Dormmamu runs the "Thanos" gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Dormmamu runs the same gauntlet Thanos ran in a previous topic of mines; all battles occur in the heart of the Dark Dimension where Dormmy can call upon all of the Mindless Ones to aid him ...

All battles are to the Death or KO...no BFR...how far does Dormmy get?

1) The Asgardian Destroyer; Loki is at the controls...
2) Zeus...
3) Odin armed with Gungnir...
4) Surtur armed with Twilight...
5) Gaea...
6) The 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...
7) Peak Power Ion...
8) Exitar the Exterminator...
9) Tiamut the Communicator...

TheLordofMurder
Interesting answers...

Anyone wanna post to support their belief?

zopzop
Man, Dormammu is all over the place power wise.

In the same decade he exhausted himself fighting a neophyte Dr. Strange and needed his help to hold back the Mindless Ones, he went on to kamikaze Eternity. Dormammu was temporarily "killed" but he managed to wreck Eternity's form something fierce.

He's had his hands full with Strange on numerous occasions, yet when Warlock and the Infinity Watch teamed up with Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange to help WM Thor, when the fight got to Asgard, Dr. Strange wanted no part of Odin. Sure Dormammu and Odin stalemated in a cosmic chess match, but in that very issue Odin stated that the outcome of the match is exactly what he planned/wanted.

I personally view Dormammu as LESS powerful than Odin. Sure he's claimed to "be the equal of a Zeus or Odin" but I have yet to see it.

I don't think he makes it passed 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.