immune to death anyway while Tyrant isn't.

Thanos wins. smile

dmills

Because that's what the comic portrayed?

TheLordofMurder
He knocked back a well nourished Galactus. Galactus expended energy. Tyrant expends energy as well and needed orbs in which to further prepare himself against Galactus.

Thanos is also immune to death and is the avatar of death. Nothing Tyrant can do can beat him. It takes more than cc level power to ko which Tyrant does not have.

Thanos already showed enough power to hurt depowered Tyrant and Galactus so the avatar of death Thanos definitely can do so. He is immune to death anyway while Tyrant isn't.

Thanos wins. smile

Being immune to Death wouldnt prevent Tyrant from ripping Thanos's throat out and taking a dump down his neck...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Because that's what the comic portrayed? That wasn't avatar of death Thanos now was it ? Nope. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Being immune to Death wouldnt prevent Tyrant from ripping Thanos's throat out and taking a dump down his neck...

Happy Dance He was never powerful enough to do that before and if so Thanos comes back he's immune to death. Tyrant isn't. Thanos is too much for Tyrant nowadays. I love Tyrant but he doesn't want a part of Thanos as the avatar of death.

Stoic
Wait this is full powered Tyrant? Oh boy.

TheLordofMurder
That wasn't avatar of death Thanos now was it ? Nope. He was never powerful enough to do that before and if so Thanos comes back he's immune to death. Tyrant isn't. Thanos is too much for Tyrant nowadays. I love Tyrant but he doesn't want a part of Thanos as the avatar of death.

Tyrant is a galaxy buster...

Thanos has never even busted a planet solo...

That speaks volumes about the distance between the two...

Happy Dance

Btw, didnt Death dis Thanos and leave his frail psyche in shambles?

Dis'ed by an anorexic whore...LoL!!!!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Tyrant is a galaxy buster...

Thanos has never even busted a planet solo...

That speaks volumes about the distance between the two...

Happy Dance

Btw, didnt Death dis Thanos and leave his frail psyche in shambles?

Dis'ed by an anorexic whore...LoL!!!!

laughing out loud So is Odin and so is Galactus ? Big whoop. Thanos has knocked Galactus on his ass and has taken on all of these characters before. The difference now is he cannot die. A cc can bust up a galaxy yet alone it didn't even ko Thanos.

Thanos wins. Tyrant can be destroyed but not Thanos.

King Kandy
Galactus tops a CC any day, Magus needed five to blow him up and even then he would have reconstituted anyway. 1 cc can put down Thanos while not even 5 can put down Galactus for long.

TheLordofMurder
So is Odin and so is Galactus ? Big whoop. Thanos has knocked Galactus on his ass and has taken on all of these characters before. The difference now is he cannot die. A cc can bust up a galaxy yet alone it didn't even ko Thanos.

Thanos wins. Tyrant can be destroyed but not Thanos.

Thanos can have his head ripped off and his skull spit in though...cant he?

And Full Power Tyrant has more than enough power to accomplish this feat...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Thanos can have his head ripped off and his skull spit in though...cant he?

And Full Power Tyrant has more than enough power to accomplish this feat...

Happy Dance Tyrant has never shown this level of power. Ever. Thanos can't die but Tyrant can be destroyed. Immune to death.

Stoic
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus tops a CC any day, Magus needed five to blow him up and even then he would have reconstituted anyway. 1 cc can put down Thanos while not even 5 can put down Galactus for long.

Wasn't the CC that hit Thanos nearly depleted, it had one last blast left in it right?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't the CC that hit Thanos nearly depleted, it had one last blast left in it right?

Thats exactly what the case was, but dont tell that to Quan...

Once might think he was intentionally twisting the facts to make Thanos seem better than what he is (and this is something he does frequently), but I think he's finally crossed the point of no return and truly believes that that CCU had a full charge and was trying its best to destroy Thanos...

wink

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Stoic
I'm not trying to cause a ruckus, but I really like What If comics, and for a while now I've been thinking about what if at the end of the Thanos/Tyrant confrontation Thanos' teleporter were damaged in the melee and was incapable of Star Trekking him out of there. How would that have ended? Would Thanos have pulled an upset, or be demolished?

TheLordofMurder
I'm not trying to cause a ruckus, but I really like What If comics, and for a while now I've been thinking about what if at the end of the Thanos/Tyrant confrontation Thanos' teleporter were damaged in the melee and was incapable of Star Trekking him out of there. How would that have ended? Would Thanos have pulled an upset, or be demolished?

Thanos would have been gutted like a pig...

abhilegend
Tyrant wins.

dmills
That wasn't avatar of death Thanos now was it ? Nope. He was never powerful enough to do that before and if so Thanos comes back he's immune to death. Tyrant isn't. Thanos is too much for Tyrant nowadays. I love Tyrant but he doesn't want a part of Thanos as the avatar of death.

A fly that can't die at the end of the day is still just a fly. It'll annoy you, you'll swat it, It'll come back, annoy you some more and you'll simply swat it away it again.

quanchi112
A fly that can't die at the end of the day is still just a fly. It'll annoy you, you'll swat it, It'll come back, annoy you some more and you'll simply swat it away it again. The guy knocked Galactus back a few hundred yards with one blast. A fly can't do that to you so that's a horrible analogy considering what he's shown to have done on panel.

Stoic
The guy knocked Galactus back a few hundred yards with one blast. A fly can't do that to you so that's a horrible analogy considering what he's shown to have done on panel.

Was Galactus fully sated? I mean does it say that he was? Or that he had just finished eating a planet a couple of hours prior to Thanos punching him several miles away? Also it needs to be brought to the table that Galactus regularly walks around at approximately 25 or less tons to conserve energy, and in the particualr comic that you are referencing galactus was indeed far smaller than he was when he fought against the Inbetweener. Truth be told, Wonderman could have punched a 25 or less ton object several miles. I mean technically speaking of course. To be fair though, when I saw Thanos take Galactus off of his feet in that way, I was very impressed.

dmills
The guy knocked Galactus back a few hundred yards with one blast. A fly can't do that to you so that's a horrible analogy considering what he's shown to have done on panel.

I won't lowball the feat, it was a nice accomplishment and shows that Thanos is powerful no doubt. Then he tried his dark magic mind whammy trick as well which was sweet. But in the grand scheme of things Thanos did about as well as Odin, the Sphinx or any other Skyfather level type that tried to step to Galan. Impressive, but ultimately futile to superior competition like Galactus and full powered Tyrant, who was maybe a tick below him.

Power Cosmic II
Tyrant stomps.

Stoic
I won't lowball the feat, it was a nice accomplishment and shows that Thanos is powerful no doubt. Then he tried his dark magic mind whammy trick as well which was sweet. But in the grand scheme of things Thanos did about as well as Odin, the Sphinx or any other Skyfather level type that tried to step to Galan. Impressive, but ultimately futile to superior competition like Galactus and full powered Tyrant, who was maybe a tick below him.

Sky Father? Not quite. Close but not quite. My reasoning, is how well he did against a true Sky Father (Odin), Zeus would do far better against Odin. Likely well enough, that they could battle for an age. Seth is another one that gave Odin a better fight. Thanos is clearly mid to high trans. I understand that he can't die, but neither can Lobo, or Mr. Immortal. I'm not sure how far you can push this Avatar of Death title, because it has yet to prove anything other than Thanos reps Death, and I have yet to see how it has made him any more physically dominant than he was during his battle with the incomplete Tyrant.

What I said was not a low ball, but more of an analogy. Galactus was not the size of a planet, and at the size that he was at, many metas would be able to throw him. The Thing for example did so in the past, and Galactus looked even bigger then, than when he was when Thanos punched the crap him. See the difference?

TheLordofMurder
Sky Father? Not quite. Close but not quite. My reasoning, is how well he did against a true Sky Father (Odin), Zeus would do far better against Odin. Likely well enough, that they could battle for an age. Seth is another one that gave Odin a better fight. Thanos is clearly mid to high trans. I understand that he can't die, but neither can Lobo, or Mr. Immortal. I'm not sure how far you can push this Avatar of Death title, because it has yet to prove anything other than Thanos reps Death, and I have yet to see how it has made him any more physically dominant than he was during his battle with the incomplete Tyrant.

What I said was not a low ball, but more of an analogy. Galactus was not the size of a planet, and at the size that he was at, many metas would be able to throw him. The Thing for example did so in the past, and Galactus looked even bigger then, than when he was when Thanos punched the crap him. See the difference?

thumb up

Unfortunately, though, your excellent logic here is already lost on Quan; it doesnt match up with his insane delusion that Thanos is an Abstract Level being...and so he will (and is) going to disregard it.

quanchi112
Was Galactus fully sated? I mean does it say that he was? Or that he had just finished eating a planet a couple of hours prior to Thanos punching him several miles away? Also it needs to be brought to the table that Galactus regularly walks around at approximately 25 or less tons to conserve energy, and in the particualr comic that you are referencing galactus was indeed far smaller than he was when he fought against the Inbetweener. Truth be told, Wonderman could have punched a 25 or less ton object several miles. I mean technically speaking of course. To be fair though, when I saw Thanos take Galactus off of his feet in that way, I was very impressed. It said he was well nourished which means he didn't need to feed so pretty much yes. Galactus was his normal size until the Hunger was destroyed which greatly weakened and diminished his size. Originally posted by dmills
I won't lowball the feat, it was a nice accomplishment and shows that Thanos is powerful no doubt. Then he tried his dark magic mind whammy trick as well which was sweet. But in the grand scheme of things Thanos did about as well as Odin, the Sphinx or any other Skyfather level type that tried to step to Galan. Impressive, but ultimately futile to superior competition like Galactus and full powered Tyrant, who was maybe a tick below him. This was before he became immune to death. This Thanos bests even Galactus as he depletes vial energies taking on Thanos.

dmills

Honestly I have no problems with that. I think Thanos is definitely knocking on that doorstep in terms of raw power though.

I'm not sure what you're talking about there. I never said that you lowballed anything my friend.

TheLordofMurder
It said he was well nourished which means he didn't need to feed so pretty much yes. Galactus was his normal size until the Hunger was destroyed which greatly weakened and diminished his size. This was before he became immune to death. This Thanos bests even Galactus as he depletes vial energies taking on Thanos.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Thanos bests Galactus...whoo-hoo!!

laughing out loud @ Quanchi

dmills
It said he was well nourished which means he didn't need to feed so pretty much yes. Galactus was his normal size until the Hunger was destroyed which greatly weakened and diminished his size. This was before he became immune to death. This Thanos bests even Galactus as he depletes vial energies taking on Thanos.

Quan, you know it doesn't work like that. Specifically on this forum brother. A character doesn't get to get die, reanimate and then come back. If they get killed during a battle, its a loss my friend.

