Hulk vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Classic Level Thor vs World Breaker Hulk. CIS off. They fight on an indestructible planet so either can't just destroy it and the hulk is left floating. They will use everything they have to win (minus BFR.) Who wins?
http://media-geeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/26/thor-2010.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78626/1414929-world_breaker_hulk_super.png

abhilegend
Thor wins.

carver9
Hulk kills him. Why aren't you using current Thor ...lol?

abhilegend
^Lulz.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him. Why aren't you using current Thor ...lol?

Damborgson
Current Thor is classic Thor in power. no expression

Colossus-Big C
Depends

1. If thor fights exotic he may win
2. If thor fights mele he loses 10/10

also hulk can thunder clap and a thunder clap from wbh will be devistating

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Depends

1. If thor fights exotic he may win
2. If thor fights mele he loses 10/10

also hulk can thunder clap and a thunder clap from wbh will be devistating

Pretty much.

Thor only attack that I could see dropping Hulk is his God Blast and that attack takes time that Thor doesn't have. A couple of well placed blows IS dropping Thor. I would put a punch from Hulk above Bor.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Current Thor is classic Thor in power. no expression

Well why did you put "Classic Level Thor" in your opening post?

iceman24567
Thor wins

Damborgson
Well why did you put "Classic Level Thor" in your opening post? Because I didn't think there'd be such confusion here...I assume people know Classic Thor= Current Thor so...

cdtm
Classic Thor is a beast! What can Hulk even do to him?

Hit him? Thor's tanked better, like Celestials and Surtur.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Classic Thor is a beast! What can Hulk even do to him?

Hit him? Thor's tanked better, like Celestials and Surtur.

So it take Celestial level attacks to stop Thor? I can ask Mindset to come in here so that you can look at his Sig just to prove you wrong.

carver9
Because I didn't think there'd be such confusion here...I assume people know Classic Thor= Current Thor so...

confused

Damborgson
confused forget about it lol. Just debate bro. stick out tongue

carver9
forget about it lol. Just debate bro. stick out tongue

Hulk whips that a**.

Damborgson
Hulk whips that a**. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/91051/1828248-i_say_thee_nay_3.png

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

DARTH POWER
CIS off.

This..

They will use everything they have to win (minus BFR.)

And This..

Means Thor will win.

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
This..

And This..

Means Thor will win.

So what atack is Thor using to drop Hulk?

Spire
Thor gets fancy and takes the win.

Mshinu
Hulkie boy loses again.

JakeTheBank
So what atack is Thor using to drop Hulk?

Planetary level storms, the winds of a hundred planets, absorbing Hulk's energy, tossing Mjolnir at Hulk and watching as it flies at many times the speed of light and hits him a bunch of times with planer carving force, etc.

DARTH POWER
^ Not to mention The God Blast.. Considering the OP says CIS off and using ANYTHING at their disposal.

Stoic
This battle will likely happen in the future, and then we will all see who wins. And why they win. All of these exotic things that Thor can produce are if he gets the chance to do them. Now what happens if the Hulk is all up in his face? It takes time to pull off a lot of his exotic attack, and I just have a hard time seeing this happening unless the Hulk just sits on the sidelines, and says, give me your best shot. A fight means that they are trading hits in real time. This is not like some turn based RPG.

Oh and since this is the time for it. Happy Holidays friends, may this season be filled with joy, love, and happiness for you all.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
This battle will likely happen in the future, and then we will all see who wins. And why they win. All of these exotic things that Thor can produce are if he gets the chance to do them. Now what happens if the Hulk is all up in his face? It takes time to pull off a lot of his exotic attack, and I just have a hard time seeing this happening unless the Hulk just sits on the sidelines, and says, give me your best shot. A fight means that they are trading hits in real time. This is not like some turn based RPG.

Oh and since this is the time for it. Happy Holidays friends, may this season be filled with joy, love, and happiness for you all.

The thing is that something like "CIS Off" and "using all abilities at their disposal" vastly favors Thor over Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The thing is that something like "CIS Off" and "using all abilities at their disposal" vastly favors Thor over Hulk.

You are leaving out the Hulks speed. He won't just sit there and be electrocuted, god blasted, or soul destroyed with a smile. I'm not saying who wins, what I'm saying is that it's not going to be one sided. The Hulk will hit Thor, and Thor will feel it.

The same thing applies to the Hulk. This is the Hulk not the Blob. Just recall how fast the Sentry was moving when he tried to speed blitz the Hulk, and flew face first into his fist. The Hulk will react, and since he has fought Thor several times in the past, he would likely know better how Thor fights than any of us. Calling all of their past encounters PIS or CIS because Thor did not dominate the Hulk is not just a low ball of the Hulk, but it also underestimates the character.

I can understand if they only fought once, but come on they have fought several times, and have always had wars. That was then, and against the Savage Hulk. Just saying.

carver9
Planetary level storms, the winds of a hundred planets, absorbing Hulk's energy, tossing Mjolnir at Hulk and watching as it flies at many times the speed of light and hits him a bunch of times with planer carving force, etc.

Hulk has already walked through basically everything you've said. Try again.

carver9
You are leaving out the Hulks speed. He won't just sit there and be electrocuted, god blasted, or soul destroyed with a smile. I'm not saying who wins, what I'm saying is that it's not going to be one sided. The Hulk will hit Thor, and Thor will feel it.

The same thing applies to the Hulk. This is the Hulk not the Blob. Just recall how fast the Sentry was moving when he tried to speed blitz the Hulk, and flew face first into his fist. The Hulk will react, and since he has fought Thor several times in the past, he would likely know better how Thor fights than any of us. Calling all of their past encounters PIS or CIS because Thor did not dominate the Hulk is not just a low ball of the Hulk, but it also underestimates the character.

I can understand if they only fought once, but come on they have fought several times, and have always had wars. That was then, and against the Savage Hulk. Just saying.

Uuuummm, I don't think this is a close fight at all and I think Thor would get railed by a punch from current Hulk. Hulk lunches>>Bor going by fts.

Rage.Of.Olympus
CIS off? Thor takes this comfortably.

Worst case scenario is that Hulk somehow manages to get in close (Not happening) but Thor can keep this from going to hand to hand easily with one of his force fields/whirl winds.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
CIS off? Thor takes this comfortably.

Worst case scenario is that Hulk somehow manages to get in close (Not happening) but Thor can keep this from going to hand to hand easily with one of his force fields/whirl winds.

He's gotten in close too many times in the past to make this a comfortable win, or to say that it was CIS. Your post underestimates the Hulk's past feats.

Uuuummm, I don't think this is a close fight at all and I think Thor would get railed by a punch from current Hulk. Hulk lunches>>Bor going by fts.

