HP Doomsday Vs WW3 General

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100693/1911596-doomsday_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18474/345447-158467-the-general_large.gif

Stoic
Hp Doomsday should beat the hell out of him. I can see the captions now.

General: Oh shit, how do I put this thing down...

Doomsday: Hur ha ha heh

General: Aieee, Superman, help me.

Doomsday: Hur ha ha heh.

General: Have to find... help, oh god please help me, what's he doing to my arm?

General: Oh my god my leg.....

-Pr-
Doomsday's regeneration might not be on par with General's, but I don't see General putting Doomsday down tbh.

Originally posted by Stoic
Hp Doomsday should beat the hell out of him. I can see the captions now.

General: Oh shit, how do I put this thing down...

General: Aieee, Superman, help me.

Doomsday: Hur ha ha heh.

General: Have to find... help, oh god please help me, what's he doing to my arm?

General: Oh my god my leg.....

You did read that arc, right?

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Doomsday's regeneration might not be on par with General's, but I don't see General putting Doomsday down tbh.

You did read that arc, right?

You mean when Eiling was as big as a house, and looked like Superman's personal chiropractor from hell? Yeah lol. I just feel like the General would be up against a guy that would make him seriously doubt the effectiveness of his own power, Doomsday is simply too relentless to be the one receiving the butt cracking imo. I just see a Jason Vorhees enters the camp moment in this scenario.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
You mean when Eiling was as big as a house, and looked like Superman's personal chiropractor from hell? Yeah lol. I just feel like the General would be up against a guy that would make him seriously doubt the effectiveness of his own power, Doomsday is simply too relentless to be the one receiving the butt cracking imo. I just see a Jason Vorhees enters the camp moment in this scenario.

Oh ok; the limb thing threw me off lol

abhilegend
Superman chopped of his arm with HV IIRC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.