Galactus would win 10/10.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

Thanos bests Galactus...whoo-hoo!!

laughing out loud @ Quanchi I've said this since Thanos Imperative concluded but this thread is about Tyrant. Thanos wins.Originally posted by dmills
Quan, you know it doesn't work like that. Specifically on this forum brother. A character doesn't get to get die, reanimate and then come back. If they get killed during a battle, its a loss my friend.

Galactus would win 10/10. Wrong it's like bfr if a character can return in a reasonable amount of time it's not a win. Most characters aren't immune to death like Thanos is.

dmills
I've said this since Thanos Imperative concluded but this thread is about Tyrant. Thanos wins. Wrong it's like bfr if a character can return in a reasonable amount of time it's not a win. Most characters aren't immune to death like Thanos is.

Nope. In this case, death is like a KO, not like BFR. If you're dead, you're completely and totally incapacitated. Game over on kmc my man.

quanchi112
Nope. In this case, death is like a KO, not like BFR. If you're dead, your completely and totally incapacitated. Game over on kmc my man. Not at all. It's like a bfr you need to return in a reasonable amount of time. Sorry, but it's true. Just accept that most characters can't come right back from death. Mad props to Thanos the guy is mostly undebatable because he's that powerful and formidable.

dmills
Not at all. It's like a bfr you need to return in a reasonable amount of time. Sorry, but it's true. Just accept that most characters can't come right back from death. Mad props to Thanos the guy is mostly undebatable because he's that powerful and formidable.

No way, otherwise using that line of thinking, a KO is like a BFR if you can return to consiousness in a reasonable time. It's a loss my friend.

Also, he isn't even coming back to life under his own power. That hurts your case even more.

Mshinu
Thanos becomes the victim of an horriffic tentacle rape here. Not a thing he can do about it.

Maestro721
didnt thanos get his balls blown up recently? and wasnt his ass wooped ever since he got resurrected??

quanchi112
No way, otherwise using that line of thinking, a KO is like a BFR if you can return to consiousness in a reasonable time. It's a loss my friend.

Also, he isn't even coming back to life under his own power. That hurts your case even more. If you aren't conscious within a reasonable amount of time it's a ko. If you can't return from bfr in a reasonable amount of time it's a ko. If you can't return to life within a reasonable amount of time it's a loss. I apply the same reasoning to every scenario making me completely objective. He is the avatar of death who cares where he gets his power it's his power. Surfer gets his power from Galactus and Thor from Odin. That doesn't change anything, sparky.

Stoic
If Thanos has his head removed from his body, and both separated parts are placed in stasis then he would be effectively subdued. I used to really like Thanos, but it's people like the ones here on KMC that tell so many lies about the character, that I wait in anticipation of the day that anyone beats the hell out of him.

Well nourished is what Galactus was just before his conflict with Tyrant. I never saw him once eat a planet before this oh so epic punch from Thanos.

quanchi112
If Thanos has his head removed from his body, and both separated parts are placed in stasis then he would be effectively subdued. I used to really like Thanos, but it's people like the ones here on KMC that tell so many lies about the character, that I wait in anticipation of the day that anyone beats the hell out of him.

Well nourished is what Galactus was just before his conflict with Tyrant. I never saw him once eat a planet before this oh so epic punch from Thanos. The comic made it plain as day he was well nourished and that he didn't need to feed. Good luck with that since it took a cc and three powerful telepaths just to subdue him while his mind was feral.

When things are stated in the comic they aren't meant to confuse you.

Stoic
The comic made it plain as day he was well nourished and that he didn't need to feed. Good luck with that since it took a cc and three powerful telepaths just to subdue him while his mind was feral.

When things are stated in the comic they aren't meant to confuse you.

So who in your eyes would it take to beat Thanos? The LT? The CC was also nearly depleted and only had one more charge. Quantifying the blast would be very hard to do. How much time would you say elapsed between Drax turning Thanos into sludge with the nades, and Thanos being snapped out of his feral state by the CC?

quanchi112
So who in your eyes would it take to beat Thanos? The LT? The CC was also nearly depleted and only had one more charge. Quantifying the blast would be very hard to do. How much time would you say elapsed between Drax turning Thanos into sludge with the nades, and Thanos being snapped out of his feral state by the CC? The cc could still have done almost anything like turn him into a god, etc. It was stated right on panel. I would say less than a reasonable amount of time.

I also don't worry myself with who beats who when I enter threads I just focus on that particular thread on average.

Stoic
The cc could still have done almost anything like turn him into a god, etc. It was stated right on panel. I would say less than a reasonable amount of time.

I also don't worry myself with who beats who when I enter threads I just focus on that particular thread on average.

Nice dodge. The incomplete version of Tyrant wins this 10/10. Full powered lol, no contest. There are worse things than death. Being locked up like Morg was and drained for an eternity is one of them.

Oh and before you ask, I'm basing this on there being absolutely no proof of Thanos being any more physically dominant than he was when he ran from Tyrant after their first match up. Like Dmills said, a KO is a win.

dmills
If you aren't conscious within a reasonable amount of time it's a ko.

laughing out loud I'll let you figure out what's wrong with that statement.

He was dead, destroyed, disintegrated, obliterated. It's a loss.

He was rejected from death's realm at that time presumably for the purpose of his mission, simple as that. His power had nothing to do with it.

Well continue this later. Time for Christmas dinner. Happy holidays to you BTW.

TheHulk
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

How does Thanos win? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
bait thread or not you proved you don't deserve to be here

brownqk
Spite against Thanos...Tyrant all day

TheHulk
Originally posted by brownqk
Spite against Thanos...Tyrant all day To Quanchi this is no where being spite

quanchi112
Nice dodge. The incomplete version of Tyrant wins this 10/10. Full powered lol, no contest. There are worse things than death. Being locked up like Morg was and drained for an eternity is one of them.

Oh and before you ask, I'm basing this on there being absolutely no proof of Thanos being any more physically dominant than he was when he ran from Tyrant after their first match up. Like Dmills said, a KO is a win. I am not going off topic to satisfy your curiosity. Thanos isn't Morg and even Tyrant said as much on panel.

A blade which is powered enough to kill gods broke off against his skin and prior to this much less cut him.

Thanos wins whether you like it or not. Immune to death. smileOriginally posted by dmills
laughing out loud I'll let you figure out what's wrong with that statement.

He was dead, destroyed, disintegrated, obliterated. It's a loss.

He was rejected from death's realm at that time presumably for the purpose of his mission, simple as that. His power had nothing to do with it.

Well continue this later. Time for Christmas dinner. Happy holidays to you BTW. That's a ko which is the point. If you can't come back under your own power within a reasonable amount of time whether dead or bfr'd it's a win. If not the match goes on.

No, it isn't since his entire body reformed in a reasonable amount of time. He was immune to death after his mission was accomplished. Sorry you can't accept the facts but I ain't mad at you. A lot of character envy going around this holiday season.

Stoic
After Tyrant knocks Thanos out he could separate his head from his body, and place both parts in separate stasis chambers. All in a reasonable amount of time.

Gamora's blade doesn't prove much to me. Neither of us knows exactly how durable the blade truly was. it wasn't ever stated. Besides didn't the Sentry prove in one panel by ripping Ares in two, that such a feat isn't universe shattering? Ares is the so called God of War correct?

Morg had Thanos on the ropes during their brief tussle, and had Thanos not opted to grab an axe to defend himself, it would have done what Gamora's blade failed to do. Cut the titan in two.

There is simply no proof that Thanos was physically greater than he was when he tussled with Tyrant, and just as he looked when he fought Odin, it was Thanos that was busted bruised and bleeding after the confrontation, not Tyrant. Tyrant was no worse for wear, and wanted to continue. If Thanos could have taken him, he wouldn't have jetted out.

If there is proof that Thanos was given an additional physical power up can you tell me what comic it was in? I'm still trying to figure out how Gamora's blade is greater than a black hole? As you know Thanos survived a black hole before Annihilation, which was also before the Thanos Imperative.

Power Cosmic II
I always thought Thanos' resurrection capabilities were irrelevant here in forum fights.

I pm'd a mod just to be sure. His response confirmed by assumption. So this confirms Thanos would lose.

There's no evidence whatsoever that TI Thanos received geometrically higher degrees of durability or the consummate increase in personal power. His greatest combat feat in TI was besting Lord Mar-vell, who is nothing compared to FP Tyrant.

His durability was breached in TI and it's completely out of the question to assume that he is able to tank energy projection that is capable of blowing away galaxies in collateral damage.

And, as per the mod, if Thanos is killed even once, regardless of his ability to resurrect or the time it takes to complete said resurrection, it's a loss.

This also doesn't even begin to answer the question of what can Thanos do to FP Tyrant. An amped Thanos was no match for DP Tyrant. There's absolutely no way to argue around that. None.

King Kandy
The cc could still have done almost anything like turn him into a god, etc. It was stated right on panel. I would say less than a reasonable amount of time.

Quanchi. One CC can put Thanos down. Five CC can't put Galactus down. How on Earth is Thanos the more durable one?

quanchi112
After Tyrant knocks Thanos out he could separate his head from his body, and place both parts in separate stasis chambers. All in a reasonable amount of time.

Gamora's blade doesn't prove much to me. Neither of us knows exactly how durable the blade truly was. it wasn't ever stated. Besides didn't the Sentry prove in one panel by ripping Ares in two, that such a feat isn't universe shattering? Ares is the so called God of War correct?

Morg had Thanos on the ropes during their brief tussle, and had Thanos not opted to grab an axe to defend himself, it would have done what Gamora's blade failed to do. Cut the titan in two.

There is simply no proof that Thanos was physically greater than he was when he tussled with Tyrant, and just as he looked when he fought Odin, it was Thanos that was busted bruised and bleeding after the confrontation, not Tyrant. Tyrant was no worse for wear, and wanted to continue. If Thanos could have taken him, he wouldn't have jetted out.

If there is proof that Thanos was given an additional physical power up can you tell me what comic it was in? I'm still trying to figure out how Gamora's blade is greater than a black hole? As you know Thanos survived a black hole before Annihilation, which was also before the Thanos Imperative. A cc couldn't do so and I don't see Tyrant as powerful as a cc. Your posts just make baseless claims. I will post in the same manner as you do. Thanos destroys Tyrant's arms and legs. He hovers over his helpless torso and says, You're ****ed when you cross Thanos of Titan, the avatar of death.

They explained it's supposed to kill gods it broke off against his skin. Morg tackled him and he countered. Get over it. Ares' axe stuck right into the Sentry, partner.

Thanos took the orb and put his skills up against his power. He won the conflict in his own mind because he survived. He's gotten a lot more powerful since then and cannot die.

Things have changed. If Thanos has the power to launch Galactus he can launch a less powerful Tyrant.

