General Eiling Vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1053866-generaluj3_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/124537-97271-hulk_large.jpg

quanchi112
Maestro wins.

Prep-Man
What has Meastro done?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What has Meastro done? Destroyed the Hulk.

Prep-Man
Which Hulk?

quanchi112
Which Hulk? The 616 one.

Prep-Man
Not impressed.

quanchi112
Not impressed. It doesn't take away from the feat.

Prep-Man
I know, but not impressed.

Kid Kurdy
Maestro beat up Professor Hulk, you know, one of the weakest Hulks. He broke his neck.

Supermutant
General Shaggy Man

rulkpowa
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Maestro beat up Professor Hulk, you know, one of the weakest Hulks. He broke his neck. its the same hulk that held that Trillion pound mountain range all by himself. weak he is not roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Maestro beat up Professor Hulk, you know, one of the weakest Hulks. He broke his neck. That Hulk wasn't weak. Originally posted by Prep-Man
I know, but not impressed. Your opinion is irrelevant.

abhilegend
This isn't herochat so eiling wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
This isn't herochat so eiling wins. What does herochat ave to do wit anything ?

Don Le Bo
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does herochat ave to do wit anything ?

Lol the second you heard herochat you started flipping with the spelling, relax quan you getting owned on herochat for the last 2 weeks and crawling back to KMC secret is safe with me wink

rulkpowa
Originally posted by Don Le Bo
Lol the second you heard herochat you started flipping with the spelling, relax quan you getting owned on herochat for the last 2 weeks and crawling back to KMC secret is safe with me wink Quan can't get Owned /Thread and if I hear any more of your nonsense I'll have to report you for trolling..

back at topic.

Hulk owns..

abhilegend
What does herochat ave to do wit anything ?
Other than massive Hulk fanboyism. They even named him God Hulk, lulz. Back on topic, maestro can do nothing to keep down eiling.

Don Le Bo
Originally posted by rulkpowa
Quan can't get Owned /Thread and if I hear any more of your nonsense I'll have to report you for trolling..

back at topic.

Hulk owns..

so this is how quan's sock account looks like....

rulkpowa
Originally posted by Don Le Bo
so this is how quan's sock account looks like.... No. and Reported to mods for Trolling

Don Le Bo
Originally posted by rulkpowa
No. and Reported to mods for Trolling

please dont do this to me sad

Sirius77
Which Hulk?

Professor hulk. Probably one of the weakest next to mr. fixit iirc.

Sirius77
Seriously though, the general wins this easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Seriously though, the general wins this easily. Based on what ?

abhilegend
^Based on comics. This isn't herochat where everyone has to bow after gamma god.

quanchi112
^Based on comics. This isn't herochat where everyone has to bow after gamma god. Which comics ? no reason to take a potshot at another board simply because you cannot articulate your points.

abhilegend
^JLA WWIII. When maestro manhandles two superman class bricks and tanks astro force call me.

cdtm
EILING!

I can't see Superman, Orion, and Martian Manhunter working together struggling with Maestro like they were with The General.

quanchi112
^JLA WWIII. When maestro manhandles two superman class bricks and tanks astro force call me. Did Eiling ever defeat them ? Nope. I mean regular Hulk has tanked Thor for hours on end before so I hardly see what all the fuss is about. Maetstro easily tears his body apart and wins.

cdtm
Did Eiling ever defeat them ? Nope. I mean regular Hulk has tanked Thor for hours on end before so I hardly see what all the fuss is about. Maetstro easily tears his body apart and wins.

Supes looked in bad shape, before Martian Manhunter stepped in.

On his knees, trying to catch his breath, going by the art.

abhilegend
Did Eiling ever defeat them ? Nope. I mean regular Hulk has tanked Thor for hours on end before so I hardly see what all the fuss is about. Maetstro easily tears his body apart and wins.
Eiling would just regenerate. The storyline from which shaggyman was introduced post-crisis DCU follows his PC storyline where Hal reduced him to ATOMS and he just regenerated from that. Who did maestro beat?

cdtm
Eiling would just regenerate. The storyline from which shaggyman was introduced post-crisis DCU follows his PC storyline where Hal reduced him to ATOMS and he just regenerated from that. Who did maestro beat?

This.

Also, Shaggy Mans body adapts, which is why Hal's couldn't simply shrink him in their second meeting.

But yeah, he heals quickly and indefinitely, so how can Maestro ever beat him? It's like trying to beat down Juggernaut, you simply can't do it.

Estacado
Eiling ftw.

pee on badabing
general will piss all over hulk

Sirius77
Based on what ?

The fact that Maestro was struggling with professor hulk and Superman was getting mauled by the general regardless of what he did. Also, iirc, didn't Meastro get obliterated by a gamma bomb...? Not that it matters, but I haven't read the arc in years, and I just wanted someone to refresh my memory lol.

cdtm
He did.

And a tactical nuclear bullet didn't even slow General down.

Sirius77
Okay, thought so, thanks man.

Scoobless
Does maestro hulk get stronger with anger like regular hulk?

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Supes looked in bad shape, before Martian Manhunter stepped in.

On his knees, trying to catch his breath, going by the art. I've seen him look worse against Kalibak and Mantis. Maestro wasn't struggling he was beyond him and a bomb doesn't prove anything.Originally posted by abhilegend
Eiling would just regenerate. The storyline from which shaggyman was introduced post-crisis DCU follows his PC storyline where Hal reduced him to ATOMS and he just regenerated from that. Who did maestro beat? If his body is destroyed then I've heard he loses. I already told you who he beat.

cdtm
Originally posted by Scoobless
Does maestro hulk get stronger with anger like regular hulk?

Yes. Every time Proff Hulk rallied, Maestro would get angry and cut him off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.