GA SBP vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Le Bo
this is guardian amped Superboy Prime fully charged vs Thanos who wins

SquallX
Prime.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime.

Enzeru
Most of the Prime versions, maybe even all of them >> BESIDES THE PRIME JOKE FROM THE LATEST TEEN TITANS ISSUES BEFORE DCnU << would be able to defeat Thanos, mainly because of the insane speed advantage and the strenght.

iceman24567
Prime smashes him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enzeru
Most of the Prime versions, maybe even all of them >> BESIDES THE PRIME JOKE FROM THE LATEST TEEN TITANS ISSUES BEFORE DCnU << would be able to defeat Thanos, mainly because of the insane speed advantage and the strenght. How often does he use the speed advantage in a fight ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enzeru
Most of the Prime versions, maybe even all of them >> BESIDES THE PRIME JOKE FROM THE LATEST TEEN TITANS ISSUES BEFORE DCnU << would be able to defeat Thanos, mainly because of the insane speed advantage and the strenght.

Hey, that was a powerful Titan lineup, but I feel ya.

Enzeru
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hey, that was a powerful Titan lineup, but I feel ya.

Indeed, but Superboy-Prime got manhandled by Wonder Girl. Something like that should never ever happen.
Superboy-Prime was an abnomination of a character and his last appearance before DCnU made me so angry, you wouldn't even believe.

I mean, there he was, all happy in his world with Laurie on his side. I was thinking that it would be finally over, but then I saw her wearing a Black Lantern ring and smiling and I knew ... Oh god, DC is going to **** it up, again ...

... And they ****ed it up again. They ****ed up Superboy-Prime again.
Superboy-Prime appeared, basically out of nowhere in the regular DC Universe, sensed that Laurie wasn't there in that particular universe and he decided that a universe without Laurie shouldn't be allowed to exist.
He wanted to destroy everything and to start with Superboy.

I mean, that's it o_O That was everything. I instantly started re-reading the comic to see if I actually missed something important or something like that, but I didn't.
That was DC's explanation for everything.

So then, Superboy-Prime took of, gathered few Superboy cyborgs, attacked the Teen Titans without a reason, where I could learn more about the shitty DC characters and their pathetic motives and then Wonder Girl beat the crap out of Superboy-Prime.

And that was the end.

Oh, I'm getting angry again. I need fresh air.

Sirius77
Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.