I am saying he's been cut by less than her blade and since it broke off his skin and seeing as how it took a cc level blast and three telepaths just to subdue him he's on another level.

Thanos wins.

Power Cosmic II
A cc couldn't do so and I don't see Tyrant as powerful as a cc. Your posts just make baseless claims. I will post in the same manner as you do. Thanos destroys Tyrant's arms and legs. He hovers over his helpless torso and says, You're ****ed when you cross Thanos of Titan, the avatar of death.

They explained it's supposed to kill gods it broke off against his skin. Morg tackled him and he countered. Get over it. Ares' axe stuck right into the Sentry, partner.

Thanos took the orb and put his skills up against his power. He won the conflict in his own mind because he survived. He's gotten a lot more powerful since then and cannot die.

Things have changed. If Thanos has the power to launch Galactus he can launch a less powerful Tyrant.

I am saying he's been cut by less than her blade and since it broke off his skin and seeing as how it took a cc level blast and three telepaths just to subdue him he's on another level.

Thanos wins.

Thanos can't do anything to FP Tyrant. He's never faced anyone on FP Tyran'ts level and WON. Not even stalemated. The Maker he defeated but he exploited a weakness that Tyrant absolutely does not have.

And launching Galactus did absolutely nothing to him aside from making him angry.

And Galactus actually practices restraint. Something Tyrant lacks.

How does Thanos win? He didn't damage Galactus at all and G was about to kill him in a second blast.

All Tyrant has to do is kill him to gain the win. Thanos barely tanked G's first blast, which is nothing compared to the energy he was expending fighting Tyrant.

FP Tyrant 10/10.

Power Cosmic II
Quanchi. One CC can put Thanos down. Five CC can't put Galactus down. How on Earth is Thanos the more durable one?

Drax used a bomb to blow up thanos. All Tyrant needs to do in this match is exceed the damage output of that bomb to win.

That is literally all Tyrant need do.

And this is Full Power Tyrant, Galaxy buster.

There is no logical way Thanos can win. Not without the IG, etc.

Stoic
A cc couldn't do so and I don't see Tyrant as powerful as a cc. Your posts just make baseless claims. I will post in the same manner as you do. Thanos destroys Tyrant's arms and legs. He hovers over his helpless torso and says, You're ****ed when you cross Thanos of Titan, the avatar of death.

Thanos wins.

This entire post is full of crap. We all know it. He took a blast from a depleted, and dying CC, who knows how much juice it had, and as King Kandy keeps mentioning, Galactus apparently survived the assaults of 5 such devices.

It never stated anything about Thanos getting a physical power up, just that he was barred from Death's realm, and that his touch was the bane of Clan Ftahng. In other words she was putting the dog out for the night, with a can of Raid.

If running away from an ass whooping is your idea of a win, then you are correct, Thanos won. If he stayed Tyrant would have done things that I dare not post on this forum. It looked as if Tyrant had a larger grin at the end of that book though.

The God Slayer kills Gods, well so did the Sentry. The only thing here is that I don't recall Gamora ever slaying a God with it. Do you? However I saw Sentry slay one.

Tyrant nearly killed Galactus, after Galactus ON PANEL just finished eating a planet. That was also an incomplete Tyrant. Thanos punched Galactus a couple miles away , which did not harm Galactus.
Should I place loads of stock into Masterson Thor's hurling a hammer at Thanos, which took him off of his feet as well? Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet on during that scene right?

I'm saying that I believe that a black hole is a greater durability feat for Thanos to have survived, than a near featless dagger breaking off against his skin is. Hyperbole?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Thanos can't do anything to FP Tyrant. He's never faced anyone on FP Tyran'ts level and WON. Not even stalemated. The Maker he defeated but he exploited a weakness that Tyrant absolutely does not have.Thanos has faced off against Maker and won. Thanos did show he had the power to launch Galactus hundreds of yards into the air while he was well nourished. Galactus is more powerful than Tyrant. Tyrant has a body so does the Maker. Thanos didn't kill her but physically was causing her pain.
It hurt him obviously but not significantly at that point. That was before his upgrade anyway.
Galactus was trying to kill Thanos and by doing so he depleted vital energies which suggests Tyrant does the same and gets weaker faster.

Thanos is more durable/more powerful and immune to death.

Tyrant isn't as powerful as Galactus and he depleted himself just through one shield.

Thanos wins a battle of attrition.

TheLordofMurder
If this thread doesnt prove anything else, it does prove the following: Quanchi's delusions pertaining to Thanos is boundless...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Stoic
Not even Thanos' creator, or those that have written him over the years, would agree with him ever being in the same power class that Tyrant is in, yet alone beating him in a battle.

quanchi112
This entire post is full of crap. We all know it. He took a blast from a depleted, and dying CC, who knows how much juice it had, and as King Kandy keeps mentioning, Galactus apparently survived the assaults of 5 such devices.

It never stated anything about Thanos getting a physical power up, just that he was barred from Death's realm, and that his touch was the bane of Clan Ftahng. In other words she was putting the dog out for the night, with a can of Raid.Starlord could have become a god or anything but he chose to use it's power against Thanos and it still wasn't enough he needed three telepaths to mindlock him at this pivotal moment. Thanos survived as well.

They showed you on panel his physical upgrade. He manhandled an above top tier Lord Mar-vell and G's blade broke off against his skin. In other words your wrong and I am right.
Thanos took his orb and Tyrant failed to kill him. Thanos also decked him to the ground and was mocking him to his face. Thanos took him on alone on purpose. He had an entire team but instead pitted himself against Tyrant and still took his orb and won the contest in his own mind. Ares' axe cut into the Sentry her blade broke off against his manly skin. I'd say that's more than a difference plus the Void can reform.
Yes, Tyrant almost did but Galactus' blasts don't power up Thanos. It did harm him not significantly though. Thanos is a lot more powerful since then as the AOD.

Masterson didn't cause Thanos to fall back a few hundred yards and Galactus was expecting it unlike Thanos.

I am comparing sharp objects to sharp objects. If you cannot figure that out then there's no hope for you. In a direct comparison Thanos is a lot more durable we haven't seen Thanos run into a black hole again for a comparison. smile

quanchi112
Not even Thanos' creator, or those that have written him over the years, would agree with him ever being in the same power class that Tyrant is in, yet alone beating him in a battle. I am just going by the showings. Disagree all you want but I am not making anything up here.

TheLordofMurder
I am just going by the showings. Disagree all you want but I am not making anything up here.

You are greatly exaggeratiing Thanos's power...

Thanos has never even busted a planet on his own; Tyrant busts Galaxies...

If you cant comprehend the vast difference in scale between the two then there is no hope for you...no hope at all.

Full Power Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

15 to 4 Quan...Thanos loses this fight!

Happy Dance

King Kandy
You have no answer for this question I see.

dmills
I am not going off topic to satisfy your curiosity. Thanos isn't Morg and even Tyrant said as much on panel.

A blade which is powered enough to kill gods broke off against his skin and prior to this much less cut him.

Thanos wins whether you like it or not. Immune to death. smile That's a ko which is the point. If you can't come back under your own power within a reasonable amount of time whether dead or bfr'd it's a win. If not the match goes on.

No, it isn't since his entire body reformed in a reasonable amount of time. He was immune to death after his mission was accomplished. Sorry you can't accept the facts but I ain't mad at you. A lot of character envy going around this holiday season.

Mod:

So, yeah... He's a dead man 10/10

Stoic
Starlord may have become a more powerful being, but isn't Sif more powerful than Starlord? Ares certainly was.

Thanos ran away because he knew that he was about to get his ass kicked in round two. It was a great showing for Thanos that he even survived the conflict. He didn't win as we saw at the end of the book when we saw Tyrant holding a far larger power orb than the trinket that Thanos got away with. I'm not even going to jump into the Orb amping Thanos in his battle, because someobelive that it was an amp, and some don't. I do. So Thanos punched Tyrant, but we all saw what Thanos looked like after the battle. Tyrant was still fresh without one spot of blood on him.

Mighty Galactus was expecting the flea to punch him? Doubtful. he probably never thought Thanos had the stones to do something so stupid., If thanos didn't have his shields up he would have been roasted alive, and even then he begged for his life. His shields are tech, not true personal power. We all saw how effective those were against Odin right?

Speaking of Asgardians, Captain America's shield was damaged by Thor. Thanos in a completely feral not holding back state, was not capable of even scratching it. How much weaker was he than when he fought Mar-Vell? Not too sure. Of course if you think that Mar-Vell is any kind of a match for DP Tyrant alone we will never see eye to eye. This thread is talking about FP Tyrant... Big difference.

Tyrant wins no contest.

TheLordofMurder
Starlord may have become a more powerful being, but isn't Sif more powerful than Starlord? Ares certainly was.

Thanos ran away because he knew that he was about to get his ass kicked in round two. It was a great showing for Thanos that he even survived the conflict. He didn't win as we saw at the end of the book when we saw Tyrant holding a far larger power orb than the trinket that Thanos got away with. I'm not even going to jump into the Orb amping Thanos in his battle, because someobelive that it was an amp, and some don't. I do. So Thanos punched Tyrant, but we all saw what Thanos looked like after the battle. Tyrant was still fresh without one spot of blood on him.

Mighty Galactus was expecting the flea to punch him? Doubtful. he probably never thought Thanos had the stones to do something so stupid., If thanos didn't have his shields up he would have been roasted alive, and even then he begged for his life. His shields are tech, not true personal power. We all saw how effective those were against Odin right?

Speaking of Asgardians, Captain America's shield was damaged by Thor. Thanos in a completely feral not holding back state, was not capable of even scratching it. How much weaker was he than when he fought Mar-Vell? Not too sure. Of course if you think that Mar-Vell is any kind of a match for DP Tyrant alone we will never see eye to eye. This thread is talking about FP Tyrant... Big difference.

Tyrant wins no contest.

Excellent post!

thumb up

TheHulk

Tyrant wins no contest. Stotic Is One Of The Best Debaot...DEBATOR OF THE YEAR

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
Stotic Is One Of The Best Debaot...DEBATOR OF THE YEAR

No I'm not. There are several debaters on this forum that I would never dream of getting into it with. I just simply have my opinion based on this particular thread, and its subject matter.

quanchi112
You are greatly exaggeratiing Thanos's power...

Thanos has never even busted a planet on his own; Tyrant busts Galaxies...

If you cant comprehend the vast difference in scale between the two then there is no hope for you...no hope at all.

Full Power Tyrant>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

15 to 4 Quan...Thanos loses this fight!

Happy Dance Tyrant hasn't busted a galaxy on his own either. As the avatar of death I see no reason Tyrant can win. Thanos is mostly undebatable he's that uber.Originally posted by King Kandy
You have no answer for this question I see. Far less has put down Galactus. Hell, by these posters standards Galactus lost against Odin. I have also seen Thor destroy Galactus' armor far easier than I've seen Thor affect Thanos by physical attacks. Just saying.