Thor would take the punch, he's gotten hit with a lot in the past, and was able to rise to the challenge. The Hulk is clearly stronger, and can dish out power, but Thor is versatile. Neither are walking away without having to put in the work.

carver9
What's the most powerful object his forcefiele cancelled out?

carver9
He's gotten in close too many times in the past to make this a comfortable win, or to say that it was CIS. Your post underestimates the Hulk's past feats.

Thor would take the punch, he's gotten hit with a lot in the past, and was able to rise to the challenge. The Hulk is clearly stronger, and can dish out power, but Thor is versatile. Neither are walking away without having to put in the work.

Depending on how you view Hulks strength. I think Hulk is stronger than V&V Despero and Despero was one shotting Heralds in Thor tier left and right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's the most powerful object his forcefiele cancelled out?

The best feat? It contained and absorbed an explosion with enough power to destroyer 1/4th of the Universe. By that I mean the 616, not some dinky little cosmos. smile

But it is CIS. Thor actively chooses to engage Hulk in close combat whatever the incarnation in order to test his strength. Not really, it just acknowledges the fact that Thor engages in close combat not because he has to, but because he wants to.

Stoic
Depending on how you view Hulks strength. I think Hulk is stronger than V&V Despero and Despero was one shotting Heralds in Thor tier left and right.

What you're leaving is is Thor's Asgardian berserker rage, and him being able to feel less in this state, as well as grow ten fold in strength. Add in his versatility, and we have a huge fight... no not fight, WAR.

TheHulk
You always like to make matches where Hulk has majority to lose....anyway Hulk 7/10

Stoic
The best feat? It contained and absorbed an explosion with enough power to destroyer 1/4th of the Universe. By that I mean the 616, not some dinky little cosmos. smile

But it is CIS. Thor actively chooses to engage Hulk in close combat whatever the incarnation in order to test his strength. Not really, it just acknowledges the fact that Thor engages in close combat not because he has to, but because he wants to.

The Hulk can also pour out huge energetic attacks if he chooses not to hold back. He isn't land locked, and he moves incredibly fast, which makes it possible for him to bridge the gap very quickly, and force this to become a physical battle. The Hulk isn't a slow poke in any sense of the word. CIS off or not, Thor isn't going to retreat to some safe distance and rain down shot after shot when the Hulk gets in close.

The Hulk has also demonstrated the ability to tank world destroying hits, without being visibly shaken or hurt. Those impacts were kinetic energy, which goes to show that Thor's God blast may be able to be taken if we are going by on panel proof. Energy in any form is still energy. Right?

TheHulk
I personally don't think it's personality or character traits.I think it's common sense,Thor won't just use a godblast without knowing whether they are innocence,plus either way if it's a indestructible Planet.........well let's say Thor uses Godblast if the Godblast blast radius has no way else to go besides space than i'm not sure whether thor would be caught in it.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Hulk can also pour out huge energetic attacks if he chooses not to hold back. He isn't land locked, and he moves incredibly fast, which makes it possible for him to bridge the gap very quickly, and force this to become a physical battle. The Hulk isn't a slow poke in any sense of the word. CIS off or not, Thor isn't going to retreat to some safe distance and rain down shot after shot when the Hulk gets in close.

The Hulk has also demonstrated the ability to tank world destroying hits, without being visibly shaken or hurt. Those impacts were kinetic energy, which goes to show that Thor's God blast may be able to be taken if we are going by on panel proof. Energy in any form is still energy. Right?

Hulk can jump pretty fast. Thor can fly much faster and is significantly more maneuverable. Hulk's speed is ultimately irrelevant as such. On top of that, his powerful and versatile enough that even his weather based attacks can keep Hulk at bay. He can also create personal force fields that cannot be breached.

If Thor doesn't want it to get to hand, it's not happening. It's not a matter of underestimating Hulk, but about acknowledging Thor's capabilities.

laughing out loud

Hulk isn't tanking the God Blast.

Stoic
Hulk can jump pretty fast. Thor can fly much faster and is significantly more maneuverable. Hulk's speed is ultimately irrelevant as such. On top of that, his powerful and versatile enough that even his weather based attacks can keep Hulk at bay. He can also create personal force fields that cannot be breached.

If Thor doesn't want it to get to hand, it's not happening. It's not a matter of underestimating Hulk, but about acknowledging Thor's capabilities.

laughing out loud

Hulk isn't tanking the God Blast.

Well all I have to say is that the future will tell us everything that we need to know. I personally don't see either of them stomping the other. You may be right, but if they fight, and you see Thor being tossed, don't be surprised. I won't if the Hulk loses. Hopefully Marvel will show Thor going all out, and using all of his abilities, so that we can all put this to rest.

TheHulk

laughing out loud

Hulk isn't tanking the God Blast. That's a little bias bnut hey i don't blame you Hulk has not much versatility.....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well all I have to say is that the future will tell us everything that we need to know. I personally don't see either of them stomping the other. You may be right, but if they fight, and you see Thor being tossed, don't be surprised. I won't if the Hulk loses. Hopefully Marvel will show Thor going all out, and using all of his abilities, so that we can all put this to rest.

Is there some up coming Thor vs. Hulk battle?

Never going to happen. Whatever the incarnation, Thor will always take him on in close combat.

Originally posted by TheHulk
That's a little bias bnut hey i don't blame you Hulk has not much versatility.....

Not a single word of my post is unsupported by comic book evidence. It's not bias, just acknowledging what Thor is capable of.

Stoic

Never going to happen. Whatever the incarnation, Thor will always take him on in close combat.

Not a single word of my post is unsupported by comic book evidence. It's not bias, just acknowledging what Thor is capable of.

Not officially, but we all know that it will happen. I'm just hoping that it will be written in a way that shows that neither Thor or the Hulk are holding back.

TheHulk

Not a single word of my post is unsupported by comic book evidence. It's not bias, just acknowledging what Thor is capable of. And you fail to know what hulk can do,but hey again i don't blame you since you are in the opposite camp

Igniz
Classic Level Thor vs World Breaker Hulk. CIS off. They fight on an indestructible planet so either can't just destroy it and the hulk is left floating. They will use everything they have to win (minus BFR.) Who wins?
http://media-geeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/26/thor-2010.jpg

VS

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/78626/1414929-world_breaker_hulk_super.png

CIS Off means Thor treats World Breaker Hulk the same way he did with Mangog.An Anti-force to the mouth of WBH. big grin

Thor:Though your skin is tough Hulk, though am willing to say your inside may not fair well.(Thor puts Mjolnir in World Breaker Hulk's mouth) Drink Hulk!Drink of the Anti-Force!!

