Long Pig`s possible high meta/streetlevel Amalgam tourney discussion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Basically, I`m thinking of starting an amalgam tourney in which you`re allowed only two characters instead of the usual three. One char must be street level, the other mid herald. Since you only get two, you`re allowed to have the mind/powers/equipment of both characters in your amalgam. i.e if you had Wolvie/ gl...you`d get the ring, theat GL`s xp in using it AND logan`s adamantium/healing/fighting skill etc.

This thread is here to refine the idea, find out if there are any interest in it and so on. So, post away, No question is a dumb question....literally. Thanks for reading....-Dustin big grin cool cool cool

JakeTheBank
Count me interested.

-Pr-
One street, one mid herald? mmm

Don't think I'd do too well in that.

psycho gundam
+ 1

i'm a tourney whore *sigh*

"Id"
I am confused. Logan isn't street level, is low Meta. As I understand it, any character with actual powers no matter its level, is instantly taken off the street level class.

And I am not entering this one. Far to busy with real life commitments.

Existere
We no longer have an official set of tiers, and prior to their creation, 'street level' lacked real definition, and often included Wolverine/Spider-Man/Batman all in one category.

So I guess LP should just stipulate a power cap for each of the two character slots.

While we're at it, I'm confused about the other draft. The title says 'high meta' and the OP says 'mid herald'.

But hey, I'm curious. This sounds pretty straightforward, which is appealing.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Existere
We no longer have an official set of tiers, and prior to their creation, 'street level' lacked real definition, and often included Wolverine/Spider-Man/Batman all in one category.

So I guess LP should just stipulate a power cap for each of the two character slots.

While we're at it, I'm confused about the other draft. The title says 'high meta' and the OP says 'mid herald'.

But hey, I'm curious. This sounds pretty straightforward, which is appealing.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Already have ideas for my picks... mmm

long pig
Sorry about the confusion. I didn`t realize we no longer had an official set of tiers when it comes to SL`ers. So, officially I`m referring to METAS. From wolvie to Spidey and such. As for the high meta/herald confusion, I`m trying to glean which would be better. What doyou guys think would make it more interesting? I`m leaning towards low heralds, TBH. Thoughts? I`m all ears. Also, if I`m running it, I`ll be pretty strict....seeing how much hatred I had for a certain tourney runner who was lacksadaisy about the rules.

long pig
Not that I want to run it....I dont!!! I wanna Fight! But....I will if I have to.

Scoobless
Hmmmmmm

Interested in theory, not sure I have the time in reality.

Sin I AM
long pig this was a good idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.