Mod:

So, yeah... He's a dead man 10/10 By your rational then when Galactus reforms he has lost as well. I'm sure you won't apply the same logic all around the board.

quanchi112
Starlord may have become a more powerful being, but isn't Sif more powerful than Starlord? Ares certainly was.They said he could have done anything because the cc is a lot more powerful than Ares is. By god they didn't mean literally a weak god such as ares. I wish you understand simple meanings.
Thanos achieved his goal. His skills were up to the task at the time to take and withstand the might of Tyrant. Unbelievably high showing since Tyrant thought Thanos was dead. Tyrant had other orbs but Thanos stole one right from him. he failed to take that orb from thanos. Thanos won in his own mind. Thanos punched him to the ground without the orb.
Galactus looked right at him. A flea doesn't launch you a few hundred yards unless you're that weak of a human being. To utter something so silly makes me not take anything you say seriously since fleas send you flying across the room.

Thanos has his tech on him. Galactus used his robots against Thanos anyways. Be fair for a moment.

Thanos didn't use shields against Odin and Odin failed to put him down. A character who can affect the multiverse and destroy galaxies didn't put Thanos down in an extended fight. Awesome pre AOD Thanos to boot.

Thanos wins. There''s no way for Tyrant to win since Thanos' power preupgrade can send a well nourished Galactus for a loop.

Stoic
They said he could have done anything because the cc is a lot more powerful than Ares is. By god they didn't mean literally a weak god such as ares. I wish you understand simple meanings.
Thanos achieved his goal. His skills were up to the task at the time to take and withstand the might of Tyrant. Unbelievably high showing since Tyrant thought Thanos was dead. Tyrant had other orbs but Thanos stole one right from him. he failed to take that orb from thanos. Thanos won in his own mind. Thanos punched him to the ground without the orb.
Galactus looked right at him. A flea doesn't launch you a few hundred yards unless you're that weak of a human being. To utter something so silly makes me not take anything you say seriously since fleas send you flying across the room.

Thanos has his tech on him. Galactus used his robots against Thanos anyways. Be fair for a moment.

Thanos didn't use shields against Odin and Odin failed to put him down. A character who can affect the multiverse and destroy galaxies didn't put Thanos down in an extended fight. Awesome pre AOD Thanos to boot.

Thanos wins. There''s no way for Tyrant to win since Thanos' power preupgrade can send a well nourished Galactus for a loop.

Well there doesn't appear to be anyone that agrees with you.

quanchi112
Well there doesn't appear to be anyone that agrees with you. I don't need anyone to. Maybe you need to but I don't. My logic speaks for itself however popular or unpopular that is won't change who I am. I also take this lack of a response as a concession. Just remember that the next time you challenge me.

dmills
Because Big G fixing his outfit is tantamount to Thanos being completely obliterated physically. Riiight.

Tyrant hasn't busted a galaxy on his own either. As the avatar of death I see no reason Tyrant can win. Thanos is mostly undebatable he's that uber. Far less has put down Galactus. Hell, by these posters standards Galactus lost against Odin. I have also seen Thor destroy Galactus' armor far easier than I've seen Thor affect Thanos by physical attacks. Just saying.

By your rational then when Galactus reforms he has lost as well. I'm sure you won't apply the same logic all around the board.

quanchi112
Because Big G fixing his outfit is tantamount to Thanos being completely obliterated physically. Riiight. Galactus has been outright obliterated in one of the examples provided yet somehow he wasn't defeated and a double standard is born.

Thanos was weakened when he was obliterated by an anti matter grenade which isn't in this thread anyway. If a cc isn't obliterating him neither is Tyrant.

King Kandy
Far less has put down Galactus. Hell, by these posters standards Galactus lost against Odin. I have also seen Thor destroy Galactus' armor far easier than I've seen Thor affect Thanos by physical attacks. Just saying.
Far less has put him down when he is starving or near death. This was a Galactus well fed and prepared for battle and not even 5 CCs can put him down. Even Thanos himself, could do Galactus no harm as he can reconstitute such minor injuries without effort, even destroying his body to nothingness could not slay him in such a state. Even if he could not kill Thanos he could subdue him much as the CC could.

Stoic
I don't need anyone to. Maybe you need to but I don't. My logic speaks for itself however popular or unpopular that is won't change who I am. I also take this lack of a response as a concession. Just remember that the next time you challenge me.

As far as I know, you were reaching, and i beat you several posts ago.

Sirius77
Damn there were some good points made in this thread. I really don't see how tyrant wouldn't take this definitively.

Stoic
Originally posted by Sirius77
Damn there were some good points made in this thread. I really don't see how tyrant wouldn't take this definitively.

The writers of Marvel, including the person that created Thanos could come to this forum, and tell Quanchi, that he is not beating Tyrant of any stature, and Quanchi would likely tell them that they are wrong, and that he is right. This is all because Quanchi, doesn't seem to enjoy defeat.

Thanos is not challenging Tyrant, and he certainly won't make Galactus, Odin, Zeus, Seth, or anyof these guys sweat too hard. One day Thanos will get the butt kicking of a life time, and on that day I hope Quanchi will be able to live with it.

Power Cosmic II
Thanos has faced off against Maker and won. Thanos did show he had the power to launch Galactus hundreds of yards into the air while he was well nourished. Galactus is more powerful than Tyrant. Tyrant has a body so does the Maker. Thanos didn't kill her but physically was causing her pain.
It hurt him obviously but not significantly at that point. That was before his upgrade anyway.
Galactus was trying to kill Thanos and by doing so he depleted vital energies which suggests Tyrant does the same and gets weaker faster.

Thanos is more durable/more powerful and immune to death.

Tyrant isn't as powerful as Galactus and he depleted himself just through one shield.

Thanos wins a battle of attrition.

It's only a battle of attrition when both sides sustain and deal damage until 1 outlasts the other at great cost. Thanos was dead with 2 blasts from G.That Galactus was considerably less prepared for battle than against Fp Tyrant. What can Thanos do to Tyrant? Beating lord marvel is not impressive.

Thanos was killed by a bomb. Do you believe that Fp tyrant has insufficient power to attain the same effects.

Nothing displayed in Thanos imperative remotely suggests he has a boost in power that enables him to hang with the likes of Fp tyrant. Certainly not durability since he was exploded by drax bomb. Thanos has never beaten someone on depowered tyrants level, nevermind Fp tyrant. He's shown he is unable to hang with beings of that power. Tyrant isn't mentally insecure or unstable like beyonder. Thanos hasn't beaten anyone on tyrants level. He already withdrew before, so we know Thanos is ultimately afraid to confront tyrant. Why would he suddenly find the courage to do so now. The "amp" from death allowed him to best lord Marvell. No where in the story did he face anyone on tyrants level so from the get go your position is undermined.

dmills
The writers of Marvel, including the person that created Thanos could come to this forum, and tell Quanchi, that he is not beating Tyrant of any stature, and Quanchi would likely tell them that they are wrong, and that he is right. This is all because Quanchi, doesn't seem to enjoy defeat.

Thanos is not challenging Tyrant, and he certainly won't make Galactus, Odin, Zeus, Seth, or anyof these guys sweat too hard. One day Thanos will get the butt kicking of a life time, and on that day I hope Quanchi will be able to live with it.

laughing out loud

Sirius77

Agreed. I don't know much about tyrant other than his fight with thanos while depowered, but you pretty much spelled it out as to why he's winning lol.

TheHulk
No I'm not. There are several debaters on this forum that I would never dream of getting into it with. I just simply have my opinion based on this particular thread, and its subject matter. But You Debate damn well better than any i've seen...

TheLordofMurder
As far as I know, you were reaching, and i beat you several posts ago.

thumb up

quanchi112
Far less has put him down when he is starving or near death. This was a Galactus well fed and prepared for battle and not even 5 CCs can put him down. Even Thanos himself, could do Galactus no harm as he can reconstitute such minor injuries without effort, even destroying his body to nothingness could not slay him in such a state. Even if he could not kill Thanos he could subdue him much as the CC could. A depowered Tyrant was putting down a well fed and prepared Galactus. Do you think a depowered Tyrant is equal to 5 cc's ? I for one don't. If his entire body is destroyed that's a loss according to most posters anyway. So no you can't have it both ways most posters now agree destroying a body is a win. Either way you look at it if it isn't a win Thanos can't die Galactus can. Galactus will tire out Thanos won't.

Galactus depleted vital energies in breaching one shield. That's a fact. Thanos did injure him just not significantly enough.

The cc didn't subdue him alone it was only that which opened him up to being mindlocked at this critical moment against a feral Thanos.

As far as I know, you were reaching, and i beat you several posts ago. No, as far as I know you lost already. It's quite clear you aren't getting it so I will further explain it. Any other writers outside Thanos Imperative doesn't pertain to how he was portrayed in that arc. Galactus was losing despite having major backup in the cancerverse. Thanos meanwhile through his actions alone destroyed the entire universe and was capable of delivering permanent death. That should tell you right there he beats depowered Tyrant since even Galactus was nothing in this story but a mere pawn.

quanchi112
It's only a battle of attrition when both sides sustain and deal damage until 1 outlasts the other at great cost. Thanos was dead with 2 blasts from G.That Galactus was considerably less prepared for battle than against Fp Tyrant. What can Thanos do to Tyrant? Beating lord marvel is not impressive.

Thanos was killed by a bomb. Do you believe that Fp tyrant has insufficient power to attain the same effects. Thanos was never killed so two blasts is speculation and you are forgetting about his upgrade. Galactus was fully prepared against depowered Tyrant. The outcome was going to be different but Galactus wasn't caught unprepared. That's you trying to put a spin on it because you didn't like the outcome. Beating Lord Mar-vell is very impressive. Being starved out by Beta Ray Bill is not impressive however.
Thanos was delivering permanent death in the cancerverse something Galactus wasn't 'even capable of. The avatar of death was on a scale of the major abstracts of the universe. Thanos was weakened against the bomb. Galactus has been knocked on his ass by the Thing and his helmet severely damaged by Thor. Thanos has beaten cube beings and quite easily. Thanos as avatar of death was stomping unkillable beings and yet in the same story Galactus was unable to kill anyone. smile

Thanos wasn't afraid of Tyrant he already stole and withstood his assaults preupgrade.

Thanos is a lot more powerful and durable since becoming the avatar of death.

Stoic
Quanchi, even if the writer of Thanos Imperative told you that Thanos would not be able to beat Tyrant even with the aid of Lord Mar-Vell, you would still tell them that they were wrong, and that you are right. You simply have an over inflated ego, which is exactly why you refuse to give this futile debate up. You simply hate losing. All of the posters that posted saying that Thanos would not win are not wrong. You are I wouldn't be surprised if you opened 3 separate sock accounts and placed the 4 votes yourself.