TheHulk
Honestly Guys....Thor Used To Beat Hulk.....But Then He Took A Arrow To The Knee.... wink

Stoic
Originally posted by Igniz
CIS Off means Thor treats World Breaker Hulk the same way he did with Mangog.An Anti-force to the mouth of WBH. big grin

Thor:Though your skin is tough Hulk, though am willing to say your inside may not fair well.(Thor puts Mjolnir in World Breaker Hulk's mouth) Drink Hulk!Drink of the Anti-Force!!

Have you seen the size of Mangog's mouth? No way that hammer fits into the Hulk's mouth. The Hulk is also a heck of a lot more agile than Mangog. Also did anyone know that Marvel classified classic Thor (I mean way back in the day) as a class 95 and was just over Wonderman in strength? The original free Official Marvel Handbook stated as much. Of course we don't go by Handbooks though.

Stoic
Honestly Guys....Thor Used To Beat Hulk.....But Then He Took A Arrow To The Knee.... wink

You've been playing Skyrim huh? Bethesda would make an amazing Tales of Asgard kind of a game. Maybe I'll write them a letter.

JakeTheBank
Hulk has already walked through basically everything you've said. Try again.

No, he hasn't.

lol.

TheHulk
Have you seen the size of Mangog's mouth? No way that hammer fits into the Hulk's mouth. The Hulk is also a heck of a lot more agile than Mangog. Also did anyone know that Marvel classified classic Thor (I mean way back in the day) as a class 95 and was just over Wonderman in strength? The original free Official Marvel Handbook stated as much. Of course we don't go by Handbooks though. thumb up this my friend told me too so whenever Thor beats hulk fist to fist it's plain PIS or as i like to call it Purpose Writing

TheHulk
You've been playing Skyrim huh? Bethesda would make an amazing Tales of Asgard kind of a game. Maybe I'll write them a letter. In Their Tongue,He Was Dovahkin, Dragonborn!!!

TheHulk
You've been playing Skyrim huh? Bethesda would make an amazing Tales of Asgard kind of a game. Maybe I'll write them a letter. In Their Godship,He Was Odinson, Thunder God!!!

Igniz
Have you seen the size of Mangog's mouth? No way that hammer fits into the Hulk's mouth. The Hulk is also a heck of a lot more agile than Mangog. Also did anyone know that Marvel classified classic Thor (I mean way back in the day) as a class 95 and was just over Wonderman in strength? The original free Official Marvel Handbook stated as much. Of course we don't go by Handbooks though.

Yet if we compare how Thor approaches his fights between Hulk and Mangog, you'll see a difference.Thor in his early encounters with Mangog mostly uses his powers against him without holding back.Thor used the Anti-force,the purest of lightning to name a few.And every time Thor used them against Mangog, Thor was always amazed at how Mangog tanks everything he throws at him.Not to mention Mangog often ends up beating Thor down with his fist.I can vouch that Mangog has a lot of decisive clear wins over a Thor who uses his powers against him.Even in that Thor vol 2, that Mangog was far from his classic levels.Yet he defeated Thor and even showed reflexes and agility by turning around and punching a speeding Mjolnir.And Thor defeated that version of Mangog with an Anti-Force to the Mouth.

Now lets see how Thor approaches his fights with Hulk.I often noticed that Thor often brawls it out with Hulk.Thor never used his powers like Anti-force or the purest of lightning on Hulk whenever they fight.Its all purely fist.Again this is clear case of CIS.Only one time did Thor used his powers against Hulk.That was when he Knocked Out Hulk with a lightning bolt.And I took that scene as a glimpse of a Thor who would stopped approaching his fights with Hulk via fist only.

Bottomline.Mangog has forced Thor to use his exquisite powers more times as compared to Hulk who got knocked by a lightning bolt(the only time Thor used his power over lightning against Hulk).

And if CIS is off.I can see Thor pulling the anti-force to the mouth of WBH.Doesn't matter if the hammer fits in the mouth.It certainly wont be pleasant for WBH.

carver9

If Thor gets close to Hulk "the fight is done".

Damborgson
You always like to make matches where Hulk has majority to lose....anyway Hulk 7/10 no I don't. And why do you think hulk gets majority?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Completely irrelevant and also a bit desperate tbh.

For the record, in the handbook your referring to, Bill/Hercules were listed at immeasurable while Thor/Juggernaut were at 95 tons. The mistake was eventually corrected of course but handbooks were never very reliable to begin with in terms of power ratings.

And you fail to know what hulk can do,but hey again i don't blame you since you are in the opposite camp

How about you stop complaining and make an actual argument?

Not that it would matter, I'd wager I know more about Hulk than you do.

Igniz
If Thor gets close to Hulk "the fight is done".

http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/file/view/Thor_vol2-527-025-19.jpg/189949094/640x1005/Thor_vol2-527-025-19.jpghttp://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/file/view/Thor_vol2-527-025-20.jpg/189949174/640x981/Thor_vol2-527-025-20.jpg
yes

no I don't. And why do you think hulk gets majority?

I guess he doesn't think of this thread as a what if.

Damborgson
http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/file/view/Thor_vol2-527-025-19.jpg/189949094/640x1005/Thor_vol2-527-025-19.jpghttp://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/file/view/Thor_vol2-527-025-20.jpg/189949174/640x981/Thor_vol2-527-025-20.jpg
yes

I guess he doesn't think of this thread as a what if. I think you're right. Nice scans btw. smile

Stoic
Everyone knows that the Hulk cope with a devastating amount of punishment, and has been shown to be very durable, energy resistant, heat resistant, cold resistant, and psi resistant. So is Mangog, but there are a couple of things that Mangog can not do as far as I know.

1. He lack a healing factor that can bring him back from being just a stomach, and bones to healed in less than 5 minutes.

2. he lacks dynamic strength augmentation like the Hulk has.

Anyone that has read the Hulk over the last 4 years has been witness to the fact that he no longer takes minutes hours or days to go from base to planet destroying might. His power set says that he has no limits to the amount of strength that he can attain. Mangog does, as does Thor. What we witnessed (well at least those of us who read Heart of the Monster) the Hulk do in the Dark Dimension was not the Hulk's full strength capability, and according to the characters bio, he could have trumped that level by an exponential amount. This is not me being a fan boy, but taking what has been canonically written about the Hulk.

The Hulk has been shown to become more durable as he grows in power. For instance; when the Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and Arm'Cheddon assaulted him, he didn't even wince in pain, actually to the contrary, their combined assaults did not even register. These are guys that would not just make classic Thor wince in pain, but launch him though whatever architecture, or real estate present on site.

This is not meant to be a low blow, just an example. There was a time, that the Avengers Mansion came under siege by the Masters of Evil. Hercules was put into a comatose condition, by taking a huge beating. Thor enter the scene and mops them up, but before this happens, he is hit by Mr' Hyde, who runs into him, and visibly hurts Thor. Hyde passed out from running into him, but it still hurt Thor.

