cyborg superman & juggernaut vs team hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rulkpowa
Cyborg Superman(High showing but no rings)
&
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Maestro Hulk
Rulk
Skaar
professor Hulk
joe fix it

Blood lust is on

quanchi112
Team Hulk, easily.

rulkpowa
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Hulk, easily. I don't know, cyborg superman could heal even faster than any hulk I've seen so far. I don't know how he does that with weak kryptonia DNA. but it comes handy here. and he has super speed also

Mshinu
Hulkie boys die unless they BFR Juggs.

Sirius77
Who wins? Certainly not the hulks.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Hulk, easily.

Ignoring Hank, how does team Hulk beat Juggernaut? There isn't even a real high-end Hulk on the team.

DiosGod
Originally posted by Sirius77
Who wins? Certainly not the hulks. is synthetic superman as durable or fast as kryptonians/daxamites ?

Sirius77
Originally posted by DiosGod
is synthetic superman as durable or fast as kryptonians/daxamites ?

A little less durable, but he has waaaaaaay better regeneration. Basically you break him to pieces and he reforms within seconds or less. Also, if there is tech, he can instantly become it. He's formed a body powerful enough to face superman out of children's toys before.

Other than that, he's every bit as strong, and fast as the average Kryptonian. He just isn't as invulnerable as they are, but outclasses them every time in versatility and regen. So I'd say he's Kryptonian+, but often writers write him down so that supes can save the day.

DiosGod
Originally posted by Sirius77
A little less durable, but he has waaaaaaay better regeneration. Basically you break him to pieces and he reforms within seconds or less. Also, if there is tech, he can instantly become it. He's formed a body powerful enough to face superman out of children's toys before.

Other than that, he's every bit as strong, and fast as the average Kryptonian. He just isn't as invulnerable as they are, but outclasses them every time in versatility and regen. So I'd say he's Kryptonian+, but often writers write him down so that supes can save the day.

how much of him is organic? at first he seemed 50% organic(bones and all) and 50% metal. but then it seems like it was only kryptonian flesh over metal endoskeleton like a terminator.

how much of his brain is organic? can he be K.O by a punch?

Sirius77
Well, it depends. He can be all organic or all machine or a combination of both. It depends upon what he feels like doing. He can be KOed, but he's traded blows with superman for issues before and not been knocked out. Although sometimes superman five-shots him. It depends upon how serious henshaw is imo. Or how many of his powers he's using.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

TheHulk
Hulk Team Smash

Cogito
Originally posted by DiosGod
how much of his brain is organic? can he be K.O by a punch?

He can transfer his consciousness at will into anything electronic, so his brain is kind of irrelevant in that regard.

He has been KO'd by a punch from Superman before, though.

Sin I AM
8th day juggs solos

Cogito
Originally posted by Sin I AM
8th day juggs solos

Indeed. I have yet to see an explanation for how Team 2 will beat him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Cogito
Indeed. I have yet to see an explanation for how Team 2 will beat him.

exactly..first off...joe fixit, skaar, and prof. hulk get slaughtered. Rulk hhas proven he cant stand long against high-end bricks so he burns out quickly after that, which leave maestro to get double teamed

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
exactly..first off...joe fixit, skaar, and prof. hulk get slaughtered. Rulk hhas proven he cant stand long against high-end bricks so he burns out quickly after that, which leave maestro to get double teamed

This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.