Most of the things that you are claiming were not even stated in the TI arc. You think that since Thanos holds the title of being the Avatar of Death, that this somehow means that he has the power of Lady Death herself. You would be right, except for one thing, it never once stated on panel that he had gotten a physical boost, it was only stated that he was simply the bane of the Ftahng Club. You claim that because a feat-less dagger broke on his skin that he has somehow become more than he once was. This is speculation that no one with a brain in their heads would agree to, simply because holding such a strong stance, demands an equally strong amount of evidence. Your evidence pales in comparison to you argument.

You are wrong, and simply made more out of many aspects in that comic arc than there actually was. I could see the writer looking at you and saying "WTF are you talking about", while scratching his head. You know how ridiculous a claim this is? If Thanos was so much more powerful than Odin, Zeus, Tyrant, Seth, Galactus, or anyone close to those classes, he would have been able to do at least what Thor did when he dented America's Shield. He didn't even make a scratch on it.

Feats Quanchi!!! Feats are what make people listen to the absurd, and what you have suggested all along, is just that. Absurd.

quanchi112
Quanchi, even if the writer of Thanos Imperative told you that Thanos would not be able to beat Tyrant even with the aid of Lord Mar-Vell, you would still tell them that they were wrong, and that you are right. You simply have an over inflated ego, which is exactly why you refuse to give this futile debate up. You simply hate losing. All of the posters that posted saying that Thanos would not win are not wrong. You are I wouldn't be surprised if you opened 3 separate sock accounts and placed the 4 votes yourself. Even if the writer told you as avatar odf death he could you wouldn't listen. The point is the writers haven't said as much so please pull yourself together. You're so wrapped up in this you admitted you want Thanos to lose. When you admit to hoping for an outcome you lost all objectivity. Yes, you are right they are wrong.
Thanos had the power to cause permanent death to Immortal beings. No one else in the arc which included Galactus could do so. I am not making this up I am simply calling a spade a spade. The sword was stated with having the power to kill gods yet it couldn't even make him bleed that's an upgrade my friend especially when we look at the fact a cc didn't even destroy him when unleashed upon him.

Thanos is just too much here. It' time for you to concede unlike you are claiming full powered Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus and other abstracts in the Thanos Imperative story who failed to cause permanent death in the story Thanos did so, easily.
Thanos caused death to those who were unkillable. What did regular Thor dent his shield ? When did Galactus kill anyone in the cancerverse ?

Thanos killed immortals, manhandled Mar-vell, took a cc blast and still wasn't out down, took out billions on the ucot's homeworld while naked and mindless. Feats support Thanos.

Stoic
Even if the writer told you as avatar odf death he could you wouldn't listen. The point is the writers haven't said as much so please pull yourself together. You're so wrapped up in this you admitted you want Thanos to lose. When you admit to hoping for an outcome you lost all objectivity. Yes, you are right they are wrong.
Thanos had the power to cause permanent death to Immortal beings. No one else in the arc which included Galactus could do so. I am not making this up I am simply calling a spade a spade. The sword was stated with having the power to kill gods yet it couldn't even make him bleed that's an upgrade my friend especially when we look at the fact a cc didn't even destroy him when unleashed upon him.

Thanos is just too much here. It' time for you to concede unlike you are claiming full powered Tyrant is more powerful than Galactus and other abstracts in the Thanos Imperative story who failed to cause permanent death in the story Thanos did so, easily.
Thanos caused death to those who were unkillable. What did regular Thor dent his shield ? When did Galactus kill anyone in the cancerverse ?

Thanos killed immortals, manhandled Mar-vell, took a cc blast and still wasn't out down, took out billions on the ucot's homeworld while naked and mindless. Feats support Thanos.

Without all of the bells and whistles that came with T mans new power, the Sentry replicated it. He also ripped an immortal in half effectively causing him to truly die. Ares was truly immortal. big whup! This is simply not strong enough evidence to say that Thanos wouldn't be knocked the hell out by the big boys, and revisit that non canon event when he was shackled and taken upstate. So what if he can't die. This would likely please Tyrant, as he would then have an inexhaustible fuel supply to help power his dreaded citadel.

quanchi112
Without all of the bells and whistles that came with T mans new power, the Sentry replicated it. He also ripped an immortal in half effectively causing him to truly die. Ares was truly immortal. big whup! This is simply not strong enough evidence to say that Thanos wouldn't be knocked the hell out by the big boys, and revisit that non canon event when he was shackled and taken upstate. So what if he can't die. This would likely please Tyrant, as he would then have an inexhaustible fuel supply to help power his dreaded citadel. Ares could die the cancerverse people were beyond it. If you can't tell the difference between someone unkillable and Ares I can see why you can't get this debate right either.

Thanos was in the same arc as the big boys. His actions destroyed the universe their actions didn't. smile

Power Cosmic II
Thanos was never killed so two blasts is speculation and you are forgetting about his upgrade. Galactus was fully prepared against depowered Tyrant. The outcome was going to be different but Galactus wasn't caught unprepared. That's you trying to put a spin on it because you didn't like the outcome. Beating Lord Mar-vell is very impressive. Being starved out by Beta Ray Bill is not impressive however.
Thanos was delivering permanent death in the cancerverse something Galactus wasn't 'even capable of. The avatar of death was on a scale of the major abstracts of the universe. Thanos was weakened against the bomb. Galactus has been knocked on his ass by the Thing and his helmet severely damaged by Thor. Thanos has beaten cube beings and quite easily. Thanos as avatar of death was stomping unkillable beings and yet in the same story Galactus was unable to kill anyone. smile

Thanos wasn't afraid of Tyrant he already stole and withstood his assaults preupgrade.

Thanos is a lot more powerful and durable since becoming the avatar of death.

No, you're not going to accuse Me of speculation when the most you can do is speculate yourself.tyrant>>>>Lord marvel. Yet you have zero proof that his upgrade can allow him to do more than kill a bunch of clone avengers and a few members of the gog. All of a sudden you are speculating that he can hang with dp tyrant because he put down people who are street level compared to Fp tyrant.

You are at a total loss in making a rebuttle that all FP tyrant need do is equate or exceed the damage output of 1 bomb.

Galacgus has nothing to do with this. He was weak from annihilation. Meanwhile DP tyrant wasn't challenged by Thanos with an amp. Thanos Ran. That fight is the first and foremost piece of evidence in any tyrant Thanos debate. You cannot escape this.

Utrigita
FP Tyrant absolutely demolish Thanos

Mr Master

Galactus tops a CC any day, Magus needed five to blow him up and
even then he would have reconstituted anyway. 1 cc can put down
Thanos while not even 5 can put down Galactus for long.
I have to disagree KK.

CC obliterates Galactus any day.

Magus never intended to permanently harm Galactus,
he only wanted to stall him
cause Galactus was reaching the transmitters faster than Magus had calculated.

But Magus was counting on Galactus reconstituting himself,
because it was part of Magus' plan.

quanchi112
No, you're not going to accuse Me of speculation when the most you can do is speculate yourself.tyrant>>>>Lord marvel. Yet you have zero proof that his upgrade can allow him to do more than kill a bunch of clone avengers and a few members of the gog. All of a sudden you are speculating that he can hang with dp tyrant because he put down people who are street level compared to Fp tyrant. There is no proof Tyrant is greater than Lord Mar-vell though I agree he is. There is proof Thanos is far greater than Mar-vell on panel.
Thanos was weakened at the time of the bomb. Try actually being aware of the facts before you claim something so ridiculous. Somehow Galactus being weakened counts whereas Thanos being weakened doesn't. Manhandling Lord Mar-vell isn't street level nor is Cancerverse's Hulk.
So Galactus being weak from annihilation shows how long it can take for him to recover further asserting my claim he loses too much power fighting Thanos.

Thanos withstood his might and power right on panel. Tyrant was surprised. Thanos is a lot more powerful since then. Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
I have to disagree KK.

CC obliterates Galactus any day.

Magus never intended to permanently harm Galactus,
he only wanted to stall him
cause Galactus was reaching the transmitters faster than Magus had calculated.

But Magus was counting on Galactus reconstituting himself,
because it was part of Magus' plan. thumb up

Power Cosmic II
There is no proof Tyrant is greater than Lord Mar-vell though I agree he is. There is proof Thanos is far greater than Mar-vell on panel.
Thanos was weakened at the time of the bomb. Try actually being aware of the facts before you claim something so ridiculous. Somehow Galactus being weakened counts whereas Thanos being weakened doesn't. Manhandling Lord Mar-vell isn't street level nor is Cancerverse's Hulk.
So Galactus being weak from annihilation shows how long it can take for him to recover further asserting my claim he loses too much power fighting Thanos.

Thanos withstood his might and power right on panel. Tyrant was surprised. Thanos is a lot more powerful since then. Thanos wins.

Lord marvel beat nova and ss effortlessly, something tyrant already did with a more powerful group.

And again, you arr speculating that the time interim from the bomb and the last page of the comic increase thanos' durability to be able to withstand FP tyrant. Show me scans that proves he can withstand a series of blasts from someone on FP tyrants level. Thanos ran when galactus was released in annihilation so we know he feared for his life. He outright stated on panel he intended to run. Where is your proof that he has the power to tank blasts of that nature. Im not talking about 3 blasts. Im talking about an all a
out assault.

quanchi112
Lord marvel beat nova and ss effortlessly, something tyrant already did with a more powerful group.Tyrant did so but then again the initial encounter he had drones present as well. Both are above elite top tiers.
Yes, since a cc didn't obliterate him. Somehow the time from annihilation Galactus couldn't even get back to full power and the short time Thanos had to recover the cc and mindlock is somehow not using a double standard.

Thanos wasn't upgraded until Imperative so anything prior to is irrelevant. Even a weaker Thanos showed the power necessary to send Galactus hundreds of yards away.

Annihilus himself withstood the assault and then had Nova rip off his jaw so Thanos definitely tanks that since he can tank a cc blast aimed directly at him.

Thanos wins.

strikerxx
thanos is a very weak villain and a shitty character, tyrant kills this pathetic joke of a cosmic character easily.

Power Cosmic II
Tyrant did so but then again the initial encounter he had drones present as well. Both are above elite top tiers.
Yes, since a cc didn't obliterate him. Somehow the time from annihilation Galactus couldn't even get back to full power and the short time Thanos had to recover the cc and mindlock is somehow not using a double standard.

Thanos wasn't upgraded until Imperative so anything prior to is irrelevant. Even a weaker Thanos showed the power necessary to send Galactus hundreds of yards away.

