Dc's Armageddon Vs Marvel's Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
Fight takes place in space..

Armageddon:

Captain Atom
G.L Kilowog
Firestorm (Jason Rusch)
Martain Manhunter

Vs

The Annihilators:

Beta Ray Bill
Quasar
Nova
Ronan

Prep-Man
Ronan is the weak link. Armageddon ftw.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Ronan is the weak link. Armageddon ftw.

Couldn't Ronan technically match Firestorm though?

Prep-Man
Not, IMO. Firestorm has been really uber. Especially Jason.

Stoic
But then again what stops Ronan from turning Captain Atom into an energy cloud once the containment suit is turned into sludge?

Prep-Man
Current Captain Atom is very uber. More so than anyone on the list. He's basically figuring out what his limits are. He's more like Solar than previous Captain Atom.

Sirius77
Yeah, the last issue of Captain Atom that I read, he seemed to be casually keeping pace with Flash. There are even times when he appears to be in different places at once. He kind of just walks around in a fugue and does pretty much whatever he wants lol. He reminds me of a sort of confused Dr. Manhattan.

Stoic
Current Captain Atom is very uber. More so than anyone on the list. He's basically figuring out what his limits are. He's more like Solar than previous Captain Atom.

Originally posted by Sirius77
Yeah, the last issue of Captain Atom that I read, he seemed to be casually keeping pace with Flash. There are even times when he appears to be in different places at once. He kind of just walks around in a fugue and does pretty much whatever he wants lol. He reminds me of a sort of confused Dr. Manhattan.

I have all of the new CA comics but no time to read them. I had a feeling that I was missing out, and that it's a good run. I'll comment later, but I have a feeling that the DC team has Marvel beat by a long shot.

Prep-Man
By a long shot? It's not a stomp.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Stoic
I have all of the new CA comics but no time to read them. I had a feeling that I was missing out, and that it's a good run. I'll comment later, but I have a feeling that the DC team has Marvel beat by a long shot.

Dude, it's amazing. It's seriously one of my favorites out of the new 52. I haven't read the newest one yet, but I really want to lol. The character was cool before, but they really revamped him in a good way. It's interesting to see him learn how his powers work.

SquallX
Not, IMO. Firestorm has been really uber. Especially Jason.

Well Jason is the brain, while Ronnie is more the muscle somewhat.

Even in the early concept of Firestorm, Ronnie was always the muscle, where as Professor Stein was the brain.

Merc
armageddon easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.