Black Adam Vs Ulik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who wins here

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IXPUzp9Kn68/Tubc99vvw1I/AAAAAAAAJ_k/OIbl8qqujtw/s1600/black_adam_by_kyle_chaney-d35nqtb.jpg

Vs

Ulik

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

strikerxx
another example of the sheer stupidity and comic ignorance on this site.

Enzeru
Originally posted by strikerxx
another example of the sheer stupidity and comic ignorance on this site.

This thread is still better then the "Sentry VS 90 cartoon Superman" thread where Comicvine morons actually believed that Superman would win. The cartoon Superman...

Or the Superman recent Superman threads, where he faces a bunch of Marvel heroes like Sentry, Thor, Hercules and so on and is still supposed to stomp them.

guy222
tanarus

TheHulk
Originally posted by Enzeru
This thread is still better then the "Sentry VS 90 cartoon Superman" thread where Comicvine morons actually believed that Superman would win. The cartoon Superman...

Or the Superman recent Superman threads, where he faces a bunch of Marvel heroes like Sentry, Thor, Hercules and so on and is still supposed to stomp them. You go dude!!!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

Don Corleone
Bad match up for Ulik here. Adam's not as nice as Thor.

Don Le Bo
Adam stomps

quanchi112
Black adam wins.

guy222
tanarus faces off with thor

wouldn't give ba the victory yet

Prep-Man
On average, Adam destroys. Feats and whatnot.

iceberg_slim

Or the Superman recent Superman threads, where he faces a bunch of Marvel heroes like Sentry, Thor, Hercules and so on and is still supposed to stomp them.

Lol your feelings are still hurt that you can't go back to Comicvine.

Enzeru
Originally posted by iceberg_slim
Lol your feelings are still hurt that you can't go back to Comicvine.

No, not really.
I was basically asking the mods to ban me, by greeting them in my insult which was directed towards the whiny ***** CitizenBane.

iceberg_slim
No, not really.
I was basically asking the mods to ban me, by greeting them in my insult which was directed towards the whiny ***** CitizenBane.

Lol whatever you say.

guy222
Originally posted by Prep-Man
On average, Adam destroys. Feats and whatnot.

lets see how tanarus battles thor and then a fair comparsion can b made

Sirius77
Black Adam.

h1a8
This is spite. Might as well have the Thing or Colossus against BA.

JakeTheBank
Ulik would beat the crap out of either of them.

It's not spite, but Teth does beat him down.

h1a8
Ulik would beat the crap out of either of them.

It's not spite, but Teth does beat him down.

How so? He might win a slight majority against either but he aint beating the crap outta them. He is a very low class 100 just like them with slightly better fighting ability. Colossus or Thing would give Ulik the fight of his life.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
How so? He might win a slight majority against either but he aint beating the crap outta them. He is a very low class 100 just like them with slightly better fighting ability. Colossus or Thing would give Ulik the fight of his life.

They don't have the durability to endure many shots from his pounders. Don't lowball the troll.

h1a8
They don't have the durability to endure many shots from his pounders. Don't lowball the troll.

He has no high feats for me to lowball him. Saying he beats the crap out of Ben or Piotr is actually lowballing them.

They may not be able to take many shots from his pounders but I don't see him taking many shots from them either. I will give him a slight majority against either but definitely not a stomp, that's crazy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
He has no high feats for me to lowball him. Saying he beats the crap out of Ben or Piotr is actually lowballing them.

They may not be able to take many shots from his pounders but I don't see him taking many shots from them either. I will give him a slight majority against either but definitely not a stomp, that's crazy.

He's engaged in prolonged fist fights with Thor.

That's beyond either Ben or Piotr.

h1a8
He's engaged in prolonged fist fights with Thor.

That's beyond either Ben or Piotr.
That's the only reason why you and some others think he is well beyond Thing or Colossus. Thor was written highly inconsistent way back then. Mongoose and others gave him fits too.

Thor was written down when they fought like that, other times Ulik got smoked with ease. He must perform beyond both Ben and Piotr outside of Thor in order for me to consider him beating either with a significant majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.