Annihilus himself withstood the assault and then had Nova rip off his jaw so Thanos definitely tanks that since he can tank a cc blast aimed directly at him.

Thanos wins.

Starlord never meant to kill Thanos and if you're going to use that point in time to measure durability, the bomb feat comes After starlord using the CC. So either its before the bomb or after. Either way it doesn't look good which is why I led you into bringing up the CC. And if prior Thanos is irrelevant, then you have already conceded since TI imperative has absolutely no feats that put him anywhere on FP tyrants level. NONE.

strikerxx
thanos is barely above gamora's level.

TheHulk
Originally posted by strikerxx
thanos is barely above gamora's level. Quite Comicvine Troll

Mr Master

Far less has put him down when he is starving or near death. This was a Galactus well fed and prepared for battle and not even 5 CCs
can put him down. Even Thanos himself, could do Galactus no harm as
he can reconstitute such minor injuries without effort, even destroying
his body to nothingness could not slay him in such a state.

Magus never intended to permanently kill Galactus,
in fact,
he only meant to slow Galactus down,
cause Galactus was reaching the Universe where the relay transmitters were ahead of Magus' schedule.

So from who knows how many Universes away where the actual CCUs were,
Magus with the click of a switch,
blows Galactus and his mighty ship to pieces which was 3 Universes away from the transmitters.

(Infinity War #3)

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10050506_CCU4.jpghttp://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10050507_CCU5.jpg

But ... Magus never intended to stop Galactus completely,
only to stall him,
in fact, Magus was even a bit worried that Galactus may not be able to reform.

(Infinity War #4)

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10050508_CCU6.jpg

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10050509_CCU7.jpg

quanchi112
Starlord never meant to kill Thanos and if you're going to use that point in time to measure durability, the bomb feat comes After starlord using the CC. So either its before the bomb or after. Either way it doesn't look good which is why I led you into bringing up the CC. And if prior Thanos is irrelevant, then you have already conceded since TI imperative has absolutely no feats that put him anywhere on FP tyrants level. NONE. Magus didn't intend to either yet Galactus was completely destroyed. The only time Thanos was at full power was prior the cc/mindlock.

Cc's can completely destroy Galactus let alone Tyrant who isn't as powerful as Galactus. I rest my case.

Thanos wins this anyway you choose to look at it.

strikerxx
quanchi tongue must be purple from sucking thanos off all day

quanchi112
Originally posted by strikerxx
quanchi tongue must be purple from sucking thanos off all day That isn't debating. smile

TheLordofMurder
That isn't debating. smile

It might not be debating, but it probaly true!

wink

Happy Dance

quanchi112
It might not be debating, but it probaly true!

wink

Happy Dance The only thing i know is Thanos is winning this thread among others.

Enzeru
The only thing i know is Thanos is winning this thread among others.

Full Powered Tyrant = Galactus.

Thanos was begging Galactus to spare his life.

Galactus > Tyrant when it comes to terms of mercy

Thanos would be begging Tyrant to spare his life.

Thanos <<< Tyrant, who would manhandle Thanos, like I did it to you in the "Sentry VS Thanos" thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enzeru
Full Powered Tyrant = Galactus.

Thanos was begging Galactus to spare his life.

Galactus > Tyrant when it comes to terms of mercy

Thanos would be begging Tyrant to spare his life.

Thanos <<< Tyrant, who would manhandle Thanos, like I did it to you in the "Sentry VS Thanos" thread. Actually, no since Galactus won.

Thanos has been upgraded since then. Galactus depleted vital energies against one shield.

Are you still waiting for my response it's been done for over a day just playing with you on when I will it.

The Sorrow
Clearly Tyrant wins.

Enzeru
Are you still waiting for my response it's been done for over a day just playing with you on when I will it.

What response? You died as soon you opened the thread.

zeel
since thanos's upgrade with the ability to not die has he fought anyone of substantal power?

Stoic
Originally posted by zeel
since thanos's upgrade with the ability to not die has he fought anyone of substantal power?

Well he fought Lord Mar-Vell who decisively killed the Magus. Although to be honest there is some context to this. Magus was not expecting the attack, and was basically back stabbed. In the video game industry, back stabs often hit with far greater power, because they aren't expected, okay video games are silly to use as an example? How about this, Houdini died because he didn't expect a gut shot so back stabs being deadly in games are justified.

Also Mar-Vell had Nova at his mercy, and broke the Silver Surfer's board, but then again Terrax has cut his board in half with the ease of a pairing knife passing through cheese. Just saying that it's been done before.

Thanos easily subdued Lord Mar-Vell, which leads many to believe that Thanos may have gotten a physical upgrade without taking into account that he may have been able to do this before he was resurrected, but there is really no concrete evidence to support this notion. Oh and a dagger called the God Slayer broke on Thanos' skin which I guess is supposed to be more impressive than him surviving a black hole, even though the dagger lacks feats to rest on this idea.

Power Cosmic II
Magus didn't intend to either yet Galactus was completely destroyed. The only time Thanos was at full power was prior the cc/mindlock.

Cc's can completely destroy Galactus let alone Tyrant who isn't as powerful as Galactus. I rest my case.

Thanos wins this anyway you choose to look at it.

Galactus has nothing to do with this. It's not even a relevant comparison since Magus had 5 fully functional, intact CC's and Starlord had 1 cracked, drained CC. He didn't attempt to kill Thanos and KO'd him with 1 blast. Drop this comparison because I'm not buying starlord's ghetto ass cosmic cube is equivalent to the top shelf wares that Magus was rolling with. 5>>>>1 (that's 4 arrows). No use continuing with this line of logic. 5 is larger than 1 all day, every day.

Thanos does not have the damage output necessary to compromise Tyrant. If he does, I'm waiting for you to give me evidence from TI that confirms he has damage sufficient to put Tyrant down.

Beating marvel with with his fists doesn't cut it.

And again, you have wild speculation that the most powerful thanos was was immediately after emerging from the cocoon.

The point is irrelevant anyway since the OP never stipulated "Thanos as he was right after emerging from the cocoon."

His durability was breached by 1 bomb. That's a fact and you have no way of getting around that whatsoever. FP Tyrant shits a blast out and it's more powerful than that bomb, which obliterated Thanos.

Power Cosmic II
Well he fought Lord Mar-Vell who decisively killed the Magus. Although to be honest there is some context to this. Magus was not expecting the attack, and was basically back stabbed. In the video game industry, back stabs often hit with far greater power, because they aren't expected, okay video games are silly to use as an example? How about this, Houdini died because he didn't expect a gut shot so back stabs being deadly in games are justified.

Also Mar-Vell had Nova at his mercy, and broke the Silver Surfer's board, but then again Terrax has cut his board in half with the ease of a pairing knife passing through cheese. Just saying that it's been done before.

Thanos easily subdued Lord Mar-Vell, which leads many to believe that Thanos may have gotten a physical upgrade without taking into account that he may have been able to do this before he was resurrected, but there is really no concrete evidence to support this notion. Oh and a dagger called the God Slayer broke on Thanos' skin which I guess is supposed to be more impressive than him surviving a black hole, even though the dagger lacks feats to rest on this idea.

Very astute post. You've saved me the effort of typing this up as proof that nothing Thanos did in TI puts him in any shape or form capable of contending with a being of FP Tyrant's level.

Stoic
Very astute post. You've saved me the effort of typing this up as proof that nothing Thanos did in TI puts him in any shape or form capable of contending with a being of FP Tyrant's level.

Hey the over exaggeration is a bit too much. I for one have always thought of Thanos as a bad motherf@@@@@, but come on! He has never been invincible, and this gave him a certain amount of charm.

We all knew that he could mess with the best, but that he was always just a big fish in a little pond. There are simply characters out there that are leagues above him in power. Tyrant is one of them. In my opinion it's nothing to be ashamed of. I was impressed that he even survived the encounter.

Power Cosmic II
Hey the over exaggeration is a bit too much. I for one have always thought of Thanos as a bad motherf@@@@@, but come on! He has never been invincible, and this gave him a certain amount of charm.

We all knew that he could mess with the best, but that he was always just a big fish in a little pond. There are simply characters out there that are leagues above him in power. Tyrant is one of them. In my opinion it's nothing to be ashamed of. I was impressed that he even survived the encounter.

as am I. But to make a character more than he is is detracting from the character himself.

I would never argue that Galactus could take down Mad Jim Jaspers for example. That's just foolish and detracts from the character.

Stoic
as am I. But to make a character more than he is is detracting from the character himself.

I would never argue that Galactus could take down Mad Jim Jaspers for example. That's just foolish and detracts from the character.

I see what you mean in one way but in another way Galactus has many things over Jaspers. I'm not arguing the point because I understand your meaning. Reality manipulation trumps pure power.

Igniz
FP Tyrant FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enzeru
What response? You died as soon you opened the thread. I oneposted you into defeat.Originally posted by zeel
since thanos's upgrade with the ability to not die has he fought anyone of substantal power? Lord Mar-vell.

Enzeru
I oneposted you into defeat.

You are the most ridiculous person this entire board has to offer. You're an old member here, but it looks like most of the people here don't take you seriously at all.
Even some trolls from other boards treat you like a complete idiot.
I'm on this board for 2 or 3 weaks and I already realized how incredibly stupid you are.

So how dare you even posting something like that after your constant fails in the thread, where you "tried" to debate.
Seriously, everyone who thinks that Jim Hammond aka Human Torch can actually harm the Sentry should be punched multiple times in the face and it's a fact that you're the first on in the line.

Stop behaving ridiculous. You're ridiculous and pathetic. You are not funny, you're a huge failure.
And that all not because you seem to like Thanos too much. It's mainly because you're simply a stupid person, who probably sells burgers at Mc Donalds.

Just shut the **** up. Your stupidity and inability are making me so angry ...

quanchi112
Galactus has nothing to do with this. It's not even a relevant comparison since Magus had 5 fully functional, intact CC's and Starlord had 1 cracked, drained CC. He didn't attempt to kill Thanos and KO'd him with 1 blast. Drop this comparison because I'm not buying starlord's ghetto ass cosmic cube is equivalent to the top shelf wares that Magus was rolling with. 5>>>>1 (that's 4 arrows). No use continuing with this line of logic. 5 is larger than 1 all day, every day. Magus didn't try to destroy Galactus anyway and it completely destroyed his entire body unlike Thanos. The cc wasn't enough it took three telepaths at this point to mindlock him. I see one cc as hurting Galactus far more than Thor who ran through his helmet even recently. One cc didn't really cause Thanos to even bleed.
He had the necessary power to affect Galactus so why not Tyrant who is weaker than Galactus while Thanos himself has grown in power since their altercation. Manhandling Mar-vell proves a lot. He was nothing to Thanos.

