Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, and Black Adam vs Thor, Gladiator, and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight on Earth. No BFR.

Which trio wins?

Wang on a sec
Who is writing this fictional comic about fictional characters in your mind? So I can gauge the characters better.

DiosGod
Originally posted by Starscream M
Fight on Earth. No BFR.

Which trio wins? Team 1, Glads is the weak link here

DiosGod
Originally posted by Wang on a sec
Who is writing this fictional comic about fictional characters in your mind? So I can gauge the characters better. forum settings wink

JakeTheBank
Replace Gladiator with someone more capable.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Replace Gladiator with someone more capable. why?

JakeTheBank
why?

Because I'd give pretty much everyone on team 1 the edge over him one on one.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because I'd give pretty much everyone on team 1 the edge over him one on one. ok, but thor and surfer may have slight edges on the guys on team 1...ever considered that? or do you prefer I just make threads where its a cakewalk for thor to win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
ok, but thor and surfer may have slight edges on the guys on team 1...ever considered that? or do you prefer I just make threads where its a cakewalk for thor to win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lol, I'd prefer that you actually knew what you're talking about when it came to Thor considering you routinely display a staggering level of ignorance concerning the character.

And yes, I considered that actually. People like Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, Black Adam, Thor, and Surfer are all definite high heralds with anyone one of them being able to get a victory over the other in a decent fight. Gladiator isn't quite at their level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.