Thor would simply not be able to shrug off the combined assault that did not even register to the Hulk. These are confirmed class 100's, and they weren't even able to budge the Hulk. He was more concerned with Betty.

Rage says that the Hulk would not be capable of tanking the G-Blast, but I say that it depends on how strong the Hulk is at that point. You simply can't ignore what happened on panel in terms of the Hulk's strength amping his durability.

TheHulk
no I don't. And why do you think hulk gets majority? Because it's World Breaker there is a BIG difference between Savage and World Breaker! bigger than the gap a holding back thor and non holding back thor has...

TheHulk
Completely irrelevant and also a bit desperate tbh.

For the record, in the handbook your referring to, Bill/Hercules were listed at immeasurable while Thor/Juggernaut were at 95 tons. The mistake was eventually corrected of course but handbooks were never very reliable to begin with in terms of power ratings.

How about you stop complaining and make an actual argument?

Not that it would matter, I'd wager I know more about Hulk than you do. lol..you are really weird sometimes

TheHulk
Everyone knows that the Hulk cope with a devastating amount of punishment, and has been shown to be very durable, energy resistant, heat resistant, cold resistant, and psi resistant. So is Mangog, but there are a couple of things that Mangog can not do as far as I know.

1. He lack a healing factor that can bring him back from being just a stomach, and bones to healed in less than 5 minutes.

Anyone that has read the Hulk over the last 4 years has been witness to the fact that he no longer takes minutes hours or days to go from base to planet destroying might. His power set says that he has no limits to the amount of strength that he can attain. Mangog does, as does Thor. What we witnessed (well at least those of us who read Heart of the Monster) the Hulk do in the Dark Dimension was not the Hulk's full strength capability, and according to the characters bio, he could have trumped that level by an exponential amount. This is not me being a fan boy, but taking what has been canonically written about the Hulk.

The Hulk has been shown to become more durable as he grows in power. For instance; when the Bi-Beast, Wendigo, and Arm'Cheddon assaulted him, he didn't even wince in pain, actually to the contrary, their combined assaults did not even register. These are guys that would not just make classic Thor wince in pain, but launch him though whatever architecture, or real estate present on site.

This is not meant to be a low blow, just an example. There was a time, that the Avengers Mansion came under siege by the Masters of Evil. Hercules was put into a comatose condition, by taking a huge beating. Thor enter the scene and mops them up, but before this happens, he is hit by Mr' Hyde, who runs into him, and visibly hurts Thor. Hyde passed out from running into him, but it still hurt Thor.

Thor would simply not be able to shrug off the combined assault that did not even register to the Hulk. These are confirmed class 100's, and they weren't even able to budge the Hulk. He was more concerned with Betty.

Rage says that the Hulk would not be capable of tanking the G-Blast, but I say that it depends on how strong the Hulk is at that point. You simply can't ignore what happened on panel in terms of the Hulk's strength amping his durability. thumb up Post Of The Year

quanchi112
lol..you are really weird sometimes Calling someone weird isn't an a rebuttal of any kind.

Badabing
The way Hulk's been written lately I don't see Thor winning a majority. If Thor's written proper when returns then that may change.

I think Rage should use this as a sig.

Damborgson
Because it's World Breakerthats all i needed to read

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
The way Hulk's been written lately I don't see Thor winning a mojority. If Thot's written proper when returns then that may change.

I think Rage should use this as a sig. I second the sig suggestion. Rage needs to prove he's Thor's number one fan to me and this is a start in the right direction.

Rage.Of.Olympus

By an exponential amount? Even with that idiotic holding back reveal, his Hulk was cutting loose as much as he could.

Based on the traumatic events/power ups etc. that led to Hulk reaching this level, arguing that he can potentially go much higher is pretty much a useless line of thinking. Might as well claim that he'd beat the Living Tribunal eventually, I mean, he theoretically has no ceiling right? Always hated this type of reasoning, the Hulk has enough feats to draw on without having to resort to this.

Lawlz.

For the record, Thor was in the brittle bone phase I believe, which is why he gritted his teeth in discomfort.

If you want to compare durability feats, Thor can match that.

Rage says that the Hulk would not be capable of tanking the G-Blast, but I say that it depends on how strong the Hulk is at that point. You simply can't ignore what happened on panel in terms of the Hulk's strength amping his durability.

Hulk has never shown the level of durability needed to tank the God Blast.

Stoic
By an exponential amount? Even with that idiotic holding back reveal, his Hulk was cutting loose as much as he could.

Based on the traumatic events/power ups etc. that led to Hulk reaching this level, arguing that he can potentially go much higher is pretty much a useless line of thinking. Might as well claim that he'd beat the Living Tribunal eventually, I mean, he theoretically has no ceiling right? Always hated this type of reasoning, the Hulk has enough feats to draw on without having to resort to this.

The LT can manipulate reality, there is a difference. Thor would be battling the Hulk physically, not on an abstract level. You can choose to ignore his power set, but it doesn't negate it.

Lawlz.

For the record, Thor was in the brittle bone phase I believe, which is why he gritted his teeth in discomfort.

That's right, I forgot about the curse that he was under. Sorry. However, Thor did fight Bi-Beast back in the day, and he did feel his hits. Thor won of course, but it's not the same. The Hulk beat him at 1000x his base, and ignored him and his comrades combined assaults.

If you want to compare durability feats, Thor can match that. Hulk has never shown the level of durability needed to tank the God Blast.

This is not to say that he could not become durable enough to not only survive the hit, but continue to fight, and yes heal from the assault, all the while increasing in power. I'm not sure if you recall or read that the Hulk's durability increased with his strength, but Wolverine said that he had noticed that the Hulk was harder to cut. This was on panel, as well as him no selling Wendigo, Bi-Beast, and Arm'Cheddon's combined assaults.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's not tanking the Godblast. Let's stop deluding ourselves.

TheHulk
Hulk's not tanking the Godblast. Let's stop deluding ourselves. He Can If he get's angry enough or amp enough base lvl of course not

JakeTheBank
He Can If he get's angry enough or amp enough base lvl of course not

Based on what showings did Hulk tank something as potent as the Godblast?

TheHulk
Based on what showings did Hulk tank something as potent as the Godblast? It's Not Showing, It's fact

JakeTheBank
Showing It's fact

Riiiight.

Let me try again.

Has Hulk even been angry enough to completely tank something as powerful or potent as the Godblast on panel?

Zack Fair
lol.

Stoic
Riiiight.

Let me try again.

Has Hulk even been angry enough to completely tank something as powerful or potent as the Godblast on panel?