A weakened Galactus was defeated by Thor's power yet a weakened Thanos showed Mar-vell was nothing in comparison to him.
He was invulnerable, showed cc resisting durability, broke god killing blades off his skin, dominated Mar-vell, and caused permanent death in the cancerverse. he was a lot more powerful.

Galactus was almost killed by one bomb Thanos rigged up. Thanos wanted him to survive as well. This was a weakened Thanos anyway and a weakened Galactus has been bested by far less than a cc and three telepaths while mindless.

Thanos clearly wins here.

quanchi112
LOriginally posted by Enzeru
You are the most ridiculous person this entire board has to offer. You're an old member here, but it looks like most of the people here don't take you seriously at all.
Even some trolls from other boards treat you like a complete idiot.
I'm on this board for 2 or 3 weaks and I already realized how incredibly stupid you are.

So how dare you even posting something like that after your constant fails in the thread, where you "tried" to debate.
Seriously, everyone who thinks that Jim Hammond aka Human Torch can actually harm the Sentry should be punched multiple times in the face and it's a fact that you're the first on in the line.

Stop behaving ridiculous. You're ridiculous and pathetic. You are not funny, you're a huge failure.
And that all not because you seem to like Thanos too much. It's mainly because you're simply a stupid person, who probably sells burgers at Mc Donalds.

Just shut the **** up. Your stupidity and inability are making me so angry ... Looks like I struck a nerve. Listen I already won the debate and my responses are ready to go just wait until I submit them.

Also quit taking this stuff so personally it's just a comic book versus forum no reason to rage out.

TheLordofMurder
I oneposted you into defeat. Lord Mar-vell.

Lord Mar-vell is Trans Tier at best...

Odin, Galactus, Full Power Tyrant (hell DP Tyrant for that matter), and many, many, others would defeat him with ease; geater ease than Thanos did...

Beating Lord Mar-vell is no indication of what Thanos could do to someone who is beyond a High Skyfather...

quanchi112
Lord Mar-vell is Trans Tier at best...

Odin, Galactus, Full Power Tyrant (hell DP Tyrant for that matter), and many, many, others would defeat him with ease; geater ease than Thanos did...

Beating Lord Mar-vell is no indication of what Thanos could do to someone who is beyond a High Skyfather... No, he isn't. Hell, Thanos handled him better than Galactus handled a weakened Thanos the first time around.

Galactus depleted vital energies in breaking through just one shield. Thanos already showed while far weaker the ability to withstand the Tyrant's might and deck him to the ground.

Thanos is more durable and far more powerful. He wins.

TheLordofMurder
No, he isn't. Hell, Thanos handled him better than Galactus handled a weakened Thanos the first time around.

Galactus depleted vital energies in breaking through just one shield. Thanos already showed while far weaker the ability to withstand the Tyrant's might and deck him to the ground.

Thanos is more durable and far more powerful. He wins.

So Galactus used vital energies breaking the shield; we both are using vital energies typing these replies...true story.

You are taking that too far; Galactus had Thanos begging for his life and had to activate all his defensive shielding to merely survive Galactus's initial attack...Thanos is nothing to the Big-G.

Thanos is "far more powerful" than Tyrant based on what? Based on beating Lord Mar-vell??

Bah...your ignorance is infinite...

TheLordofMurder
So let me ask you this Quanchi...

Full Power Tyrant would be DP Tyrant drawing on the power of every single one of those orbs in that storeroom of his; does Thanos have more power than DP Tyrant and all of those obs combined?

quanchi112
So Galactus used vital energies breaking the shield; we both are using vital energies typing these replies...true story.

You are taking that too far; Galactus had Thanos begging for his life and had to activate all his defensive shielding to merely survive Galactus's initial attack...Thanos is nothing to the Big-G.

Thanos is "far more powerful" than Tyrant based on what? Based on beating Lord Mar-vell??

Bah...your ignorance is infinite... No, I am not but I do agree you probably are. Galactus is weakened by his energy depletion more than any high end comisc character I can recall off hand so it showed how much energy was required to break through just one.

I never argued for Thanos over Galactus until Thanos Imperative. As death's avatar Galactus can't win. He lacks the power of the cc for one imo and secondly Galactus will be too weakened just breaking through one shield to last much longer.

This isn't about Thanos' glory over Galactus it's about his glory over Tyrant.

Based off Thanos tanking a cc level power and not even bleeding, being able to cause permanent death to unkillables, and being immune to death. Thanos doesn't lose a single match.

Power Cosmic II
Magus didn't try to destroy Galactus anyway and it completely destroyed his entire body unlike Thanos. The cc wasn't enough it took three telepaths at this point to mindlock him. I see one cc as hurting Galactus far more than Thor who ran through his helmet even recently. One cc didn't really cause Thanos to even bleed.
He had the necessary power to affect Galactus so why not Tyrant who is weaker than Galactus while Thanos himself has grown in power since their altercation. Manhandling Mar-vell proves a lot. He was nothing to Thanos. A weakened Galactus was defeated by Thor's power yet a weakened Thanos showed Mar-vell was nothing in comparison to him.

The CC is cracked and drained, you're trying to hard to extrapolate that the CC was fully functional and capable. Point is you have no way of supporting your implication that this was a CC operating at normal CC levels, which is CLEARLY not the case since Kang made that clear when he gave it to starlord, that the cube is sub-optimal. This isn't supporting your point at all.

He had the power to annoy Galactus. That is it. You can slap brock lesnar in the face and he will be greatly annoyed. By your logic, you then extrapolate that to mean you would beat him in a fist fight, even though you begged him (on your knees no less) to stop after he hit you with just 1 punch. Manhadling Mar-Vell proves a lot to herald levelers and trans tier. Nothing to skyfather an above level and if you think otherwise then you need to provide proof that Mar-Vell operates on a scale of FP Tyrant. You will find a complete lack of evidence to support such.

Thanos was killed by Drax twice. Thor has killed Galactus zero times.

He was invulnerable to bootleg avengers and the guardians of the galaxy, most of whom aren't herald level even. That is NOT impressive at all. Causing permanent death is irrelevant in this fight since he was granted that power by Death in order to be an extension of herself in a realm where her M-body and concept was killed. That's not relevant to this fight at all.

Galactus had a "40%" chance of being killed by being sandwiched between 2 planets and the entire nuclear arsenal of the rigellians in the center after fighting a dimensional threat. A forty percent chance. That's less than half. Drax on the other hand, had a 100% chance of killing Thanos using a bomb that he hid in the pocket of his black leather pants while Thanos was musing about Titan. So yeah, there was no point at all in you making that comparison.

This isn't a weakened FP Tyrant so stop bring up "weakened Galactus." Why are you obsessed over someone who isn't in this fight. You are forced to use this "weakened" Thanos from TI since you yourself stated that you aren't debating using pre-TI thanos since he is "irrelevant."

Make up your mind. Are you using pre-TI thanos or "weakened" TI Thanos who also happened to be "powered up"

quanchi112
The CC is cracked and drained, you're trying to hard to extrapolate that the CC was fully functional and capable. Point is you have no way of supporting your implication that this was a CC operating at normal CC levels, which is CLEARLY not the case since Kang made that clear when he gave it to starlord, that the cube is sub-optimal. This isn't supporting your point at all. It was stated immediately afterwards he could have done ANYTHING with it. It also wasn't drained then since he used it at the end of the arc. per the norm the comic supports me not you. Yes, it is since far less has rocked Galactus including Thanos' power or Thor hammering through his helmet.
Thanos didn't slap anyone he sent him a few football fields in distance. That's more than slapping someone. laughing out loudMar-vell was on a level far above trans tier it's just a category I mean even Zeus himself has struggled with elite top tiers not Mar-vell he looked at one as a minor annoyance. Get back to me when Zeus can put down a Thor level character easily and not while weakened. I didn't say Mar-vell operates at a level above Tyrant I said Thanos operates on a much more formidable level.

Thanos had his back turned. Thanos was weakened and not killed since he's immune to death but his body was destroyed by an antimatter bomb which served as a plot device outside his range of powers thus inapplicable. Might as well use the Stark satellite as legitimate evidence as to what defeated WB Hulk. smile

Yes, it is relevant since he still possesses those powers until he's seen without them. He was her avatar his actions mattered. It's like saying Surfer's powers don't count because he's serving Galactus it's ridiculous and desperation because I argue based off comics you don't.

Yes, Thanos calculated the odds and his goal wasn't to destroy Galactus anyway. Thanos was weakened and both served as plot devices.
This isn't a weakened Thanos either if you bring in weakened Thanos showings I will do the same to Galactus and he's got a million of em so you know anyway you choose to play it I win.

Thanos is at full strength pre Thanos Imperative but everything he accomplishes in the main book is while weakened so it's fair game as feats. We don't eliminate Galactus feats while he's weakened I mean come on apply the same logic to all characters like I do.

Silent Master
Tyrant wins.

Power Cosmic II
It was stated immediately afterwards he could have done ANYTHING with it. It also wasn't drained then since he used it at the end of the arc. per the norm the comic supports me not you. Yes, it is since far less has rocked Galactus including Thanos' power or Thor hammering through his helmet.

GAMORA mused that he could have done anything with it and she was talking out of her ass since Starlord again confirmed at the end of TI that the CC was on its last legs. Kang never told Gamora the state of the Cube.

Do I need to show you the scan that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the blast did absolutely nothing consequentially? It boggles me why you continue to bring this up when what followed affected Thanos far, far, far more than what Thanos did to Galactus. Thanos was almost KILLED. Meanwhile, Galactus was annoyed. I don't know how your logic works, but I would infinitely rather be annoyed than on the brink of annihilation begging for my life. Again, stop bringing up the Galactus encounter because all that resulted in was Thanos begging for his life on his knees for the first time in any single appearance to stave of just a SECOND blast from Galactus. In this fight, imagine if Tyrant blasted him 4 times. Just four. Are you trying to beat your self with your own logic? The whole ordeal was written by Jim Starlin, no less.

Then you have an absolute lack of evidence that proves Thanos operates at a level above Tyrant, since you already admitted that in your post above.

Except WB Hulk wasn't KILLED. You're mad that Drax killed Thanos twice, deal with it. FP Tyrant exceeds the blast of that 1 bomb and he kills Thanos.

Unless you want to prove to my that FP Tyrant has insufficient blast output to equate that bomb. Go ahead...I will wait.

No.

You clearly cannot comprehend my logic and thus default to a defensive position which is typical of your posts. Bringing death to a universe that lacks the concept is Thanos' power. That is it.

An amp in durability is suspect at the absolute best since he was taken down by a bomb, rendered impotent by Rocket Racoon's gun, and knocked down with 1 blast from a nearly spent cosmic cube. That's 3 specific, distinct references in regards to his durability. Granted he was weakened in rocket racoon's gun situation but you stipulated that you are using TI Thanos.

