Black Adam Vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IXPUzp9Kn68/Tubc99vvw1I/AAAAAAAAJ_k/OIbl8qqujtw/s1600/black_adam_by_kyle_chaney-d35nqtb.jpg

Vs

Morg

leonidas
good fight. morg was a beast. maybe slightest edge to adam.

Stoic
I have to go with Morg on this one.

zopzop
Black Adam wins at least 7/10.

Don Corleone
This ones close. Adam going by old feats.

-Pr-
Does morg get his usual boost?

TheHulk
BA

Prep-Man
Adam.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does morg get his usual boost? Im not sure

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

Caps Conscience
Why no pic of Morg?

abhilegend
Morg wins.

Philosophía
Black Adam.

DTM
Id support Morg to beat BA more than not. Morg is basically a vicious Silver Surfer, who actually fights SS to a standstill quite often, and I dont hold BA at that level, personally. Great fight, but Id go Morg for the win 6/10.

juggernaut74
I'd go with Adam. He's Namor on steroids imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by -Pr-
Does morg get his usual boost?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Im not sure

Morg has a weapon, so this alone gives him an advantage over Black Adam. There are different power schemes that Marvel played with concerning Morg, so this is what I think the outcome would be between these two.

1. Morg with the Waters of Life, and the Power Cosmic would take it to Black Adam and get the best of the fight by a margin of 95% at the very least. I honestly think that he would sweep this, but there is always the slight chance for an upset.

2. With only the Power Cosmic, I'd give it to Morg by a margin of 70%.

3. With only the Waters of Life, I'd give it to Black Adam by a margin of 70% due to his mystical resistances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.