The power that was being thrown around in the Dark Dimension may have been on the scale. The Hulk was ready to keep going even after that, so it's only a matter of opinion. I won't low ball either, I'm just saying that after seeing what happened during HOTM, that I would not be surprised, if it put him on his back, only to watch as his got back up from it.

Let's not make this completely one sided though. The Hulk would get in his hits. And the hits that he was dishing out in the Dark Dimension would be noticed by Thor. Come on be reasonable.

TheHulk
Riiiight.

Let me try again.

Angry-No.(Possible-Yes)

Amp-Yes

JakeTheBank
The power that was being thrown around in the Dark Dimension may have been on the scale. The Hulk was ready to keep going even after that, so it's only a matter of opinion. I won't low ball either, I'm just saying that after seeing what happened during HOTM, that I would not be surprised, if it put him on his back, only to watch as his got back up from it.

Let's not make this completely one sided though. The Hulk would get in his hits. And the hits that he was dishing out in the Dark Dimension would be noticed by Thor. Come on be reasonable.

That's speculation at best, but hey, that's better than "he'll get angry enough!"

I'm not making this one sided and I'm being plenty reasonable. Hulk is arguably the best brick in comics as not many people can fight him one on one in H2H and walk away the winner. The only problem with that is that under this thread's specifications, someone like Thor simply has way way too many options of dictating how the fight goes due to his versatility. If Thor doesn't want to engage Hulk up close and personal (and with CIS off and him using everything at his disposal to win, that's pretty likely) he won't.

That's just the reality of the situation.

JakeTheBank
Angry-No.(Possible-Yes)

Amp-Yes

This...answers nothing.

Stoic
That's speculation at best, but hey, that's better than "he'll get angry enough!"

I'm not making this one sided and I'm being plenty reasonable. Hulk is arguably the best brick in comics as not many people can fight him one on one in H2H and walk away the winner. The only problem with that is that under this thread's specifications, someone like Thor simply has way way too many options of dictating how the fight goes due to his versatility. If Thor doesn't want to engage Hulk up close and personal (and with CIS off and him using everything at his disposal to win, that's pretty likely) he won't.

That's just the reality of the situation.

It's never that simple Jake. The Hulk is not just a one trick pony. We saw this much when the Hulk at certain levels bleeds like a human gamma bomb. Thor would have to contend with not only the Hulks physical attributes which are great on any scale, but him bleeding solar energy.

I won't say who wins this, but there are certain variable that need to be taken into account. Mjolnir for instance could become dislodged from Thor's grip as has happened to him in the past, and could be tackled to the ground, and forced to go into a slug it out with the Hulk.

There are too many variables to say right off that one of these guys are going to dominate the other 10/10. Thor could win, but the Hulk could win as well. Yep Thor can generate hurricane force winds, but the Hulk is also capable of displacing land mass with just the power that bled off of him as well.

Here's a question. Rulk caught Mjolnir right in the face, and wasn't put down. The Hulk was far more powerful than Rulk was at that time during HOTM. How much damage do you think a full on hammer blow would do to the Hulk, when in on a weaker level, he beat the same Rulk, that took that heat from Thor? Like I said. Too many variables, for this to be simple.

JakeTheBank
It's never that simple Jake. The Hulk is not just a one trick pony. We saw this much when the Hulk at certain levels bleeds like a human gamma bomb. Thor would have to contend with not only the Hulks physical attributes which are great on any scale, but him bleeding solar energy.

I won't say who wins this, but there are certain variable that need to be taken into account. Mjolnir for instance could become dislodged from Thor's grip as has happened to him in the past, and could be tackled to the ground, and forced to go into a slug it out with the Hulk.

There are too many variables to say right off that one of these guys are going to dominate the other 10/10. Thor could win, but the Hulk could win as well. Yep Thor can generate hurricane force winds, but the Hulk is also capable of displacing land mass with just the power that bled off of him as well.

Here's a question. Rulk caught Mjolnir right in the face, and wasn't put down. The Hulk was far more powerful than Rulk was at that time during HOTM. How much damage do you think a full on hammer blow would do to the Hulk, when in on a weaker level, he beat the same Rulk, that took that heat from Thor? Like I said. Too many variables, for this to be simple.

Compared to everything that Thor can and has done on panel? Hulk may as well be a one trick pony. His primary power is vast superhuman strength with the ability to amp and he can he can emit gamma radiation. Thor's overall power set trumps that. That's really not anything debatable. Thor would literally set the pace for this entire encounter. If he remains airborne and bombards Hulk with massive energy attacks and weather manipulation, what's Hulk's recourse? He jumps at him? Thor out maneuvers him with his superior mobility and speed. Hulk doesn't have the needed tools to engage a Thor utilizing all of his powers to his fullest ability.

Why won't you say who wins? You can have an opinion here. I certainly do. Mjolnir has been removed before, and Thor has plenty of feats of him summoning it back nigh instantly. If Hulk somehow disarms Thor, which is incredibly unlikely as he'd have to cover any distance between the two and surge through Thor's onslaught of attacks while contending with a faster and mobile foe, Thor could summon Mjolnir back to him.

Don't think most people are saying someone wins 10/10. Thor does get the majority here due to what he brings to the table, though.

I could easily ask how does Hulk fare when Thor hits him with enough force to shatter Celestial armor.

vansonbee
What has Celestial Armor tank? That makes it so hard? If one was ever shown to be damage or chop off, it always regenerates.

iceman24567
He Can If he get's angry enough or amp enough base lvl of course not This guy has no clue what is going on here....

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
What has Celestial Armor tank? That makes it so hard? If one was ever shown to be damage or chop off, it always regenerates. Odin's amped blast didn't cause any discomfort at all to Arishem. I think this should suffice as an example. Odin>>>Hulk and Thor.

Stoic
Compared to everything that Thor can and has done on panel? Hulk may as well be a one trick pony. His primary power is vast superhuman strength with the ability to amp and he can he can emit gamma radiation. Thor's overall power set trumps that. That's really not anything debatable. Thor would literally set the pace for this entire encounter. If he remains airborne and bombards Hulk with massive energy attacks and weather manipulation, what's Hulk's recourse? He jumps at him? Thor out maneuvers him with his superior mobility and speed. Hulk doesn't have the needed tools to engage a Thor utilizing all of his powers to his fullest ability.

Why won't you say who wins? You can have an opinion here. I certainly do. Mjolnir has been removed before, and Thor has plenty of feats of him summoning it back nigh instantly. If Hulk somehow disarms Thor, which is incredibly unlikely as he'd have to cover any distance between the two and surge through Thor's onslaught of attacks while contending with a faster and mobile foe, Thor could summon Mjolnir back to him.