His blasting power isn't augmented as you fallaciously claim. And even if it were, the prove, since you "argue off of comics" that his blasting power is sufficient to overwhelm and defeat a being on FP Tyrant's level.

Because Tyrant is not from the cancerverse and any special powers Death gave to thanos to kill beings that do not die? IRRELEVANT since Tyrant is not from the cancerverse and is ALREADY in a universe under Death's jurisdiction. Do you understand now? Good.

Dude, you are rife with indecision. You argued that Thanos was weak in TI. Now you argue this isn't a weakened Thanos. But you argue that pre-TI Thanos is irrelevant since he got a "power upgrade" in TI and that "everything he accomplished in the main book is while weakened so it's fair game as feats."

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND. You either choose to use pre-TI thanos, or you choose to use TI thanos, in which case, going by your own argument, TI Thanos was weakened and thus in order to argue against me you have to use pre-TI Thanos feats, all of which you yourself labeled as irrelevant since TI Thanos received a power up.

Oh...and you are clearly faltering here since you repeatedly seem to think this is a Galactus vs. Thanos thread. If you feel that strongly about converting this into G vs. Thanos then let's go to the BZ, alright?

bbrem123
Tyrant spite

quanchi112
GAMORA mused that he could have done anything with it and she was talking out of her ass since Starlord again confirmed at the end of TI that the CC was on its last legs. Kang never told Gamora the state of the Cube.

Do I need to show you the scan that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the blast did absolutely nothing consequentially? It boggles me why you continue to bring this up when what followed affected Thanos far, far, far more than what Thanos did to Galactus. Thanos was almost KILLED. Meanwhile, Galactus was annoyed. I don't know how your logic works, but I would infinitely rather be annoyed than on the brink of annihilation begging for my life. Again, stop bringing up the Galactus encounter because all that resulted in was Thanos begging for his life on his knees for the first time in any single appearance to stave of just a SECOND blast from Galactus. In this fight, imagine if Tyrant blasted him 4 times. Just four. Are you trying to beat your self with your own logic? The whole ordeal was written by Jim Starlin, no less. Gamora's words were clear. You can ignore what you want to I am used to it by now but don't insult my intelligence I only argue based on what I have read. Starlord used the cc at the end of the arc further explosing your half truth that it was out of juice after the Thanos blast. The blast knocked him a few hundred yards. I didn't say it almost defeated him I said it obviously affected him judging by the distance he flew in the air. Pay attention to what I am saying not what you think I am saying. Jim Starlin doesn't write a high end Thanos in terms of power with regards to other writer. Starlin tends to have Thanos outwitting and plays up his intelligence more so than pure power.
I have my opinion which shows Thanos preupgrade can affect someone more powerful than Tyrant who already defeated Tyrant. WB was depowered. The satellite served as a plot device just as the bomb try and keep up with the logic not what the writer deemed necessary for both plot devices. Try and keep up.
That was a weakened Thanos and he doesn't have access to the bomb. Try and keep up. Yes.

You clearly have no understanding what I even mean yet continue to rage against it all the same.
He didn't move against gunfire until he was weakened in the Thanos Imperative arc. Aren't you getting what I am saying ? It's like you have short term memory loss or something. Thanos was weakened during T1 but was returning to full power as the arc progressed.

Because Tyrant is not from the cancerverse and any special powers Death gave to thanos to kill beings that do not die? IRRELEVANT since Tyrant is not from the cancerverse and is ALREADY in a universe under Death's jurisdiction. Do you understand now? Good.

Thanos in gotg 25 wasn't weakened. In T1 it was stated he was returning to full power as the arc progressed it's all stated on panel. Yes, we still use weakened feats but with the context they were weakened while accomplishing them. Are you new here ?

Thanos wins. Too powerful, able to withstand cc blasts, etc. Tyrant simply can't win. Quit bringing up a battlezone I'd destroy you but haven't the time. Get some experience, pleas.e

Power Cosmic II
Gamora's words were clear. You can ignore what you want to I am used to it by now but don't insult my intelligence I only argue based on what I have read. Starlord used the cc at the end of the arc further explosing your half truth that it was out of juice after the Thanos blast.

You have failed to comprehend again that the Cube is not at optimal levels. Gamora's statements<<<Starlord's statements and Kang's. Get with the program. It's not that hard to read.

And this has zero relevance whatsoever to this thread. Effecting FP Tyrant is a far cry from administering 1 blast and Thanos' defenses are all but breached in entirety. Do you think Thanos will win by merely "effecting" FP Tyrant? A worm can slither up your pants and you'd be effected. Don't dare argue that the worm would go on to somehow knock you out or even kill you. Galactus humiliated thanos with 1 shot while Thanos managed to make Galactus angry. Thanos tries that same blast on FP Tyrant, he will atomize thanos in retaliation. Do I need to post scans of DP Tyrant tanking Thanos' blasts again and again? Do I need to?

Your comparison, once again, is inadequate and illogical. You're complaining that Drax used a device which breached Thanos' durability. It's CANON and showed that Thanos is susceptible to a certain degree of damage inflicted on his person. The sooner you accept this instead of arbitrarily dismissing the feat since it was a plot device the sooner you can keep up. That scene is never going away no matter how much you try to ignore it and Tyrant has never been brought down by anything less than a Galactus operating at levels where collateral damage was effecting galaxies, and not simply lobbing guys a mere football field away to no effect, which is the most Thanos has displayed in relation to Galactus. I just put down 2 of your points in 1 sentence. Keep up, it's too easy.

Yeah, FP Tyrant doesn't have access to a bomb. Like that is going to prevent him from making Thanos his *****.

Actually, it's YOU who have no understanding of what YOU are arguing. Thanos' death "amp" has no relevance, NONE, whatsoever to this battle. His "amp" works against beings who are from a universe that lack death. His "amp" is not a raw increase in his personal power. Disagree with me? Prove it. I want scans. Evidence. Show me where it says something to the effect that "mistress death has granted me far greater power than i've had before. i can kill beings i would never be able to hurt before" You state you use comics. Use them now. I'm still waiting.

LOL. I'm not even going to bother putting up the scan where a child gamora saves thanos from death by a random thug who fired 1 shot. Thanos even states to himself that she saved his life.

Anyway. Full power as the arc progressed. Good. Now we have progress. Tell me, at his "full power" who was the most powerful being he defeated? What was his most impressive showing at "full power?"

You didn't answer this.

So thanos in gotg 25, were starlord blasts him with a drained and sub-optimal cc, wasn't weakened. So he gathered his strength and power as TI progressed.

And then drax killed him with a bomb. Thanos that drax killed with a bomb>>>thanos that starlord blasted with a depleted CC. I was leading you to this conclusion the whole time. Why do you make it so easy.

Too powerful? Are you inept at simple relative comparisons? What has he done that renders him too powerful besides wiping out clones of namor and hulk?

You would never win a Thanos vs. Galactus anything, much less a bz. I can't even say you made a nice dodge. You ran the instant I brought it up. But that's what Thanos did against Tyrant anyway, and as you put your heels to the ground and make a bee-line out of this thread, remember that you emulated Thanos at his worst, and fled like a scolded dog.

guy222
tyrant wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why is this thread not closed yet? Obviously Tyrant wins and it's spite.

quanchi112
You have failed to comprehend again that the Cube is not at optimal levels. Gamora's statements<<<Starlord's statements and Kang's. Get with the program. It's not that hard to read.The cube was still all powerful and capable of anything at that time. Starlord was incorrect about it having one last blast ie. last issue of Thanos Imperative.

So affecting someone more powerful than Tyrant has zero relevance. Interesting. Thanos is a LOT more powerful since the time of the Galactus encounter along with being able to resist cc power. A worm can't knock me back 50 feet. Horrible analogy. It's completely distasteful and asinine. I don't think Tyrant is more powerful than a cc that failed to atomize him. You are just throwing basless claims out there at this point.

Thanos was weakened thus inapplicable to a fully powered Thanos. smile The plot device isn't in this thread anyway. We've seen plot devices affect Galactus and WB Hulk but they aren't usable or considered standard gear nor does this showing apply to a fully empowered Thanos of Titan. I am going to town on your logic. Tyrant was brought down by a Thanos punch if you want to bring up things that brought him down. Tyrant was also depowered since you don't care if Thanos was or wasn't. Unlike Thanos Tyrant cannot reform after complete destruction. smile
Thanos was weakened which doesn't apply to him since we don't use weakened versions unless stated in the op.
His amp doesn't just work against cancerverse beings. He isn't just immune to death against them he was in general. He didn't like that at the end of the comic hence him raging out. Did you even read or skim it at least ?

Look at him easily dominating a character who easily slapped aside the Surfer like an afterthought. Thanos easily wrecked someone who was easily above the Surfer. That's an amp, bro. I won't ignore him having the power to kill unkillables as the AOD. You want to ignore dialogue, canon showings, and the context of the whole book to sell your weak case. Not on my watch. I am arguing for the sake of internet justice.

Weakened. Does not apply. He's also immune to death.
He was ko'd by three telepaths and a cc. We didn't get to see him take on much of anyone at full power. A cc didn't even cause an ounce of blood so his durability is through the roof. We did see him at less than full power dominate Mar-vell and lull him into a false sense of security. That's why he's co crazy powerful he's practically undebatable. Tyrant and most others don't stand a chance.

Yes, he was getting stronger as the arc progressed but not at full power. Even at his weakest he had enough power to kill unkillables.

Drax used a plot device bomb outside these threads to attack Thanos with which didn't even defeat him since he's immune to death. The cc power which didn't even lead him to bleed is crazy powerful. I recall Galactus being completely destroyed by cc's.

Manhandling Mar-vell. Do you not read my posts or pretend I haven't already addressed this. Look at this point say you're wrong and I will let you leave without anything further.

I have already done 2 battlezones do one on your own or create the thread. If you want to argue it create the thread this whole challenging posters out of emotional pain needs to stop.

Thanos won their first confrontation. He took the orb and withstood his might so according to him and the objective he set before him he won.

leonidas
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Sirius77

OneDumbG0

Sundipped
Quanchi will be the most diehard Thanos supporter to have ever existed until the end of civilization as we know it.

Juntai

dmills

the Darkone
Tyrant sh** stomps!

carver9

TheHulk
Seriously Quanchi the fact you debate for Thanos agaisnt FP Tyrant 100% Prove you are openly bias and a pure first class fanboy,who prob grew up with Thanos comics,you really just put a paper on your head that's says "ban me""

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Seriously Quanchi the fact you debate for Thanos agaisnt FP Tyrant 100% Prove you are openly bias and a pure first class fanboy,who prob grew up with Thanos comics,you really just put a paper on your head that's says "ban me"" Evidence supports my case.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>