COIE Anti-Monitor (at his peak power) runs the "Almighty" Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
COIE Anti-Monitor (at the height of his power) runs a gauntlet against some of the most powerful characters ever written in a comicbook...

All battles are to the Death or KO...no Jobbing...no BFR...how far does the Anti-Monitor get?

1) Eternity...
2) Thanos with a Cosmic Containment Unit...
3) Black Celestial Arc Galactus...
4) Magus with 5 Cosmic Containment Units...
5) Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet...
6) The Living Tribunal...
7) Classic Molecule Man...
8) Thanos with the Heart of the Universe...
9) Classic Beyonder...

One more thing, I realize that the positions of 2-4 are arguable (maybe even 1-4 taking the no jobbing clause into account); as are the positions of 8 and 9...

Disregard that for a moment; how far would COIE Anti-Monitor get with the gauntlet as it currently is?

Wang owns you5
Seriously, you find this thread interesting?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Wang owns you5
Seriously, you find this thread interesting?

Very interesting...

Who would you vote for?

Cogito
He was definitely superior to the IG and definitely lower than the LT, IMO.

SquallX
He loses to LT, no one else.

And before some comes in here and claim Thanos with the HOTU's an omnipotent, need to go back and read what Thanos did with said power up. Where as peak COIE AM survived the blast that restarted the DCU Multiverse, and started the Post-Crisis Era.

Mr Master
laughing

quanchi112
laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Stops at LT. He doesn't beat 7, 8, or 9, either.

SquallX
How does any of those save for the LT beat peak COIE AM. Hell i'll go as far as to claim that AM might even tied with LT.

COIE AM at his peak took on Spectre juiced up on all the magics left in the world, and still won, he even took Creation Blast head on. Said blast restarted the damn Multiverse for God sake, and he was still ready to fight.

He destroys Universes like they were nothing when he was far weaker than his Peak End Of time self.

What did Thanos did with the HOTU, the best he did was to destroy half of a Universe.

Classic Beyonder killed Death, but to bring back Death weakened him.

Unless someone comes up with a real reason why AM loses to all those guys save for LT, then i'll stay behind my reasoning.

Prep-Man

TheLordofMurder
Interesting answers thus far... thumb up

Dont forget to vote gentlemen...

smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by SquallX

How does any of those save for the LT beat peak COIE AM. Hell
i'll go as far as to claim that AM might even tied with LT.

What did Thanos did with the HOTU, the best he did was to destroy half of a Universe.

Classic Beyonder killed Death, but to bring back Death weakened him.

loleyes

Igniz
Is Eternity on a Multiversal or just Universal Level?

SquallX
Originally posted by Mr Master
loleyes

Prove me wrong then. Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate was one of the beings that give Spectre that extra boost to battle AM, and we know how powerful PC Dr. Fate really was.

Igniz
Originally posted by SquallX
Prove me wrong then. Pre-Crisis Dr. Fate was one of the beings that give Spectre that extra boost to battle AM, and we know how powerful PC Dr. Fate really was.

Lets view the Marvel cosmic hierarchy.Living Tribunal was known to be second to the One Above All.Below him are abstracts like Eternity,Infinity,Death and Oblivion.Lets take Eternity.In his truest form known as Multi-Eternity who is made out of Universes.Here's what Multi-Eternity is capable of.He has the power to destroy and recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse in a blink of an eye(Defenders Vol 3 #3).If a being who can recreate the entire Marvel Multiverse in a blink of an eye is second to LT, imagine the power LT is wielding.AM wouldn't stand a chance against LT.

Endless Mike
Gets up to 5 at most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.