Don't think most people are saying someone wins 10/10. Thor does get the majority here due to what he brings to the table, though.

I could easily ask how does Hulk fare when Thor hits him with enough force to shatter Celestial armor.

All the Hulk would need to say to Thor, is " Are you a coward?" And Thor would come down from his blitzkrieg assault and get into it like a warrior born. Also on panel the Hulk has shown many times that keeping up with speedster isn't that big of a deal. Sentry is a prime example. He was BFR'ed by the Collective, and got back very very fast. The Hulk tagged him right on the chin. The Hulk is not going to be moving like he is stuck in tar if he faced Thor.

Originally posted by vansonbee
What has Celestial Armor tank? That makes it so hard? If one was ever shown to be damage or chop off, it always regenerates.

He used the worlds electromagnetic field to amp his attack, if we are thinking of the same thing. This also took him a while to pull off. An attack like that wouldn't work against a target that can easily overtake mach 4.

quanchi112
@Stoic cis and pis is off so those tactics won't work. Just saying.

TheHulk
Originally posted by iceman24567
This guy has no clue what is going on here.... Why Do People treat me with such disrespect

DARTH POWER
All the Hulk would need to say to Thor, is " Are you a coward?" And Thor would come down from his blitzkrieg assault and get into it like a warrior born.

Thats the whole point.. This is a CISless fight.

Thor will just keep his distance and unleash hell on the Hulk. End of.

I know it never happens that way in a comic, and never will, but honestly thats just down to CIS on Thor's side. Always going head on with the Hulk, and obviously never going for the ultimate kill using Everything at his disposal (like the OP has specified here) otherwise he would have god blasted him in the past.

abhilegend
Why Do People treat me with such disrespect

Because you agree with kingzeus and carver stick out tongue

biscuits

TheHulk
Originally posted by abhilegend

biscuits crybaby

Damborgson
Why Do People treat me with such disrespect because you talk shit without knowing shit

TheHulk
because you talk shit without knowing shit Maybe you don't understand my shit,I mean you were well putting on my YouTube channel

Damborgson
Maybe you don't understand my shit,I mean you were well putting on my YouTube channel its not a question of understanding you. You criticize opinions and them back it up with nothing. no expression thats why people "disrespect" you.

TheHulk
its not a question of understanding you. You criticize opinions and them back it up with nothing. no expression thats why people "disrespect" you. I don't need to back it up when it's not worth dude,debating and criticizing someone opinion is 2 different things

quanchi112
I don't need to back it up when it's not worth dude,debating and criticizing someone opinion is 2 different things His point is you aren't debating you are either insulting or praising which isn't debating. Back up your opinion with examples like I do.

carver9

biscuits

Carver is always right. Stop hating.

By the way...Hulk wins this.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
His point is you aren't debating you are either insulting or praising which isn't debating. Back up your opinion with examples like I do.

Lol...WTF...when do you back up your examples?

TheHulk
His point is you aren't debating you are either insulting or praising which isn't debating. Back up your opinion with examples like I do. Why can't I do both that's criticizing anyway isn't it.

And you should not be the one telling me that since you only back up crap for Thanos nowadays

quanchi112
Lol...WTF...when do you back up your examples? All the time. I stated Thanos has the power to kill immortals and provided the scans. That's one example. You just say baseless things like his neck is snapped without providing any examples of someone snapping his neck. You are nothing like me.Originally posted by TheHulk
Why can't I do both that's criticizing anyway isn't it.

And you should not be the one telling me that since you only back up crap for Thanos nowadays I've backed my claims you haven't.

TheHulk
All the time. I stated Thanos has the power to kill immortals and provided the scans. That's one example. You just say baseless things like his neck is snapped without providing any examples of someone snapping his neck. You are nothing like me. I've backed my claims you haven't. Your evidence are just as low graded as Gandalf The Grey.....

carver9
All the time. I stated Thanos has the power to kill immortals and provided the scans. That's one example. You just say baseless things like his neck is snapped without providing any examples of someone snapping his neck. You are nothing like me. I've backed my claims you haven't.

Quan...I never see you providing scans and let's not pretend like I don't provide scans when I debate.

quanchi112
Quan...I never see you providing scans and let's not pretend like I don't provide scans when I debate. I've been in battlezones where all I do is back it up with scans. I did so in the enzerus debate. i don't do as often as I have in the past because even when scans are provided you pretend they don't count. It's a waste of a time I can just as easily reference the material with someone of your caliber.

TheHulk
I've been in battlezones where all I do is back it up with scans. I did so in the enzerus debate. i don't do as often as I have in the past because even when scans are provided you pretend they don't count. It's a waste of a time I can just as easily reference the material with someone of your caliber. Your Supposed To Put Scans In BZ ........so that does not count

Damborgson
I don't need to back it up when it's not worth dude,debating and criticizing someone opinion is 2 different things yeah you do. and way to contradict yourself. In a debate you have to back up your points. If you dont then you're just criticizing and trolling. Have some shame and stop trying to ptetend like dont do this.

quanchi112
Your Supposed To Put Scans In BZ ........so that does not count Yes, I do when it's necessary but I won't provide scans every time someone disagrees when I've backed my claims countless times. When you contest some point I have then maybe I'll post a scan reaffirming what I claimed.

TheHulk
yeah you do. and way to contradict yourself. In a debate you have to back up your points. If you dont then you're just criticizing and trolling. Have some shame and stop trying to ptetend like dont do this. Or Maybe You Just Like To Get In My Face cause I Altready Gave You Reason To All This

DARTH POWER
With CIS off and characters using everything at their disposal, how can anyone seriously believe Hulk wins??

Thor wins by keeping his distance, protecting himself with forcefields is needed and using all the energies at his disposal to destroy Hulk. Theres just no other way for this to go down considering the stips here.

Kid Kurdy
With CIS off and characters using everything at their disposal, how can anyone seriously believe Hulk wins??

Thor wins by keeping his distance, protecting himself with forcefields is needed and using all the energies at his disposal to destroy Hulk. Theres just no other way for this to go down considering the stips here.
I don't think Thor can keep his distance, Hulk is very fast and will jump towards Thor and grab him.

Of course Thor can dodge him, but then it's not much of a fight is it ?

Keeping your distance when fighting Hulk is not an easy thing.

Don Corleone

I agree. Thor via long ranged attacks. If he tries to brawl game over.

rulkpowa
I've been in battlezones where all I do is back it up with scans. I did so in the enzerus debate. i don't do as often as I have in the past because even when scans are provided you pretend they don't count. It's a waste of a time I can just as easily reference the material with someone of your caliber. Quan you are about the finest debater around here, sadly carver is not even a good debater, just ignore him

Silent Master
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I don't think Thor can keep his distance, Hulk is very fast and will jump towards Thor and grab him.

