Kobra Vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
HTH only.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/588170-foe_kbra_cv1_large.jpg

Q99
Cassandra Cain.

Kobra's pretty good, but 'pretty good' isn't good enough.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Cassandra Cain.

Kobra's pretty good, but 'pretty good' isn't good enough.

I hear he's really good. What type of martial artists has he faced?

Q99
He's fought Batman and such, but one that comes to mind was during a body swap storyline. He had Batman's body, and Superman had his body. He outskilled Superman, but Superman still managed to win via tenacity.

He also fought Mr. Terrific, and Michael seemed to be at least his equal or in possession of a small edge, until Kobra spit poison at him.

He, apparently, has one HtH against Batman (going by wikipedia here, and pre-Crisis), but most of the time he's a "put up a good fight but loses or cheats to escape" foe.

cdtm
Cass stomps.

Mr. Terrific knows something like 7 martial arts, which makes him good but not anywhere near Batmans class, yet Kobra still struggled against him. And I can't see Superman with human stats beating Batman like he beat Kobra, even if imo he's a better fighter than people give him credit for.

Prep-Man
Which Kobra was this?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Which Kobra was this?

The original, I believe.

cdtm
Didn't Kobra have a brother, and they shared pain like the twins from GI Joe?

Q99
Yep, though he eventually found a way to kill him (and then was either haunted by his brother's spirit or by guilt).

BruceSkywalker
Cassie beats this dude up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.