The One Above All vs Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stingerrain
The fight takes place in The Chaos Dimension. Who wins?

rotiart
You mean the celestial TOAA and not the living tribunals boss... Right?

Enzeru
The One Above All is the most powerful fictional character ever created, since it's not only the creator of the Marvel universe, it is THE CREATOR. The creator of the characters, of the stories, of everything.
The One Above All is the writer, who also created Shuma-Gorath and always finds a way to defeat him / he lets the heroes find a way to defeat Shuma-Gorath.

So yeah, The One Above All stomps, it's a spite thread.
The One Above All, also called TOAA would defeat any God, also from the other comic book universes, since they all are by writers created characters and that's it. The Presence, The Man Of Miracles and so on.

But maybe you had One Above All in mind, who should be the most powerful Celestial. Even more powerful to Arishem, but right now I wouldn't put my hand in fire for that statement.

Outside of Shuma-Gorath's realm, he would lose to One Above All.
Inside of Shuma-Gorath's realm it would be more of a fight and I'm not sure who would win in the end.
Shuma is supposed to be invincible in his own realm, omnipotent and so on, but One Above All is powerful. Maybe he could find a way to K.O. Shuma or something.

guy222
TOAA(Jack/Stan) FTW

TOAA(Celestial) FTW

Stingerrain
My apoligizes, I did mean the Celestial OAA, not the creator. I got them mixed up.

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
TOAA(Jack/Stan) FTW

TOAA(Celestial) FTW

This, and easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.