Did you know that Thor can fly?

Don Le Bo
Originally posted by rulkpowa
Quan you are about the finest debater around here, sadly carver is not even a good debater, just ignore him

do you see KMC posters what have you done? years of laughing at quan and making fun of him drove him insane (more than he was)

abhilegend
Originally posted by rulkpowa
Quan you are about the finest debater around here, sadly carver is not even a good debater, just ignore him
whatdur ermmno

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
Did you know that Thor can fly?
Don't be silly, gaaama owns magic and flying.durhulk

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

If Hulk jumps at him, he can:

1) Move out of the way. He can block lasers and energy blasts im sure he wnt have a problem dodging Hulk.

2) Throw Mjolnir at him several times the speed of light.

3) Throw a thousand thousand Hurricanes at him.

4) Blast away at him to at least slow him down.

5) Create an indestructible hurricane/ vortex (or whatever it is) around him.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I agree. Thor via long ranged attacks. If he tries to brawl game over.

Even then he can take a beating for a while.. And with the aid of Mjolnir/ energy blasts e.t.c he can last a while.

But I agree he shouldn't go for a brawl if he wants to win. With CIS on though he almost certainly would.

The Sorrow
CIS off favours Thor but I still don't see him winning here. Thor isn't avoiding this fight unscathed and one clean hit is all it would take from Hulk to turn the fight on it's head whereas Thor would need to hit Hulk with some of his absolute best to stand a chance.

DARTH POWER
^ Yes but with CIS off getting that one clean hit is gna be very very difficult for Hulk.

And yes maybe it will take some of Thor's best to seriously effect Hulk, but his absolute best is enough to get the job done.

The Sorrow
^ Yes but with CIS off getting that one clean hit is gna be very very difficult for Hulk.

And yes maybe it will take some of Thor's best to seriously effect Hulk, but his absolute best is enough to get the job done.
Possibly but I don't see Thor using a godblast even in a CIS off encounter. Hulk is the safer bet imo, it's far easier for him to put Thor down than vice verse.

Silent Master
Seeing as Thor can fly and has long range attacks, him winning is by far the safer bet.

The Sorrow
Seeing as Thor can fly and has long range attacks, him winning is by far the safer bet.
There is no guarantee Hulk could be KO'ed here whereas the same can't be said of Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Sorrow
There is no guarantee Hulk could be KO'ed here whereas the same can't be said of Thor.

....how?

Unless you think that Hulk will indefinitely tank everything Thor throws at him? Which is...unlikely to say the least.

carver9
CIS off favours Thor but I still don't see him winning here. Thor isn't avoiding this fight unscathed and one clean hit is all it would take from Hulk to turn the fight on it's head whereas Thor would need to hit Hulk with some of his absolute best to stand a chance.

This.

brownqk
Hulk pretty convincingly...

The Sorrow
....how?

Unless you think that Hulk will indefinitely tank everything Thor throws at him? Which is...unlikely to say the least.
Hulk can KO Thor this is fact, imo Thor doesn't have the means to KO Hulk with raw power at this level. I'm not saying Thor can't harm him but anything that doesn't take Hulk out will make him stronger and tougher to beat.

JakeTheBank
Hulk can KO Thor this is fact, imo Thor doesn't have the means to KO Hulk with raw power at this level. I'm not saying Thor can't harm him but anything that doesn't take Hulk out will make him stronger and tougher to beat.

Thor's damaged and messed up people far more powerful than Hulk, so you'd be wrong. Imo, of course.

carver9
Thor tried his best against Nul to no avail and actually fatigued himself trying to take him out of the fight. Can't see him beating WBH.

JakeTheBank
Thor tried his best against Nul to no avail and actually fatigued himself trying to take him out of the fight. Can't see him beating WBH.

Thor didn't use anywhere close to half the offensive powers, versatility and capabilities a CIS off Classic Thor is capable of doing, so, non-point there. It doesn't help that you - somehow - think Nul is weaker than WWH.

The Sorrow
Thor's damaged and messed up people far more powerful than Hulk, so you'd be wrong. Imo, of course.
Of course seeing as though heroes such as Superman, Hulk, Thor etc have all fought beings far greater than their respective peers but this isn't a story-driven battle he won't be putting Mjolnir inside Hulk's mouth, using his belt of strength or whipping up a godblast while the Hulk stands and waits for it.
As I said I don't doubt Thor can hurt Hulk but KOing him at World breaker levels is something I just don't see Thor doing.

Draining is a possibility but it's impossible to say how much success Thor will enjoy from this.

JakeTheBank
Of course seeing as though heroes such as Superman, Hulk, Thor etc have all fought beings far greater than their respective peers but this isn't a story-driven battle he won't be putting Mjolnir inside Hulk's mouth, using his belt of strength or whipping up a godblast while the Hulk stands and waits for it.
As I said I don't doubt Thor can hurt Hulk but KOing him at World breaker levels is something I just don't see Thor doing.

Draining is a possibility but it's impossible to say how much success Thor will enjoy from this.

He doesn't need to force feed Hulk Mjolnir, summon his belt of strength or Godblast Hulk to beat him, though. And this idea that Hulk has to let Thor do his thing in order to be effected by him is pretty silly, primarily because due to Thor's mobility and speed, it's far more likely that Thor dictates the terms of this fight more so than Hulk does. You might have a point if this devolves into a melee fight, but with CIS off and Thor using everything at his disposal, that's not going to happen.

Thor absorbed galactic level energy before, so I'd say if he went that route, the odds are more in his favor than against it.

Stoic
He doesn't need to force feed Hulk Mjolnir, summon his belt of strength or Godblast Hulk to beat him, though. And this idea that Hulk has to let Thor do his thing in order to be effected by him is pretty silly, primarily because due to Thor's mobility and speed, it's far more likely that Thor dictates the terms of this fight more so than Hulk does. You might have a point if this devolves into a melee fight, but with CIS off and Thor using everything at his disposal, that's not going to happen.

Thor absorbed galactic level energy before, so I'd say if he went that route, the odds are more in his favor than against it.

Siphoning the Hulk's power is something that simply will not stop him, or weaken him these days, it may stunt his strength growth a little but the Hulk draws from an infinite well of gamma rays. Which are all around us and throughout the energy spectrum.

We all know that Thor isn't going to fight the perfect fight, while Hulk sits there making all of the mistakes. CIS or no CIS. This simply goes against everything written in comics. The Godblast is not a definite win, and saying that it is just means that the character is being underestimated.

It's kind of like me saying that one super amped punch from the Hulk while not holding back would put Thor out. It may, but there is a huge chance based on Thor's past durability feats that says that he could weather several of them.

