Superboy vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/17.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1296973-picture_2_large.png

Prep-Man
Skaar for sure.

quanchi112
Skaar, easily.

strikerxx
Daken and Romolus were kicking Skaar's ass, Connor takes it easily.

Supermutant
Kon el has a pretty significant speed advantage, it won't be easy for either one.

rulkpowa
Originally posted by strikerxx
Daken and Romolus were kicking Skaar's ass, Connor takes it easily. is connor using his superior speed here?

Don Le Bo
Skaar was getting worked by daken, Romolus, and he was matched by Ares, basically what we see here is the fact Skaar has trouble fighting skilled opponents OR faster opponents, Superboy has a significant speed advantage overall, flight heat vision and superior strength will bring him the win on a golden plate

zopzop
Superboy wins. Skaar is vastly over-rated. Can't wait till he dies off permanently.

abhilegend
Kon wins.

The Sorrow
Lol @ the lowballing. Skaar fights hand to hand because it's "fun" and chooses not to use his oldpower.

Using the oldpower Skaar takes it imo.

Wang on a sec
Who is wring this Pak or Johns? The outcome would be different.

Prep-Man
I'd like to see DCnU Superboy fight him. I think current Superboy wins. Skaar wouldn't land a finger on him.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Skaar for sure.

I'd like to see DCnU Superboy fight him. I think current Superboy wins. Skaar wouldn't land a finger on him.

no expression

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Don Corleone
no expression

Current Superboy is a little different than pre-flashpoint. His TK is being played up.

Stoic
Skaar has had moments in comics that would make this a wash in his favor. I can't say much about Daken taking him, nor am I willing to call this a low showing for Skaar. Daken is being written like Wolverine has been for the longest. Is he more powerful than Skaar? Not on your life. However Daken is older than Skaar, and has more battle experience.

Superboy is another story, heat doesn't work on Skaar, he was born in flame, the rest is up to opinion. I think it could go either way. Superboy isn't more powerful than Skaar though. not by a long shot.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar has had moments in comics that would make this a wash in his favor. I can't say much about Daken taking him, nor am I willing to call this a low showing for Skaar. Daken is being written like Wolverine has been for the longest. Is he more powerful than Skaar? Not on your life. However Daken is older than Skaar, and has more battle experience.

Superboy is another story, heat doesn't work on Skaar, he was born in flame, the rest is up to opinion. I think it could go either way. Superboy isn't more powerful than Skaar though. not by a long shot.

Daken had the masmura blade (think I spelled that right.). Of course he would beat Skaar with that type of plot/weapon.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Daken had the masmura blade (think I spelled that right.). Of course he would beat Skaar with that type of plot/weapon.

Masamune, or Muramasa blade? The same blade that killed Sabretooth by negating his healing factor right?

carver9
Masamune, or Muramasa blade? The same blade that killed Sabretooth by negating his healing factor right?

Yeah? The blade that negates healing factors. Muramasa.

Stoic
Yeah? The blade that negates healing factors. Muramasa.

Yeah I know the comic that your talking about. Good call.

Prep-Man

Superboy is just beginning to use his powers. Hardly at full potential. And his TK has shown to be very formidable.

The Sorrow
Superboy is just beginning to use his powers. Hardly at full potential. And his TK has shown to be very formidable.
No different from Skaar then.

Prep-Man
I just don't see how Skaar can get past his TK.

Nietzschean
I just don't see how Skaar can get past his TK. How strong do you assume his shield to be? O_o"

Lord Feron
Superboy wins if he relies on his speed. But skaar is gonna eat his punches and will; take sb a bit to just pummel him to death.

Also there is a small chance that Skaar would use his old power. But thats imo is like a 20% chance, it would greatly increase skaars ods.

But im going with Pre reboot SB (idk anything about current)

carver9
Superboy wins this by way.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Superboy wins if he relies on his speed. But skaar is gonna eat his punches and will; take sb a bit to just pummel him to death.

Also there is a small chance that Skaar would use his old power. But thats imo is like a 20% chance, it would greatly increase skaars ods.

But im going with Pre reboot SB (idk anything about current)

Why Skaar wouldn't use his vast array of powers is beyond me. I think he would. many people don't realize it, but the Old Power is very potent.

Superboy wins this by way.

Not without a huge fight he isn't. Is Skaar limited to use of his powers if he isn't touching the ground? Skaar fell from orbit, and survived, he's plenty tough.

DARTH POWER
Superboy ftw

TheHulk
Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.