Kubik and The Shaper of Worlds vs Thanos and Lord Mar-vell...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Enzeru
Let me guess, you made this thread to make fun of Quanchi!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Enzeru
Let me guess, you made this thread to make fun of Quanchi!

No...

I made it because I really want to know who wins...

smile

Enzeru
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
No...
I made it because I really want to know who wins...

Well, I still think you're joking.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t556000.html

zopzop
IMHO Team 1 wins because :

a) I view them as around High Skyfather level (I see Team 2 as each being ELITE trans)
b) They've worked together before so they know how to operate as a team
c) They don't have to kill Team 2 to beat them, they are master reality warpers

Enzeru
This thread is a joke and I can imagine who voted for the Thanos team in this one...

1. Just because Thanos defeated the Maker doesn't automatically mean that he can keep up with real Cosmic Cube beings.

2. Additionally to that the Maker had some serious problems overall, because the mental issues, since Beyonder and Owen were not really clear minded later one after the retcon.

3. They took on a mortal form and were vulnerable.

4. They did not have the form to profit from the Cosmic Cube, since it was stated that you can't tap into the real powers, if you're not as formed as a cube. Everyone who has a humanoid form (like for example the Absorbing Man) has less power, then someone who has the form of a cube (like for example the Shaper Of Worlds)

5. Kubik himself said that he is weaker then the Celestials, but if he would last 3 seconds against them, it would be more then Thanos and Lord Mar-Vell could ever think off.

6. Kubik and the Shaper of Worlds already worked together, they know how it works, and all by themself, they're already more powerful then a skyfather like Odin, who humiliated Thanos.
I would even go as far to say that Shaper of Worlds would offer Galactus a run for his money, since even Galactus is less powerful then the top celestials and they're only powerful aliens, while he is supposed to be a force of the nature.

Thanos and Lord Mar-Vell are vastly outclassed in this battle, it's a pure spite thread. Give Thanos 400 years of prep, the amount of time Doctor Doom had when he was facing them and defeated them, while he was also wielding the Infinity Gauntlet (but that happened in a What If).

Kubik and Shaper Of Worlds stomp.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Enzeru
This thread is a joke and I can imagine who voted for the Thanos team in this one...

1. Just because Thanos defeated the Maker doesn't automatically mean that he can keep up with real Cosmic Cube beings.

2. Additionally to that the Maker had some serious problems overall, because the mental issues, since Beyonder and Owen were not really clear minded later one after the retcon.

3. They took on a mortal form and were vulnerable.

4. They did not have the form to profit from the Cosmic Cube, since it was stated that you can't tap into the real powers, if you're not as formed as a cube. Everyone who has a humanoid form (like for example the Absorbing Man) has less power, then someone who has the form of a cube (like for example the Shaper Of Worlds)

5. Kubik himself said that he is weaker then the Celestials, but if he would last 3 seconds against them, it would be more then Thanos and Lord Mar-Vell could ever think off.

6. Kubik and the Shaper of Worlds already worked together, they know how it works, and all by themself, they're already more powerful then a skyfather like Odin, who humiliated Thanos.
I would even go as far to say that Shaper of Worlds would offer Galactus a run for his money, since even Galactus is less powerful then the top celestials and they're only powerful aliens, while he is supposed to be a force of the nature.

Thanos and Lord Mar-Vell are vastly outclassed in this battle, it's a pure spite thread. Give Thanos 400 years of prep, the amount of time Doctor Doom had when he was facing them and defeated them, while he was also wielding the Infinity Gauntlet (but that happened in a What If).

Kubik and Shaper Of Worlds stomp.

Excellent post!

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.