Thor isn't going to just walk in there, decide to play tag your it, and walk away the victor. People tend to forget that the Hulk isn't a dumb ass character. He is very inventive in the way that he takes the fight to his opponents.

The Hulk can use environment attacks as a means of closing the distance, kind of like playing chess. It's like I said in my earlier posts, there is simply more that can happen if they fought than a black and white victory for either. Murphy's law says what?

DARTH POWER

The stips of the thread state using anything at their disposal. So belt of strength and god blast are all there to be used, and does not really matter where Hulk stands, and if he waits for it or not.

Controlling the weather means controlling the battle field.

The Sorrow

The notion that Thor will suddenly become untouchable is also pretty silly imo when all it takes is one attack from Hulk hurt to Thor or knock him of balance. A melee fight would be a stomp in Hulk's favour so I agree Thor would need to try and dictate the fight but again all this will do is piss Hulk off.

Thor would have to deal with the discharge of gamma energy before even being able to directly absorb Banner's internal power. It's unknown just how much energy he can contain but it has been stated that aslong as Hulk is angry there is no end to the energy that empowers him. This is tied into his powerset. Another point of note is Hulk at one point in time was the nexus for two universes of energy, his capacity for absorbing/storing energy is immense. Draining is a possibility but is far from a sure-fire means of victory for Thor.

Igniz

And yet Mangog was never shown getting cut or reduced to a skeleton.Mangog got hit with Thor's purest of lightning and anti-force.And like a horror slasher villain ala Freddy and Jason Voorhes, he walks off unscathed from everything thrown at him.So this is an example of how durable Mangog is.You can still argue Mangog has no healing factor.But there is no example of Mangog getting injured or hurt.

Have you even read an issue about Mangog?Mangog stated that he had the strength and durability of a "Billion Billion" beings.Mangog also stated that he becomes stronger and more durable when he is feared and hated.And he even has examples of his strength actually knocking out a Thor who has been throwing everything at him.From the classic to that Thor vol 2 encounter.As contrary to Hulk who often ends fighting a Thor who never uses his powers to a draw.

Anyone that has read the Hulk over the last 4 years has been witness to the fact that he no longer takes minutes hours or days to go from base to planet destroying might. His power set says that he has no limits to the amount of strength that he can attain. Mangog does, as does Thor.

Yet Hulk's amp is still dependent on how long can he be angry type.You could be right about Thor, but Mangog, as I said is powered by Hatred.So his strength and durability goes up as well to the point of Knocking out a non holding back Thor.

What we witnessed (well at least those of us who read Heart of the Monster) the Hulk do in the Dark Dimension was not the Hulk's full strength capability, and according to the characters bio, he could have trumped that level by an exponential amount. This is not me being a fan boy, but taking what has been canonically written about the Hulk.

Strength is fine in all, but you seem to be forgetting this is a CISless fight between WBH and Thor in this thread.Thor isn't hindered in this fight.If the stipulations of this thread still has CIS on and BFR off, I would go with the WBH.And is Bi-Beast back to his original level?I seem to remember him getting depowered.Wendigo?I seem to remember savage Hulk wedging him and even Wolverine(in his first appearance).Arm Cheddon has a nice resume in HOTM.depowering and defeating both A-bomb and She-Hulk.And was getting stronger as the Hulk gets stronger in their fight.But I can see Thor handling this 3.

And I don't think WBH can withstand an Anti-Force or this

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9341/screenshot3757.png

Thor summoning a lightning bolt that startled Chaos King(who happens to be Eternity's opposite) big grin

Stoic
The stips of the thread state using anything at their disposal. So belt of strength and god blast are all there to be used, and does not really matter where Hulk stands, and if he waits for it or not.

Controlling the weather means controlling the battle field.

Wait a minute the belt is not a typical object that Thor carries around with him. how is it standard gear when he has only used is a few times?

@ Igniz

1. The Hulk was reduced to a stomach and a few bones, and regenerated in less than 5 minutes. Mangog was roasted from the inside out, and stayed that way.

2. Yes Mangog is plenty strong, but even a billion billion is limited to it's sum. No cap means that this sum although very large, can be overcome if another sum is greater.

3. Yes I forgot about Mangogs ability to amp from another characters hatred and fear. can't comment on it, but it holds little relevance to this thread, other than Mangog being powerful. Can it be argued that Thor beat him because the plot demanded him to?

4. These days the Hulk has learned to amplify his anger, and hone it like a sword, which allows him to go to heights that were very hard to reach for him in the past. This is no longer the case, he can continue climbing at least until some writer comes out and says " the Hulk has finally reached his limit. Like it or not, it's the characters power set. /shrug.

4. Read what I wrote to Jake in the post just before this.

5. The scan means nothing, the Hulk has taken more damage than this and continued to press on. This is not me trying to be ignorant, just me saying that he may be able to weather such blasts.

6. Read my post prior to this one, and come to an understanding, that I could see another stalemate happening between Thor without CIS and Hulk not holding back. I never once said who i thought would win, because there are too many variables for me to wrap my head around. I will call it a simple split. Edging it in favor of Thor, if he manages to keep the hulk from turning this into a ground and pound. Which I would edge to the Hulks favor.

TheHulk
Look i'm going to put it in this way

WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Current Thor
Classic Thor>>>>>>Current Thor

Sum It All Up

WBH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic Thor>>>>>>>Current Thor

Get what i'm saying

cdtm
Thor wins, with ease.

Silent Master

Again, Thor can fly and has long range attacks....w/o CIS how exactly will Hulk KO him?

TheHulk
Again, Thor can fly and has long range attacks....w/o CIS how exactly will Hulk KO him? One Can Of Universal Busting Thunderclap

abhilegend
^Which is just another form of hurricane for thor to control. Or thor can just teleport behind hulk where there is no shockwave.

TheHulk
^Which is just another form of hurricane for thor to control. Yea...right

abhilegend
^So, tell me what is a thunderclap, O wise one!

TheHulk
^So, tell me what is a thunderclap, O wise one!
Simple

Thunderclap=God Slaying stick out tongue

abhilegend
So nothing, huh. Thor kills hulk.

Silent Master
One Can Of Universal Busting Thunderclap

Oops, Thor just teleported behind the Hulk...so the thunderclap missed.

TheHulk
Oops, Thor just teleported behind the Hulk...so the thunderclap missed. Thunderclaps again and again until universe Busted

abhilegend
^Before or after thor kills him with several god blasts.

TheHulk
^Before or after thor kills him with several god blasts. It's common Sense Not To Use Godblast

abhilegend
^Why not, it's PIS and CIS free.

Bouboumaster
Using full of his capacity: Thor 10/10, and it's a spite

Both goin melee: I say current Hullk pulls it 6 or 6,5/10

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>